It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true origins of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory. A Yahoo News investigation.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"read the damn report"

Remember Kids this is the report that was never to be made public, because the Democrats passed laws making it so.

The same Democrats that now want to use something that was not for Public consumtion to be a "roadmap for Congress" to impeach

lets all do mental gymnastics.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It doesnt change a thing and had nothing to do with why the investigation was begun.
You guys use that as a distraction. Its irrelevant to any events.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

can you show me where I said he did not ma'am?

why would you even say that?

I agreed with you.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Why are you so scared of the report?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

where do I say I am scared of the Mueller "dossier"

You DO know Meuller is not going to Testify right?

President Trump says he would back Meuller ignoring the Subpoena

OMG Meuller is a russian plant too.

(he has been to Russia you know)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I didn't. I asked why.

Btw, it's not a "Mueller dossier." But thanks for the attempted propaganda to discredit and show yourself because "president trump" says that's how it will be.
edit on 9-7-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here is the content that was mentioned in the table of contents. It refers to real estate deals that were in the making and the origins of trumps interest in building in Moscow.

a. Trump Tower Moscow Venture with the Crocus Group (2013-2014) The Trump Organization and the Crocus Group , a Russian real estate conglomerate owned and controlled by Aras Agalarov, began discussing a Russia-based real estate project shortly after the conclusion of the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow. 291 Donald J. Trump Jr. served as _the primary negotiator on behalf of the Trump Organization; Emin Agalarov (son of Aras Agalarov) and Irakli "Ike" Kaveladze represented the Crocus Group during negotiations, 292 with the occasional assistance of Robe1t Goldstone. 293 In December 2013, Kaveladze and Trump Jr. negotiated and signed preliminary terms of 289 See, e.g., Interview of Donald J Trump, Jr, Senate Judiciary Committe e, 115th Cong. 151-52 (Sept. 7, 2017) ( discussing licensing deals of specific projects). 290 As noted in Volume I, Section III.D.l , supra, in November 20 18, Cohen pleaded guilty to making false statements to Congress concerning, among other things, the duration of the Trump Tower Moscow project. See Information ,r7(a), United States v. Michael Cohen, 1:18-cr-850 (S.D.N .Y. Nov. 29, 2018) , Doc. 2 ("Cohen Information "). 291 See Interview of Donald J Trump, Jr, Senate Judiciary Committee, 115th Cong. 13 (Sept. 7, 2017) ("Following the pageant the Trump Organization and Mr. Agalarov' s company, Crocus Group, began preliminarily discussion [sic] potential real estate projects in Moscow.") . As has been widely reported, the Miss Universe pageant-which Trump co-owned _at the time-was held at the Agalarov-owned Crocus City Hall in Moscow in November 2013. Both groups were involved in organizing the pageant, and Aras Agalarov's son Emin was a musical performer at the event, which Trump attended. 292

Continued in the report. www.documentcloud.org.../

If you werent denying it I dont understand what your post was saying then.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Remember Kids this is the report that was never to be made public, because the Democrats passed laws making it so.

why do you keep mentioning this. Its a moot point because the report was made public.
This line is just that.... a line. A filler with no nutrition.

link   

Why is anyone relying on an article written by Michael Isikoff? With sources like Christopher Steele, why should we trust any of his other Russian hoax sources? It looks like Isikoff is being used as a dupe once again.

link   

I read the report

It said

did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

How you can spin that as well actually there was criminal collusion is a feat of mental gymnastics almost inhuman

Meanwhile if Russian contacts is all that’s needed to prove guilt to you

Bill personally met with Putin and was paid half a million a week later for a speech by a Russian state owned bank

Dnc hires firm fusions Glenn Simpson worked with Russian lawyer firm trump tower

They also worked for prevezon, owner by Russian oiligarch Katsyv

They paid for the dossier that was sourced by kremlin officials and lied about bloating for it for a year

They had connections with oligarch Deripaska

The Clinton Foundation was given money by many Russian oligarchs, some of which wasn’t reported until after they were caught

And so on

So this proves my conspiracy theory Hillary conspired with Russia to steal the 2016 election

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Look how good it works too.
Tooth and nail... they fight tooth and nail to defend made up garbage.

I'm going to put on a sheet mask and go soak in my old antique bathtub. Its late and I am tired.
I think bowing out and letting the thread die is the best thing we can do for Seth now.
Night.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He did go to Russia for the Miss Universe contest. Thats a verifiable fact.

jee's you stalk some absolute crap!
I truly feel sorry for those who have to put up with you in real life.
you genuinely dont care how much garbage you post or bs you say.. you just have to say it...

way to hijack a thread thanks for being your consistent self.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

You're gonna have to go back to the origins of the story planted on 4chan. I don't go to that toilet of a site.
I would have thought that the bulletin would be something you guys already saw and believed to be real.
Personally I never saw any but I do not go chasing every rainbow you guys offer up as a source either.

A post on a forum isn’t a source any more than the OP.

What “bulletin” are we talking about here?

Where’s the evidence of people using it as a source?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Look how good it works too.
Tooth and nail... they fight tooth and nail to defend made up garbage.

You are defending the Russian sources dossier that mueller investigated for two years and found no crime committed

Made up Russian garbage you continue to defend
edit on 9-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Mueller cleared Carter Page who was targeted in a fisa.

No evidence was proven from the dossier's depictions of Carter Page 😎

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

why do you and sillolme try to hide the fact the "report" was not suposed to be public, becuase of the Democrats?

are these not facts? you like facts right both you and sillyolme claim that often.

why do facts scare you so much?

do you feel "exonerated" now?

Much like you would want the facts to be known that in 2013-2014 President Trump was a Clinton supporter.

ergo, if he was "colluding" with russia at the time it most likely would be for the clintons.

aren't facts awesome??

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The “report” gives us zero evidence. It’s strange how quickly it has been picked up, some by reputable news sources. Even the OP has believed it on faith.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

This is the hope of William Barr and Donald trump but he is going to testify.
He respects the law and the fact that congress has subpoenaed him and he will show up.

Wonder why trump isnt just ordering him not to testify?
Because he knows he cant.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Because he is a highly respected investigative journalist thats why.
He didnt write the dossier. He reported on it.
And there was no Russian Hoax.... it was all real.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

Because he is a highly respected investigative journalist thats why.
He didnt write the dossier. He reported on it.
And there was no Russian Hoax.... it was all real.

So explain to me why mueller chose to cover up the Russia hoax

Abuse he said no one in trumps team was guilty of conspiring with Russians

Are you claiming he is a liar? Or is it just you have access to better info than him?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join