It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true origins of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory. A Yahoo News investigation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The speed that the data was copied off the DNC computers was way to fast to be done over WAN, it was USB Copy
Kim Dot Com has already stated he was the go between for Seth Rich and Wikileaks and offered this evidence to Mueller
Why would Russia go after the DNC? when it could have gone directly after Clinton?
Seth Rich was shot, taken to hospital where his condition was classed as stable, then he died.

You can pretend like there's 'evidence' of Russia involvement and this being a random hit, but there isn't any. none, 0 evidence apart from what CNN wants to tell you.

If indeed the Russians hacked the DNC servers, why didnt the DNC give the servers to the FBI to be investigated?
Why did Hillary wipe/smash her devices if there was nothing to hide?
Why did Debbie Wassermann Schultz help steal the Primary from Bernie, thus infuriating Seth Rich?

edit on 9/7/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

There's no evidence of any kind to show he had a drive of DNC data on him.

This neat little detail was added later to flesh out the story.
I am certain that no one who embraces this tale is changing their minds tonight.
More likely it will now just fade away and no one will venture to make any more threads about it.
When this one ends we probably won't see any more of the myth of Seth Rich.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

MS13 took the evidence after they shot him.

No wonder the "authorities" never knew 😎

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This kind of sarcasm sounds defensive.
Whats the matter? Maybe you were duped by an invented and planted story?
Hey these guys are pretty good. Faked documents. Had their tool Assange cough cough reveal a source when he explicitly does not do that. Not before and not since. Then it was echoed through the right wing media dragon from 4Chan to Reddit to Alex Jones and finally FOX and Friends so it's no wonder you bought into it. And it's not unusual that you are defensive about it now. That's human nature.
Maybe now you guys will let the man rest in peace and stop dragging his name through the mud.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nice detail.
Its a made up story Foxy.
Just like 90% of the stories you believe about the Clintons.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Actually is was done through phishing and took days and days.
You should really read the Mueller report. Its all in volume I.
You again are quoting planted details to flesh out a fake story.
They had already seen the other conspiracy theories about a clinton death squad and this was a very convenient tragedy they glommed onto. Rather disgusting if you ask me but they were on a mission.
The persona of Guccifer 2 gave the files to Wikileaks two days after Rich was already dead. How does a dead man send files?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I am not saying a believe the Seth rich conspiracy

This.

You do have questions, and you do question. Good.

But he could have handed the files off to Wikileaks or a third party

The investigation says that didn't happen. Or that he ever even had them. Because it was a plant.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sillyolme

MS13 took the evidence after they shot him.

No wonder the "authorities" never knew 😎

Trump is a secret MS13 agent. Why else would he constantly rail against them?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I seemed to have missed that in report. I honestly do not recall seeing Christopher Steele or the dossier mentioned at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I seemed to have missed that in report. I honestly do not recall seeing Christopher Steele or the dossier mentioned at all.

It definitely wasn't mentioned in anything regarding the OP.

Hence the attempted derail.

They don't want to talk about the article or what it found. They want to deflect.
edit on 9-7-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I do believe that not much of the dossier has been debunked and that a good deal of it has been proven viable if not verified and some has been proven true.
It really doesnt matter since that document had nothing to do with what Russia did and continues to do. And had nothingto do with the investigation. The number of Russian contacts with people in the campaign would make your head spin if you bothered to learn about it.
That is in the report.
This story is done.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

They don't want to talk about the article or what it found. They want to deflect.

It’s not an attempt to derail

The man who wrote the article in the op was the man who worked with Steele and was cited in the fisa warrant against carter page

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

It was strange the dossier wasn’t mentioned wasn’t it

Maybe that’s a good line of questioning for mueller

Meanwhile the allegations in the mueller report that trumps team conspired illegally with Russians to affect the 2016 election were investigated by mueller for nearly two years, and he said not one person was guilty of that

Your belief that the dossier is viable is laughable

The Seth rich story is also viable

The difference is there was a two year investigation into the claims of the dossier or criminal collusion with Russians to affect the election, and none of it was proven true

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The man who wrote the article in the op was the man who worked with Steele and was cited in the fisa warrant against carter page

The *information* is the point.

The FISA warrant was legal and founded. The dossier was founded on valid intel.

The Rich conspiracy was not.

*Sigh*

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Isikoff, the same guy who started the Russia hoax.

Where’s the “bulletin”?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuckyWunderlick

Where’s the “bulletin”?

What Russia hoax? There was none.

Except the Russian hoax that started the Seth Rich conspiracy to blame Hillary.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The meetings and contacts were numerous and real.
They didnt feel confident to lay a conspiracy charge but please do not take that to mean those contacts did not happen because they certainly did.

b. IV. RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT LINKS To AND CONTACTS WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN ................ 66
A. Campaign Period (September 2015 - November 8, 2016) ......................................... 66

1. Trump Tower Moscow Project .................................. ........................... ............ .... 67
a. Trump Tower Moscow Venture with the Crocus Group (2013 -2014) ............ 67
b. Communications with LC . Expert Investment Company and Giorgi Rtskhiladze (Summer and Fall 2015) ............................................................ 69
c. Letter of Intent and Contacts to Russian Government (October 2015January 2016) ................................................................................................ 70
i. Trump Signs the Letter of Intent on behalf of the Trump Organization .... 70
ii. Post-LOI Contacts with Individuals in Russia ......................................... 72
d. Discussions about Russia Travel by Michael Cohen or Candidate Trump (December 2015-June 2016) ........................ .............. ............. ...................... 76
i. Sater ' s Overtures to Cohen to Travel to Russia ........................................ 76
ii. Candidate Trump's Opportuniti es to Travel to Russia ............................ 78
2. George Papadopoulos .......................................... ...................................... ........... 80
a. Origins of Campaign Work .............. ................................................................ 8
b. Initial Russia-Related Contacts ........ ............................... ................................. 82
c. March 31 Foreign Policy Team Meeting ......................................................... 85
ii

Thats from the table of contents of volume I. Thats not a fairy tale. Those are all real contacts.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuckyWunderlick

Where’s the “bulletin”?

What Russia hoax? There was none.

I’m pretty sure you know what I mean.

Where’s this bulletin?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I'm sure this will convince few of you already so steeped in the belief that Hillary is still behind it, but that's the whole point in propaganda. And I expect the usual trolls to swarm in trying to discredit the article and the information.

Nice pre-emptive strike there. "If anyone disagrees with me or presents contrary evidence, they are a troll."

No, I just know how this site works and the MO of many of the active users:

It's affirmation of existing belief, which is why the OP will do little to cause some to consider differently their own reality and why I expect the usual attacks.

That it has been found that the Rich conspiracy was a deliberate seed by Russian intel, I expect the usual deflection.

It's still a BS gambit. Just let people respond, and if you have a counter, do so. But to negate responses before they happen is what is BS.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The *information* is the point.

The FISA warrant was legal and founded. The dossier was founded on valid intel.

The Rich conspiracy was not.

*Sigh*

We shall see if it was legal

It was a Russian sourced conspiracy theory that wasn’t true

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join