It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many loogies would you like with that? "... disgusting food tampering social media trend"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Do you realize that most of the workers in packing/meat processing plants are illegals?

They have no health insurance or medical oversight inspections. and now with FDA being underfunded we are looking at a major health crisis.

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 10-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They have no health insurance or medical oversight inspections.

Is that so?
The packing plants don't offer their employees health insurance?

www.indeed.com...

Those people seem to be under the impression that they have health/life/401k?
How did that happen?

edit on 10/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: JAGStorm

Do you realize that most of the workers in packing/meat processing plants are illegals?

They have no health insurance or medical oversight inspections. and now with FDA being underfunded we are looking at a major health crisis.

www.businessinsider.com...

Your link CLEARLY draws a distinction between packing plant employees and OUTSIDE CONTRACTORS.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

man spits in a bottle of arizona tea....
www.ktnv.com...

what is wrong with the world?
*sigh*

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I found the guy who likes his food messed with.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

girl licks medical equipment

www.actionnewsjax.com... 42427

A video that has gone viral shows a young girl licking a tongue depressor at a Jacksonville doctor’s office and putting it back in the jar with the others.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is why I only buy Ice Cream and similar in packaging that clearly shows if the product has been tampered with.

The ones I buy have a plastic tab that needs to be snapped off to remove the lid.

I also pay internet stunts little attention.

Problem solved.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

And THIS is why European food packaging has anti tamper seals.

Isn't it about time the most powerful country in the world uses packaging that places like Britain have been using since the 1980s.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

And THIS is why European food packaging has anti tamper seals.

Isn't it about time the most powerful country in the world uses packaging that places like Britain have been using since the 1980s.

Nobody ever said that tamper-proof packaging was a bad idea. The bad thing is that it's even necessary.

As I've said elsewhere, I'm old enough to remember the Tylenol tampering scare of 1982. Before that, tamper-proof packaging wasn't even seen as necessary.

Now, not only do you have idiots like these messing with the food supply; you have other idiots who are defending and making excuses for them doing it, but who wouldn't let me spit in their corn flakes.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just stuffed 6 oral thermometers up my butt and back in the package. Hope they can't match the d and a.

You figure a little behind the scenes social engineering would be in place to keep the Tide Pod generation from forming, as it has, but it almost seems the opposite has happened. I wonder if any modern day groups ever discussed these things in the past? Maybe some groups with religious level devotion to destroying societies?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I agree with this Thread.

I have an issue with this as well, it is disgusting and I echo the sentiment of nipping this at the bud.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

We live in a twisted world full of twisted people. And the more we tell them not to do things like this the more that the rebel and do it anyway.

I think that we need to expect them to exist and to make things as difficult as possible for them. Like having taper proof packaging.

Honestly, i don't understand why companies aren't already using it like the do in Europe. The cost of the packaging is less than the cost of a product recall.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
My first job was working for a supermarket chain here in the northeast. Not that I condone this behavior at all but it isnt even in the top 100 most disgusting things I've come across. Hell, the top 10 cannot even be posted here due to T&C concerns. Think about that.

edit on 15-7-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Any recommendations on what specifically to avoid?
Aside from new jersey in general....

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Any recommendations on what specifically to avoid?
Aside from new jersey in general....

Supermarkets in general, it's all kinda gross. Shop at the farmer's markets.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

thanks!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wish I could be more specific in details but here's a T&C compliant one our in house food inspector found, rat droppings and parts in the meat grinder. So your 90% lean ground beef had some yummy ratus ratus in for added flavor and texture.

This ranked out of the top 10 in gross factor for me, the tops were all human tampeing issues involving stuff you'd rather not ingest with say your donuts or appy dept sandwiches.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Eww that's brutal!
Did they at least release the tampering offenders?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah, a couple got prosecuted from what I recall since their actions were pretty disgusting and could have resulted in a PR nightmare. The company comp'd one woman a year's worth of free shopping for the one she had done to her chocolate cake.

edit on 15-7-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I just bought a 1/2 gallon of ice-cream this past Friday.Yesterday my husband
wanted some and I got the carton out of the freezer.I pulled off the lid and
then it hit me,I didn't have to remove that plastic strip.From now on I will be
more careful when putting something in my cart and not to shop if I'm in a hurry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join