It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Examples of Irreducible Complexity - Evolution Impossible

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: Skyfox81

Because if post my credentials but excldue my identity. I will be accused of them not being my own. On top of that I have left enough tidbits for people to find me. People from ATS have visited my LinkedIn and contacted me.

You don't have to post any credentials. Your posts speak for themselves. You know what you're talking about and obviously have experience.
It's easy to pick out the frauds.

edit on 5-8-2019 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

a reply to: Skyfox81

Because if post my credentials but excldue my identity. I will be accused of them not being my own. On top of that I have left enough tidbits for people to find me. People from ATS have visited my LinkedIn and contacted me.

You don't have to post any credentials. Your posts speak for themselves. You know what you're talking about and obviously have experience.
It's easy to pick out the frauds.

Hey Phants
Did you find that empirical evidence yet

Just tricking, you have nothing but the same old personal attacks

Why do you hate science, why does science make you sick to your stomach that you have to poison it with your lies to prove your faith 😬

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Yeah but we are debating with people who don't know the science, so they assume we (you, me. Phage, Barcs etc) are BS artists.

Am I a geneticist? No I don't work in that area. I just happen to be trained in it. Because it helps in the world of Pharmaceutical manufacture.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Hey look a cut and paste from your normal responsses.

Can you prove any of us hate science? Or is it your personal gnosis?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Bullsh&&(())(&*&^^%t You have no degree from any recognized, accredited university. Stop the lying.

Slander is the tool of somebody that is losing a debate-congratulations, I always knew it would come to this, it always does.
Especially when something within the science itself seriously challenges long held beliefs or theories, it's your only way out...so sad.
edit on 5-8-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Prove that I am pretdending to be something I am not.

I did not say that An Morrigan speaks to me. I say that I am a priest to her.

IF you had the chops to know where to look on both of those things up, you would be shown to be very wrong.

My addressing you as neighbour is nothing to do with your poorly edited holy book

What you do not understand, neighbour, is that you are a toy to the scientists here. Not a foe, not a worthy opponent. Just a toy.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Lets put incredulity aside here. For the sake of a though experiment.

Are either Neuroscience, or Chemistry applicable to the arguments? Because neither teach genetics of evolution in their curricula.

Chemistry would teach the chemical nature of DNA and RNA (if he took those papers)

Neuroscience would talk to the structure and function of the nervous system. NOT the intricate ways it could or could not have evolved.

To be honnest Coop, if he has a science background, probably has a BSc in geology, from the 1970s or 1980s.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Hey look a cut and paste from your normal responsses.

Can you prove any of us hate science? Or is it your personal gnosis?

Don’t need to cut and paste, it’s only a few words that make up a big question

Yes, you hate science because you can’t force it to prove evolution so you lie, poison it’s findings. You kill it slowly with lies
That’s hate

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

See you claim we hate science. But provide no proof to test that.

I don't force my data to do a thing. None of the research I did, none of the research anyone does, forces anything. It shows the easily seen pattern, of evolution being a better explanation, than your young earth nonsense.

Its not hate, data.

Hate is when you keep posting the same lie over and over again, hoping it becomes the "truth".

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I believe thats called insanity

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

We have had this discussion many times. the replies are not to convince him. He's a lost cause. These replies are for seekers, to have somewhere to start.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Without a doubt...

You just posted the very definition of insanity... not hate

A bunch of them love to claim people hate science when they don't know anything about it...

Its just very amusing

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Now you are pretending I’m your plaything?
You’re a truly sick individual...
I understand you are incapable of proving you are something you claim to be because you have a great need to elevate yourself to set yourself above others but in reality are not what you claim to be...
I have counted over a hundred times you professed to being a scientist so as to promote yourself as an authority yet lack the capability to produce your credentials..:
I have heard all your lame excuses as many times as you have pretended to be what you claim...
You are a scientist with a need to exclaim it to the world, but you are unwilling to provide proof...
I don’t believe you...
And I don’t know who you are trying to kid about me being your toy, anyone who knows anything about you would know you are much too busy playing with yourself...
edit on 5-8-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Lets put incredulity aside here. For the sake of a though experiment.

Are either Neuroscience, or Chemistry applicable to the arguments? Because neither teach genetics of evolution in their curricula.

Chemistry would teach the chemical nature of DNA and RNA (if he took those papers)

Neuroscience would talk to the structure and function of the nervous system. NOT the intricate ways it could or could not have evolved.

To be honnest Coop, if he has a science background, probably has a BSc in geology, from the 1970s or 1980s.

Most people who study science develop an aptitude for the analytical. They understand that science is about research, data and evidence. That's it. It's nothing else.

The mistake these idiots make is thinking that debating ad infinitum, posting the same garbage over and over and repeating a mantra a thousand times will miraculously be interpreted as evidence.

As I have said before, Cooperton is a fraud. He's tried every trick in the book to make a living out of this garbage to include crowdfunding - which as luck would have it, failed miserably. Gee, I wonder why?? And I wonder if he ever gave the few bucks he collected back to the donors????

This is a cult. And a cult is very easy to shoot down when you have the right ammunition. It's been done a thousand times on this board alone. All you need do is present the hard evidence. Real science has the evidence; they have none. They seem to think that their "science" can move forward with argument and debate rather than with evidence and testing. Cooperton concentrates on winning a debate simply because he has no evidence. The jpgs that he posts are from online media and textbooks. He then reinterprets the context of the original article which contained the jpgs as though he wrote it himself! This is proof positive that he is a fraud.

The financial disaster of "Creation Museum" in Kentucky is evidence that they're going down. Normal people don't buy into this garbage. Creationism is just another Flat Earth Society but with malintent. They're evil and immoral. They use Christianity and the Bible as props.

As I mentioned previously, a lot of people read this thread. Besides acquiring a good laugh for the next morning's coffee with staff, they do understand that people like Cooperton are today's version of Jim Jones who slaughtered hundreds of people in Guyana. It's the same cult mentality with a different, more lethal, agenda.

I encourage Cooperton, Neo!@%&*& and Blue_Vulture to continue posting. Who knows - someday there may be a book published on Amazon about their playbook. I won't share the revenue though.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

It depends on the science really. Some like physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, genetics, sure analytical is how we get results. Others are less into the quantitative and more into the qualitative.

When I came home to New Zealand after a decade in the USA, to re skill a little, I went to Biochemistry (Bioinformatics) as well as the MBA, and some qualifications in Quality Control, and Health and Safety. Even though chemistry is close to biochemistry, and I had a minor in stats, the different disipline was well hard to get a hold of.

So a scientist in an unrelated area, say geology, is a fish out of water. They don't know the basics.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Nieghbour. You don't get that I'm not going to do what you and your cabal tell me to do. I'm not yours to boss around. I do not care what you want. I know I am telling the truth, and that others who care to look can find me, to check out the veracity of my statements.

I am a scientist, who is here, and I will say it again to "an fhirinne in aghaidh an tsaoil" be the truth against the world. Make sure you and your Luddite friends, have someone to counter them.

IF I was a narcissist, like you claim, I'd take the mask off to show who I was.

But no, I'm here to distract you.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

Most people who study science develop an aptitude for the analytical. They understand that science is about research, data and evidence. That's it. It's nothing else.

Yet your go to is to insult personally when you have no relevant data to support your argument.

The mistake these idiots make is thinking that debating ad infinitum, posting the same garbage over and over and repeating a mantra a thousand times will miraculously be interpreted as evidence.

You stopped responding to our debate because you realized that non-spontaneous reactions in biology ruined your argument

As I have said before, Cooperton is a fraud. He's tried every trick in the book to make a living out of this garbage to include crowdfunding - which as luck would have it, failed miserably. Gee, I wonder why?? And I wonder if he ever gave the few bucks he collected back to the donors????

Proving to people that they aren't the ancestors of mutant ape-like things is actually just a hobby of mine.

This is a cult. And a cult is very easy to shoot down when you have the right ammunition.

Sounds like those weapons of mass destruction that were supposedly in Iraq but then turned out to be non-existent.

It's been done a thousand times on this board alone.

Not by you. Your form of science is memes and insults. You can't go a page without breaking down and resorting to erroneous ad hominems.

All you need do is present the hard evidence.

Yup, still waiting on one example of an organism evolving. Still waiting on one example of a complete fossil between an ape-like predecessor and human beings. Still waiting on one example of how mutations can surpass the limitations of irreducible complexity

That's usually when you go phantom mode and disappear. When you realize you have no concrete proof to back your belief system.

they do understand that people like Cooperton are today's version of Jim Jones who slaughtered hundreds of people in Guyana

You are equating me disproving evolution to mass genocide?

Time for you to take a break from the computer.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You would take the mask off, that’s rather telling...
The mask of the pretender...you would take it off but it would reveal the truth of you...
You know the more you say while you squirm about tells enough as your subconscious shows the truth of you through your own words...

edit on 5-8-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

As I mentioned previously, a lot of people read this thread. Besides acquiring a good laugh for the next morning's coffee with staff, they do understand that people like Cooperton are today's version of Jim Jones who slaughtered hundreds of people in Guyana. It's the same cult mentality with a different, more lethal, agenda.

Again with the classic attacks/slander on the person, showing the frustration of the loss to the science presented.
The agenda is not evil just to get people to think of other options that might be possible....closer to the truth.
What they decide to do with it, that is up to them.

I find your perspective in that post to be very draconian in it's tone. Maybe it's time for you to take a break from this thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yeah its telling that I now that my real name is not "Noinden". Everyone here wears a mask, unless their username is their actual name.

But again, its you trying to distract, perhaps get the thread shut down? Thats an MO you've had when your cabal is loosing.

I'm not squirming, I am laughing at you. there is a difference

So lets get back on topic.

Prove that evolution can't happen, because of irreducible complexity.

And GO

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join