It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Examples of Irreducible Complexity - Evolution Impossible

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

It’s also funny they introduced thermodynamics because the laws state supernatural means would have been required
To create the Universe...

Really?

I don't recall reading that... anywhere in the laws of thermodynamics...

let me guess... answers in genesis?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

That’s because you can’t really interpret what they are telling you...
Stop being an idiot and trying to project your issue onto me, and thinking you know better than I...
Did your Dad ever tell you stupid never knows it is?

Energy cannot be created by natural means, yet the Universe exists as energy...
Because energy exists it can only have been created by supernatural means...
Any evolutionist using thermodynamics directly denies the very first law of thermodynamics...
I don’t need to provide evidence of the supernatural having to be the cause for the creation of energy
there is no proof of the creation of energy anywhere... Or the first law of thermodynamics would be proven false...
edit on 29-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

im not "projecting anything lol

though apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit... tossing insults obviously is

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Spare me your deflection you insinuated my limited intelligence is based on my religious beliefs and the only source of a reply to you would be from the bible...
I wasn’t insulting you, but sometimes the truth hurts...

(post by Akragon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

For your small mind I suppose so because I just spelled it out for you...
I think you are the one lacking in understanding...
While those laws are just words to you, I actually understand what they are saying...
Fair enough?

(post by Akragon removed for a manners violation)
(post by 5StarOracle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

why because you dream up things that simply aren't there?

It doesn't matter what you want to read into said laws... theres nothing supernatural stated

God did it just isn't a valid answer in this context... nor any science based discussion

(post by 5StarOracle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Really?

I don't recall reading that (supernatural laws input is required to start the universe)... anywhere in the laws of thermodynamics...

No it's implied though. Energy/matter coming to be out of nothing is textbook impossible. Therefore something that defies or bypasses this law is required to cause the creation of energy/matter, which is by textbook definition "supernatural", meaning 'beyond nature'.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
No it's implied though. Energy/matter coming to be out of nothing is textbook impossible.

Hardly anybody claims energy/matter came from nothing. You need to stop bringing up this ignorant straw man.

Therefore something that defies or bypasses this law is required to cause the creation of energy/matter, which is by textbook definition "supernatural", meaning 'beyond nature'.

Prove that energy/matter was created.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Really?

I don't recall reading that (supernatural laws input is required to start the universe)... anywhere in the laws of thermodynamics...

No it's implied though. Energy/matter coming to be out of nothing is textbook impossible. Therefore something that defies or bypasses this law is required to cause the creation of energy/matter, which is by textbook definition "supernatural", meaning 'beyond nature'.

yeah but the problem with that is... no text book says energy/matter came from nothing....

not even the big bang implies such things... we don't know where it came from, it might be a process that continuously happens over and over... it might have been "created"... it might have always been...

no one knows, and its pretty much impossible to know... but again, "God did it" is not a valid answer

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

"God did it" is not a valid answer

It is a plausible answer.

An intelligent being is far more likely to be the cause of our universe than random chaotic chance.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

What would you like the world to do?

Serious question...

Stop all research into evolution?

Then what?

What do we, as a collective, research instead?

Can you suggest any avenue of research that could fill the void that discarding evolution would create in scientific inquiry?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

"God did it" is not a valid answer

It is a plausible answer.

An intelligent being is far more likely to be the cause of our universe than random chaotic chance.

IF you find it plausible, why can't you apply that to something like evolution?

It is much more "plausible" to see life evolving over millions of years then to believe God snapped his fingers and suddenly we're here with all our broken parts included

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere

What would you like the world to do?

Serious question...

Stop all research into evolution?

Then what?

Good question. I think leaving it open ended is best. To cram a theory into the minds of young scientists is only going to cause a tunnel vision for scientific discourse. Especially given the abundance of evidence that shows it does not happen, we should really leave the idea of origins open-ended.

What do we, as a collective, research instead?

I don't know the exact number, but I would assume we have spent billions of dollars of tax-payer dollars trying to prove evolution, and have nothing conclusive that shows that it actually happens.

Can you suggest any avenue of research that could fill the void that discarding evolution would create in scientific inquiry?

With the new cerebral space in the minds of young kids, there are many possibilities. It will also end the era of material-reductionist dominated research, and open up to the more fundamental aspects of the empirical world.. Quantum biology being my most favorite field currently.

It should be good news that we aren't random accident pond scum progeny... be happy!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Leaving it open ended?... lol... What does that even mean in terms of research funding?

Even if evolution is wrong... which is isn't regardless of your insistence that it is... evolutionary research has led to some great discoveries. Can you point me to any beneficial discoveries from creation research?

I don't know the exact number, but I would assume we have spent billions of dollars of tax-payer dollars trying to prove evolution, and have nothing conclusive that shows that it actually happens.

As a result of evolutionary research, countless RoI's (return on investment) have been achieved over the last century.

I use genetic algorithms in my field, which are a direct outcome of evolutionary research, and they have saved the AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Operations) industries billions of dollars over the last decade in efficiencies, and generated billions more in profit. The Medical and Mining industries have even more significant savings and profits as a result of genetic algorithm.

That is only one beneficial outcome of evolutionary research... there are many others... such as many medicines (which represent better lives for people, and profits for companies, if that's your thing) have been developed as a result of evolutionary research... should we stop developing medicines based on known biological process discovered as a result of evolutionary research?

So basically, you want people to be part of your shared delusion, with no evidence or facts, and incorrectly teach that philosophy/theology is a science?
edit on 30-7-2019 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Hey Ak,

PM me digger.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join