It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origin of Consciousness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The questions about “consciousness” point to an ignorance of the body, which is the same as consciousness but abstracted to appease the human intellect.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuckyWunderlick
The questions about “consciousness” point to an ignorance of the body, which is the same as consciousness but abstracted to appease the human intellect.

I look at the body as a constant manifestation of mind/consciousness. Quantum experiments peered into the necessity of consciousness with the double slit experiment. It is such a well-oiled machine that we have gotten to thinking the shadows create the light. But the patterns are more thoroughly explained when light (consciousness) is seen as the causal factor.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

I look at the body as a constant manifestation of mind/consciousness. Quantum experiments peered into the necessity of consciousness with the double slit experiment. It is such a well-oiled machine that we have gotten to thinking the shadows create the light. But the patterns are more thoroughly explained when light (consciousness) is seen as the causal factor.

I see the body as the sole progenitor of consciousness. Bats can use echolocation because their bodies allow it. The body is the axiom of consciousness. No body; no consciousness.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

I see the body as the sole progenitor of consciousness. Bats can use echolocation because their bodies allow it. The body is the axiom of consciousness. No body; no consciousness.

And yet this message arrives by a machine - Why should I believe and how can you prove that your body sent the
message?

Maybe the mchine is conscious and you are its slave? - Why not beleve that the macinne is the conscious entity?

We have been receiving messages, information, manifestations of consciouness for a long time by electronic
machines, and before that by the printed word - Who are you to say, and how can you prove, that only the body posseses the conscious information?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Check out Max Tegmark and, like, emergent phenomenon. "Life 3.0"

Amazon has it:
www.amazon.com...

Like, you're (your) welcome, man.

Emergence

From the link:
Today, Max Tegmark, a theoretical physicist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, sets out the fundamental problems that this new way of thinking raises. He shows how these problems can be formulated in terms of quantum mechanics and information theory. And he explains how thinking about consciousness in this way leads to precise questions about the nature of reality that the scientific process of experiment might help to tease apart.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Backwards like always. You can study the science for 5 minutes and realize everyone you get ideas from is backwards, if you want.

Sorry it drives me nuts that humanity is so possessed by high frequency beings (buzz buzz), they cannot distinguish orbit size or any concept of rpm. Yet these people will quote Einstein on relativity.

Who am i kidding. All these internet people who can't form their own thoughts.. Tares..
edit on 12-7-2019 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prene

Backwards like always. You can study the science for 5 minutes and realize everyone you get ideas from is backwards, if you want.

Sorry it drives me nuts that humanity is so possessed by high frequency beings (buzz buzz), they cannot distinguish orbit size or any concept of rpm. Yet these people will quote Einstein on relativity.

Who am i kidding. All these internet people who can't form their own thoughts.. Tares..

May I inquire

Perhaps restate your opinion, or elaborate. We're not really getting it.

Seems vague, or needs clarifying.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prene

Backwards like always.

Hmmmm so it should say "all matter has no energy its spread out into fast vibrations. We're all separate consciousness experiencing each other objectively. There is a such thing as life. Death is only a dream outside of the realization of each other.

Yea that sounds better.

it drives me nuts that humanity is so possessed by high frequency beings (buzz buzz)

Sorry it's just the reptilians possessing me. Buzz buzz.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join