It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Give it up, man. You are just repeating made up stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hmmm, there are laws about how to come here. Why didn't she follow those laws? Had she followed those laws and come here legally with her daughter ... NO ONE WOULD HAVE INCARCERATED THEM. Do you know why? They would not have been criminals subject to the penalties of law breakers.

I wonder why you are not going on and on about what happens to AMERICAN families when one or both parents are caught breaking the law and incarcerated and the children are them separated by CPS and put into the foster system where horrific things can and do happen to them.

Perhaps it's because you know that we don't lock children up in jail with their criminal parents.

It... is legal... to come to the border and request asylum.

You guys talking about illegal this and illegal that, aren't even talking about anything.

It's legal for immigrants to seek asylum.

It's not illegal. Even though u guys keep saying that it is. It's not illegal. It's legal.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Read your own words ... to come to the border. Not to come *over* the border which is what all of these people are doing.

Not only that but you need to come to a legal port of entry to declare which the middle of the desert is not, nor is swimming over the river or climbing over the fence.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Oh Pete. I'd really like to see proof of what continues to fall out of your mouth. You might need a case of TP with that amount. I might be mad at the lies youre parroting but youre so misinformed and locked into believing lies, its kind of comical at this point. It unfortunate that honest people with common sense have to deal with so many people like you these days.

It's really amazing how disjointed most of these posts are.

I just posted the absolutely current news of the situation, which was court hearings, involving a woman whose toddler was taken away, and then died, at the hands of ICE.

and then u post that u want proof.

um, the girl just died. and there were court hearings about it.

which is... proof, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The OP is using hyperbole in the same way a 2 year old drives a Formula 1 race car.

The result is the same.

When a population violates the law, there is no expectation for the group to follow any law after that. There's actual precident for the converse.

When people support people who violate the law, then that just illustrates that the individuals supporting others have no expectation of following the law.

Without laws, without borders, we are not a nation.

see thats the thing.

the immigrants did not break any laws by seeking asylum.

u guys keep saying it's illegal, but it's not illegal.

it's legal.

this was a woman seeking a better life for her toddler daughter. who was killed by ICE.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The OP is using hyperbole in the same way a 2 year old drives a Formula 1 race car.

The result is the same.

When a population violates the law, there is no expectation for the group to follow any law after that. There's actual precident for the converse.

When people support people who violate the law, then that just illustrates that the individuals supporting others have no expectation of following the law.

Without laws, without borders, we are not a nation.

Yes, you're right. Let's not get hyperbolic when little girls get killed. Good point.

About the laws, again, it's not breaking laws, for a woman to seek asylum with her daughter. As was the case here.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Hmmmm....your posts certainly do seem a bit "jointed".

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Dying while in ICE custody and ICE killing that child are completely different things. Which is it?

Did the child arrive in good health? Well taken care of? Not sick and dehydrated from being smuggled across the border illegally?

yeah, she was healthy before ICE took her from her mother.

she then suffered and starved until brought to the brink of death by malnutrition and poor conditions, abuse, suffering, etc.

her mother mostly attributes the girl's death to the malnutrition (i.e. starvation) during ICE custody.

nice job performance by ICE, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And, of course, we all have to wonder why, if Pete cares so ... very ... much, he isn't personally on the border right now personally picking up people like this women and her daughter, driving them home and housing them and feeding them on his own personal dime.'

Why Pete?

Why?!

How many of these poor, poor people have been incarcerated against their will, died maybe because YOU haven't been there to save them, Pete?

Don't you hear that? It's God calling you Pete. You have a crusade. NAY! A very mission ... from God, Pete. From GOD!

this thread is like a demonstration of repeating false arguments and fictional statements.

reminds me of something.

oh right, the early rise of the Nazi's, in the 1930's, who repeated false statements until people believed them... just by repetition, alone.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I hope I'm wrong but I bet they raped the toddler, maybe tortured her etc. because really, how the f*ck does a toddler die, if it's not intentional and deliberate.

Uh no they didn't?
You know unless you have actual proof of such?

You aren't just making things up and lying to support your bs posts, right?

You don't know if they did or not. I'm just saying that murdering little girls probably has a high likelihood of playing with her before killing her, too.

because why not, right?

Wow
JE is that you?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Give it up, man. You are just repeating made up stuff.

oh u don't believe the video recordings of yesterday's court hearings about ICE killing the toddler, who didn't have any reason to be separated from her mother in the 1st place?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Hmmmm....your posts certainly do seem a bit "jointed".

ICE killed a toddler and that's ur response.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

I hope I'm wrong but I bet they raped the toddler, maybe tortured her etc. because really, how the f*ck does a toddler die, if it's not intentional and deliberate.

Uh no they didn't?
You know unless you have actual proof of such?

You aren't just making things up and lying to support your bs posts, right?

You don't know if they did or not. I'm just saying that murdering little girls probably has a high likelihood of playing with her before killing her, too.

because why not, right?

Wow
JE is that you?

Who's that? And what did u think of the court hearings of yesterday, interviewing the mother whose daughter was killed by ICE?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

They violated the law.

Now you can pretend they didn't.

But it does not change the facts or the truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

They violated the law.

Now you can pretend they didn't.

But it does not change the facts or the truth.

no, they did not break the law.

they legally, sought asylum. which is legal.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I can legally ask for money.

But when I rob a bank, it's considered illegal.

You have failed.

Utterly. Keep trying though.

It's fun to look at people so ignorant of the facts and so full of themselves.

So this is what "woke" is.

Hmmf.

Not impressed.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

oh right, the early rise of the Nazi's, in the 1930's, who repeated false statements until people believed them... just by repetition, alone.

And today's Godwin's Law prize goes to........

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I can legally ask for money.

But when I rob a bank, it's considered illegal.

You have failed.

Utterly. Keep trying though.

So this is what "woke" is.

Hmmf.

Not impressed.

it's simply not illegal.

seeking asylum is legal.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Seeking money is legal.

Robbing a bank isn’t.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Remind's me for some reason of this:

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join