It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Her child was taken from her. And then the toddler died, in ICE custody.

Instead of letting the child just be with her mother, and not die.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The woman then describes, in Spanish, WHY she came to America: It was to find a BETTER LIFE FOR HER DAUGHTER.

Then she had her daughter taken by ICE, who murdered her daughter.

How tragic and ironic that the reason she came here, was for a better LIFE FOR HER DAUGHTER.

Who ICE kidnapped and murdered, to punish her, for wanting a better life for her daughter. So they took her life.

I hope I'm wrong but I bet they raped the toddler, maybe tortured her etc. because really, how the f*ck does a toddler die, if it's not intentional and deliberate.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Also just imagine the type of people who would hear about this case and think it was a good thing that ICE kidnapped and tortured and murdered her daughter.

Imagine the people who think, "yeah, way to go! let's murder children! that'll punish them for wanting their children to find a better life"

anyone who thinks this is a good thing, is a sad, evil person.

children should not be kidnapped and murdered. period.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

I hope I'm wrong but I bet they raped the toddler, maybe tortured her etc. because really, how the f*ck does a toddler die, if it's not intentional and deliberate.

What? Why would you bet that?

Is Border Patrol raping toddlers now?

Good lord, if you have proof of that, then please post it.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Also just imagine the type of people who would hear about this case and think it was a good thing that ICE kidnapped and tortured and murdered her daughter. Imagine the people who think, "yeah, way to go! let's murder children! that'll punish them for wanting their children to find a better life"

As far as this goes, literally no one here thinks like that. No one at all.

Again, no one here thinks like that.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

The OP is just parroting talking points. Even going so far as saying a linked article "reads like propaganda" not long after linking a Maddow video. The funny thing is, I don't even think most of the extreme left has any faith left in that clown.

And for the OP of this thread, you may want to look into the truth of who started these so called concentration camps. I'll give you a hint. It was long before President Trump was in the White House. As a matter of fact, those pictures of the abbhorent living conditions that you claimed were from the very recent past were actually taken during the Obama years, in 2012.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
A really good friend of mine was medically retired from CBP after an incident where they had stopped a group of 300 and one guy threw his baby at him and ran and I mean threw his baby. My friend took off after him and blew out his knee - they caught that mofo however.

These aren't good people coming over, another friend who works as an EMT in socal has responded to 4 cartel be-headings in the last 2 years, who knows how many more there have been. There are homicides, torture, human trafficking and all types of nightmarish things going on in socal alone. No sane person who open the gates to this, the dems only care about 3 generations of votes, nothing else. Newsome would mow everyone down with a flame thrower himself if he knew he was sure to win the next election.

People have no idea whats going on out there - another friend whose retired from CBP had to get out after there interdiction flight was almost shot down by a foreign military jet that had been paid off by cartels.

I hear stories about immigrant women chained up, beaten and raped for years while the communities they operate in stay silent as they had been in there own countries.

As my daddy always said - you can't give someone something they don't already have - people are coming here to escape the world they created and eventually it follows them.

Period.
edit on 11-7-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant

What? Why would you bet that?

Is Border Patrol raping toddlers now?

Good lord, if you have proof of that, then please post it.

I mean, yesterday's news was the public molestation of a 15-yr old.

Today's news is that the toddler was taken by ICE, and then killed by them.

Rape & torture just seem like natural assumptions for those who are murderers of small girls, don't u think?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
A really good friend of mine was medically retired from CBP after an incident where they had stopped a group of 300 and one guy threw his baby at him and ran and I mean threw his baby. My friend took off after him and blew out his knee - they caught that mofo however.

These aren't good people coming over, another friend who works as an EMT in socal has responded to 4 cartel be-headings in the last 2 years, who knows how many more there have been. There are homicides, torture, human trafficking and all types of nightmarish things going on in socal alone. No sane person who open the gates to this, the dems only care about 3 generations of votes, nothing else. Newsome would mow everyone down with a flame thrower himself if he knew he was sure to win the next election.

People have no idea whats going on out there - another friend whose retired from CBP had to get out after there interdiction flight was almost shot down by a foreign military jet that had been paid off by cartels.

I hear stories about immigrant women chained up, beaten and raped for years while the communities they operate in stay silent as they had been in there own countries.

As my daddy always said - you can't give someone something they don't already have - people are coming here to escape the world they created and eventually it follows them.

Period.

hmmm except that today's news and court hearings were about ICE killing the woman's toddler.

And you're talking about different people who are NOT in the news for killing women's toddlers. ICE is in the spotlight for doing that, today.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: VariableConstant

The OP is just parroting talking points. Even going so far as saying a linked article "reads like propaganda" not long after linking a Maddow video. The funny thing is, I don't even think most of the extreme left has any faith left in that clown.

And for the OP of this thread, you may want to look into the truth of who started these so called concentration camps. I'll give you a hint. It was long before President Trump was in the White House. As a matter of fact, those pictures of the abbhorent living conditions that you claimed were from the very recent past were actually taken during the Obama years, in 2012.

"talking points" is that ICE took her child, and killed her. either out of neglect, or out of deliberate murder.

that's today's news

what good were they possibly doing, for a child that they ended up killing? if they had NOT taken the child, then she'd probably still be alive, with her mother, the whole time.

her mother details the malnutrition in the camps, and blames that on her daughter dying.

deliberate starvation and malnutrition of toddlers. to death.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant

Also just imagine the type of people who would hear about this case and think it was a good thing that ICE kidnapped and tortured and murdered her daughter. Imagine the people who think, "yeah, way to go! let's murder children! that'll punish them for wanting their children to find a better life"

As far as this goes, literally no one here thinks like that. No one at all.

Again, no one here thinks like that.

well the problem is that there is no clear distinction, once you want children to suffer in the first place, it leads to sickness and death.

so for example, if u WANT children to suffer and be traumatized, and starved and malnourished for months... then it's really hard to say that ur against them dying.

obviously some kids will die when ur making them sleep on cold concrete, and starving them for months, etc.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Uh no they didn't?
You know unless you have actual proof of such?

You aren't just making things up and lying to support your bs posts, right?
edit on 11/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Hmmm, there are laws about how to come here. Why didn't she follow those laws? Had she followed those laws and come here legally with her daughter ... NO ONE WOULD HAVE INCARCERATED THEM. Do you know why? They would not have been criminals subject to the penalties of law breakers.

I wonder why you are not going on and on about what happens to AMERICAN families when one or both parents are caught breaking the law and incarcerated and the children are them separated by CPS and put into the foster system where horrific things can and do happen to them.

Perhaps it's because you know that we don't lock children up in jail with their criminal parents.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Oh Pete. I'd really like to see proof of what continues to fall out of your mouth. You might need a case of TP with that amount. I might be mad at the lies youre parroting but youre so misinformed and locked into believing lies, its kind of comical at this point. It unfortunate that honest people with common sense have to deal with so many people like you these days.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

you did this didn't you pete? you did this just to come here and complain, have you complained to AOC for not funding the CBP? if they had money they could feed everyone.

I think you are a CBP officer trying to cause mayhem, you molested this child to death didn't you?

Prove you did not, prove that you are not a boarder agent.

I think you did this on purpose, just for the feelz.

oh and what did the autopsy say about this child?

where is that report in your rant?

see thats how innuendo works Pete.

you are very sick pete.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The OP is using hyperbole in the same way a 2 year old drives a Formula 1 race car.

The result is the same.

When a population violates the law, there is no expectation for the group to follow any law after that. There's actual precident for the converse.

When people support people who violate the law, then that just illustrates that the individuals supporting others have no expectation of following the law.

Without laws, without borders, we are not a nation.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Don't you ever give up on flogging dead horses?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Dying while in ICE custody and ICE killing that child are completely different things. Which is it?

Did the child arrive in good health? Well taken care of? Not sick and dehydrated from being smuggled across the border illegally?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
And, of course, we all have to wonder why, if Pete cares so ... very ... much, he isn't personally on the border right now personally picking up people like this women and her daughter, driving them home and housing them and feeding them on his own personal dime.'

Why Pete?

Why?!

How many of these poor, poor people have been incarcerated against their will, died maybe because YOU haven't been there to save them, Pete?

Don't you hear that? It's God calling you Pete. You have a crusade. NAY! A very mission ... from God, Pete. From GOD!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Uh no they didn't?
You know unless you have actual proof of such?

You aren't just making things up and lying to support your bs posts, right?

You don't know if they did or not. I'm just saying that murdering little girls probably has a high likelihood of playing with her before killing her, too.

because why not, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join