It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

yes and the Jews pre WWII didn't believe the propaganda of antifa

you do know antifa right? legal immigrants will not be the ones stomping your face in.

google "la Raza", "Reconquista", heck just listen to AOC, she promotes this, and she is a US senator.

No worries, you do not have to believe, Reality has a way of fish slapping one in the face, all on it's own.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Last call for the Proud Boys!

Our anti-antifa train on platitudeform 88 is taking off in 3... 2... 1...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: peacefulpete
Also what did u guys think of Trump's inspiring speech about George Washington and his men taking over the airports, in the late 1700's?

Well, if Washington hadn't, we'd be eating jellied eels right now and all have British accents and watching cricket and driving on the wrong side of the road.

Right but typically airplanes are considered as invented in the early 1900's. So I was mainly asking what do u think of Trump describing George Washington TAKING OVER THE AIRPORTS in 1775?

...In 1775, really?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Also what did u guys think of Trump's inspiring speech about George Washington and his men taking over the airports, in the late 1700's?

Well, if Washington hadn't, we'd be eating jellied eels right now and all have British accents and watching cricket and driving on the wrong side of the road.

Right but typically airplanes are considered as invented in the early 1900's. So I was mainly asking what do u think of Trump describing George Washington TAKING OVER THE AIRPORTS in 1775?

...In 1775, really?

I'd explain but you obviously cannot differentiate between illegal and legal immigration so I'd be wasting my time.

Instead, just imagine I'm dangling my car keys in front of you and that might amuse you for a while.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
To my fellow libs. Ask yourself this before debating a Trump supporter.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

...In 1775, really?

I'd explain but you obviously cannot differentiate between illegal and legal immigration so I'd be wasting my time.

Instead, just imagine I'm dangling my car keys in front of you and that might amuse you for a while.

I'm more amused that your dear leader can't distinguish between 1775 and 1903 lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

...In 1775, really?

Also, please do explain how LEGAL immigration of seeking asylum, is illegal? Because it's legal. And Trump's detention facilities are illegal.

I'm just waiting for justice to prevail...

Of course, with Trump there is always 100 other crimes that could take him down. The current testimony of the woman who was raped by Trump and Epstein, when she was 13 yrs old, just might get this clown out of the white house, just maybe. fingers crossed. and that's only the headline of TODAY, lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: D3M1G0D
To my fellow libs. Ask yourself this before debating a Trump supporter.

well that's true. my point of the thread was more that I was hoping to hear from others who felt similarly to me. That it was hard to celebrate our country when our country is celebrating concentration camps of systematic child abuse. Happy 4th lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

pfft.

You talk of justice.

You give comfort to people who claim they want to be Americans, yet have no respect for our borders, our laws.

For that matter, neither do you.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I noticed that it didn't take long for you to be attacked by his supporters. lol

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

pfft.

You talk of justice.

You give comfort to people who claim they want to be Americans, yet have no respect for our borders, our laws.

no, i never said the word "justice" and your post is becoming incoherent

i do know that English is hard to learn

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

*rolls eyes*

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: D3M1G0D

I noticed that it didn't take long for you to be attacked by his supporters. lol

I know, lol.

Well the whole thread can be seen as a sign of the times. In the future, they can look back and be amazed at conversations like this lol

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

*rolls eyes*

yes, prison for child rapists.

i thought u meant that I said "justice" for the migrants, which I didn't. But yeah, I want the "justice" of child rapists to go to prison.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

pfft.

You talk of justice.

also the rest of your post is still incoherent, lol.

telling me I don't respect our borders or whatever lol

It's LEGAL for immigrants to seek asylum.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

And 80% don't show up to their hearings.

They have no respect for our laws.

You support them.

You have no respect for our laws.

QED

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
"80% don't show up" isn't remotely true.

In fact, I think it's over 90% that DO show up.

Before Rump, the immigration system did work, for the most part

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
OOPs. Sorry this was mean't for another thread. So deleted.
edit on 11-7-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
From the Criminal Justice Manual at the at the US Department of Justice website:

US Department of Justice

1634. Protection Of Government Property -- Military Bases Section 1382 of Title 18 forbids trespassing on military bases. Two distinct offenses are embraced by this section. First, 18 U.S.C. § 1382 prohibits any person from entering any military installation for any purpose prohibited by law. In addition, this section precludes individuals who have been removed from bases and instructed not to reenter from reentering without permission. The intent required for these two offenses differs. In order to violate the first paragraph of 18 U.S.C. § 1382 an individual must enter for some "purpose prohibited by law or lawful regulation." Thus, this offense is a specific intent crime. Note, however, that in military installations where the public is forbidden entry by law or regulations, the simple intent to enter will be sufficient to trigger this section. The second paragraph of this section forbids reentry onto a military base after one has been removed from that base and told not to return. Given the nature of this offense it has been suggested that a distinct criminal intent need not be shown. See Holdridge v. United States, 282 F.2d 302, 309 (8th Cir. 1960). The mere presence of the individual on the base after his exclusion is sufficient to violate the law. This section applies to any military, naval, or coast guard reservation, post, fort, arsenal, yard, station or installation over which the United States has exclusive possession. See Holdridge v. United States, 282 F.2d at 309. Persons violating this section are subject to 6 months imprisonment, a $500 fine, or both. Of course, property offenses occurring on military bases may also violate 18 U.S.C. § 1361 or, where federal jurisdiction exists, the applicable federal enclave statutes. [cited in JM 9-66.100] ‹ 1633. Protection Of Government Property -- Natural Resources up 1635. Protection Of Government Property -- Other Federal Buildings ›

Lets see that's $500 X 250,000 = $125,000,000 in fines, a criminal record for all participants and 6 months of confinement. They will probably wave the 6 month confinement.

^that's irrelevant

we're not discussing invasion of military bases or whatever

Immigrants seeking asylum, at our border, is legal, and has always been legal.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Another dead child. Rest in Peace.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join