It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well here's the current news, as of an hour ago:

Migrant Children Describe Sex Assault, Retaliation by Border Agents:

(plus cold temperatures without bedding / blankets, overcrowding so people can't lay down, sickness without medical attention, agents yelling at children, etc.)

(and a 15-yr old describes getting publicly molested in front of everyone, by a laughing border agent. Incident never got reported or investigated)

(Also NBC reports that the Trump Admin knew about all of this, without letting it become public, which only happened now thanks to NBC)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

And you believe all this. Not even a grain of salt? Because if you do I have to throw up my hands. All hope is lost for the world. We are being replaced by brainless low IQ NPCs who cant think or use any critical thinking skills. Man oh man, Idiocracy really nailed it.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

And you believe all this. Not even a grain of salt? Because if you do I have to throw up my hands. All hope is lost for the world. We are being replaced by brainless low IQ NPCs who cant think or use any critical thinking skills. Man oh man, Idiocracy really nailed it.

...All this because I believe the children's personal reports, of what they went through?

Your argument is against believing children's first-hand accounts of their life experience.

Which is fundamentally the wrong argument.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You do know that many of the children don't even belong to the adults they're caught with, right?

They're trafficked. Cartels sell them to people looking to sneak over the border as a way to exploit the law. One kid can be moved back and forth over the border many times and make the cartels lots of cash. They know about the whole "incarcerating families" thing, you see.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Nothing like watching Assisi's sermon on basic human decency with a tank of sharks posing a rather bad audience. It's safe to assume that he was more successful with birds tho.

Happy 4th Reich from Germany!

You know I get down, I'm a downer, heart pounder, LOLin', smelling like Sarin
Felony forecast: El is, dressed to the nines like a target, dressed like a bullseye for a blind archer
Heart of a piranha, swimming where the blood chums water
Lark in the darkness watching, I got this, boombox burner boy hot #
Burn like an LA sunset, colorful, toxic, snuff stuff, deadly and erotic
Walk like a man not a product, run like a strumpet, talk to the hand sock puppet
Look at them sky write: "# it, we heart nothin', we don't have a tear for your bucket", life's but a pageant, that ain't on no deep #, try to pull the curtain back crack goes police whip
Here come the stage mums, dress your little whores to display them, cutting through my brain like a ray gun
Telling you these #ers are shameless, Obama to Reagan, look at how they bent to their training
Why would I be angered, not when I can chemically hang glide, angle, face dive mangled, anguish
Notice I maraud odd language, roll a joint
Hit a fraud god 'till he vanquish, bonus point

edit on 10-7-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Nothing like watching Assisi's sermon on basic human decency with a tank of sharks posing a rather bad audience. It's safe to assume that he was more successful with birds tho.

Happy 4th Reich from Germany!

You know I get down, I'm a downer, heart pounder, LOLin', smelling like Sarin
Felony forecast: El is, dressed to the nines like a target, dressed like a bullseye for a blind archer
Heart of a piranha, swimming where the blood chums water
Lark in the darkness watching, I got this, boombox burner boy hot #
Burn like an LA sunset, colorful, toxic, snuff stuff, deadly and erotic
Walk like a man not a product, run like a strumpet, talk to the hand sock puppet
Look at them sky write: "# it, we heart nothin', we don't have a tear for your bucket", life's but a pageant, that ain't on no deep #, try to pull the curtain back crack goes police whip
Here come the stage mums, dress your little whores to display them, cutting through my brain like a ray gun
Telling you these #ers are shameless, Obama to Reagan, look at how they bent to their training
Why would I be angered, not when I can chemically hang glide, angle, face dive mangled, anguish
Notice I maraud odd language, roll a joint
Hit a fraud god 'till he vanquish, bonus point

Not sure what actual meaning your post was going for...

But this song is a banger lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You will catch the drift eventually, Francis preached to the birds and his success is equally questionable.

Banger indeed. Much obliged, hang in there.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You will catch the drift eventually, Francis preached to the birds and his success is equally questionable.

Banger indeed. Much obliged, hang in there.

Still pretty vague but that's OK. What is this about St. Francis' success being questionable? Is this like a saying or idiom or story that I never heard of?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Francis walked over to a spot beside the trees and began an impromptu sermon, reported the monks who were traveling with Francis and wrote down what Francis said. Their report was later published in the ancient book The Little Flowers of St. Francis.

"My sweet little sisters, birds of the sky," Francis said, "you are bound to heaven, to God, your Creator. In every beat of your wings and every note of your songs, praise him. He has given you the greatest of gifts, the freedom of the air. You neither sow, nor reap, yet God provides for you the most delicious food, rivers, and lakes to quench your thirst, mountains, and valleys for your home, tall trees to build your nests, and the most beautiful clothing: a change of feathers with every season. You and your kind were preserved in Noah's Ark. Clearly, our Creator loves you dearly, since he gives you gifts so abundantly. So please beware, my little sisters, of the sin of ingratitude, and always sing praise to God."

www.learnreligions.com...

Think I just invented a nerdy idiom for your general impact with basic decency on the resident bunch of armchair knights, kinda predictable though. Where is my prize?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I think this link shows a very good reason for spraying the children from their coyotes, I mean families, when they are apprehended at the border.

www.theamericanmirror.com... la/

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
I don't know about you guys, but I think this link shows a very good reason for spraying the children from their coyotes, I mean families, when they are apprehended at the border.

www.theamericanmirror.com... la/

Unfortunately it reads like pure propaganda. Do u guys really believe they are testing little girls' bodies for semen, or for anything? There've already been 7 deaths of children due to NOT receiving medical care when they're sick. Kids are starving and sleeping on bare concrete floors.

So... No, I don't believe they are giving the kids medical checks in the first place.

Also, look at the home page of ur linked website, it's a garbage propaganda website. Home page highlights include a video of Hillary Clinton dancing at a concert. As if that's relevant to anything other than demagoguing everything possible lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I do not believe anything from Mr Maddow, and oddly enough, the Nation does not either, anymore.

(S)he blew her crediblity wad on "Trump/Russia. (S)he will never recover. you can believe her if you like.

I lived and worked with these people, they would stab you in the eye in less time than it took for you to read this if it got them in the USA.

Everyone is alike, and you call us facists, but you don't think these folks are facists?

you will find out, in a few years the Hispanics will out number everyone else in America, thankfully I will be dead by then.

You and your children will be their slaves. No they wont give you a break for a bleeding heart either.

They will laugh as they stomp on your face.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 10-7-2019 by thedigirati because: the techno gods wanted everyone to read this twice

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

I do not believe anything from Mr Maddow, and oddly enough, the Nation does not either, anymore.

(S)he blew her crediblity wad on "Trump/Russia. (S)he will never recover. you can believe her if you like.

I lived and worked with these people, they would stab you in the eye in less time than it took for you to read this if it got them in the USA.

Everyone is alike, and you call us facists, but you don't think these folks are facists?

you will find out, in a few years the Hispanics will out number everyone else in America, thankfully I will be dead by then.

You and your children will be their slaves. No they wont give you a break for a bleeding heart either.

They will laugh as they stomp on your face.

Wow.

I'm really glad that I'll never believe in any of the propaganda you're saying.

In reality, America was founded on immigrants coming here.

I think most Americans understand that their own family comes from immigration, and they could never be against current immigration, as much as you mouth-pieces keep telling us that we should be against it.

Most Americans come from immigrants from Europe etc. just a few generations ago...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Also what did u guys think of Trump's inspiring speech about George Washington and his men taking over the airports, in the late 1700's?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The oranges... err.. origins... of those airports... errr... our ports... is ... where was I?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
Also what did u guys think of Trump's inspiring speech about George Washington and his men taking over the airports, in the late 1700's?

It was better than ANY speech the last guy gave!

Like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Trumps gaff didn't ruin the healthcare system.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Well, if Washington hadn't, we'd be eating jellied eels right now and all have British accents and watching cricket and driving on the wrong side of the road.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well, if Washington hadn't, we'd be eating jellied eels right now and all have British accents and watching cricket and driving on the wrong side of the road.

Don't forget the bad teeth!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And not brexiting......

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join