It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Youre f@#king delusional man. Your Mom is slacking on your meds. Seek help.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

BROSEPH!

YOU GAY BASHED!

Apologize to M&M now!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MRinder

Pence is gay and that's bad, according to "the woke".

Guess "the woke" hate gays.

And sissies.

Really intolerant.

"The woke" are apparently horrible. They want open borders to trick these poor, dumb South Americans to drag their children over the border. They probably load their children's Dora the Explorer back packs with coal and lighter fluid and make them lug then through the hot desert so they can let that candy ass Pence and mean old orange man gently lead them into the oven. Trump must be so evil. He is like the pied Piper of South Americans getting them to run across the border willingly straight into the ovens.

and then there are trolls who completely incoherent lol.

do u guys get paid for posts that don't make any sense?

Well yeah Pence pays is extra if they are incoherent. It's coded for Commrade Putin's pleasure.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

BROSEPH!

YOU GAY BASHED!

Apologize to M&M now!

No I didn't, and you clearly don't understand any of the words you're posting, lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I can't look at you right now.

I am ASHAMED of you!

ASHAMED!

Shave your chin-beard and don't look at me anymore.

Your (not ur) words are a foul stain upon the "people of the woke".

*runs away sobbing*

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I don't think I posted this vid yet:

Mike Pence visits a concentration camp and stares without feelings, with NO compassion or caring, at the prisoners that come directly from him, and his Admin.

Protests around the country against new ICE raids.

So how come Mike Pence can't stand to look at the concentration camps that he has created?

Because he knows that it's immoral and evil, right?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
This really is a glorious thread. Watching pete here from start to meltdown has really been entertaining. I am a little confused by the lack of moderation considering a few things said but hey, good to know for the future. Not that I enjoy censorship, just wondering how some get away with it while others dont. Again, good to keep in mind(and screenshots) for future reference.

Spot on.
Melted like ice on a sidewalk.
All it took was some sunshine on his lies.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Mike Pence visits a concentration camp and stares without feelings, with NO compassion or caring, at the prisoners that come directly from him, and his Admin.

So how come Mike Pence can't stand to look at the concentration camps that he has created?

Ok. I will quit playing for a moment. The honest answer is it is a horrible sight to see humans packed in like cattle. Nobody same wants to see that. It's disgusting. Pence is a relatively decent human and I am sure it saddened him. But they are not concentration camps. They are there awaiting a hearing. They knew what they faced if they were caught. BUT, we cannot let people just flow into the country in unlimited numbers. We cannot afford it and it is not fair to the tax paying citizens in this country. Many is them are being added it even paid to cross the border. There are other countries and people in our own country trying to bring this country down. You are a #ing idiot if you came see that.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Saying that I've told "lies" in this thread, only makes it look like you guys don't understand the word "lies," lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Ok. I will quit playing for a moment. The honest answer is it is a horrible sight to see humans packed in like cattle. Nobody sane wants to see that. It's disgusting. Pence is a relatively decent human and I am sure it saddened him. But they are not concentration camps. They are there awaiting a hearing. They knew what they faced if they were caught. BUT, we cannot let people just flow into the country in unlimited numbers. We cannot afford it and it is not fair to the tax paying citizens in this country. Many of them are being aided or even paid to cross the border. There are other countries and people in our own country trying to bring this country down. You are a f'ing idiot if you cant see that.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Oops I
edit on 14-7-2019 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
mike pence should be able to spend more than 90 seconds in his own creation. because it looks like he knows that he created something inhumane and evil, which is so terrible that he can't even look at it.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

mike pence should be able to spend more than 90 seconds in his own creation. because it looks like he knows that he created something inhumane and evil, which is so terrible that he can't even look at it.

You so realize these camps were started by Bill Clinton in 1996, right?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Outright lie.
No understanding of basic civics.
Your lack of respect and education is astounding.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Nope, my statement stands:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Just think Pete if rats would cross a desert to run into rat traps New York wouldn't have a rat problem. But alas, rats are to smart for that.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It has been established you are a blatant liar; of course you stand by your lies.
Someday perhaps you will be a real boy wooden head.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

that border agent kills me, lol.

he looks like he's about to puke.

"here's your concentration camp, I hope the starvation, torture, filth, sickness, disease, abuse, child abuse, rape, and molestation of children... is to your liking, sir."

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Nope, my statement stands:

Lol, Pence or Trump didn't create the camps Bill Clinton did in 1996. We're you pissing and moaning about them while Clinton, Bush, and your Lord and Savior Obama were President?

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join