It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

how exactly do u enjoy listening to music that is against you?

right, thats my question to you, lol.

Eminem is gonna kill u...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

Should I be afraid?

edit on 14-7-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Should I be afraid?

yes, he is going to chainsaw your head off.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
*crickets*

he's coming for you...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Should I be afraid?

That's why I don't listen to the disco music anymore, especially if I'm not allowed to and they hate me.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Eminem is probably reading this forum, and he's probably tracking your IP addresses right this moment, and he's calling travel agencies to buy plane tickets, to come visit all of you trolls, and cut all your heads off.

I'm sure that's what Eminem is probably doing, right this moment!!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Should I be afraid?

That's why I don't listen to the disco music anymore, especially if I'm not allowed to and they hate me.

disco?

I think you're getting confused with your translators lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

I believe that because this thread shows that you do not lie and only make factual statements.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Should I be afraid?

disco?

Then it's hippy-hop or hip-hoppity. Or something like that.

The same music as Brittany Spears.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's like, what, do u think he won't come kill you in Russia, or Kazakhstan, or wherever the f*ck you trolls are, lol.

Eminem will come kill you at your home.

All he's got is money to spend and time to kill. He will chainsaw your head off.
edit on 14-7-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Should I be afraid?

disco?

Then it's hippy-hop or hip-hoppity. Or something like that.

The same music as Brittany Spears.

I've never heard people trying so hard, and failing so hard, at pretending to be familiar with topics, that they're unfamiliar with lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Its probably just because Im an alt-right troll or something, but Im guessing its quieted down as people slowly went from amused to straight up weirded out.

Stuff like this, about Eminem, is strange man.. Even beyond the normal oddity of this new religion, which is saying something.

To be blunt, folks like me have a huge issue with your religion because it completely removes ALL validity and good faith conversations about subjects we care about.

How the hell is anyone supposed to have an adult conversation about immigration reform, in any context, with such epically astounding levels of disingenuousness, dishonesty, misplaced moral righteousness, and a total lack of connection to any reality outside the religion?

Hell, even if I thought concepts like open borders were necessary to globalism (they arent), or that just releasing all these people was a good idea (it isnt, in our borders).. the level of cringe here massively damages any cause brought up beyond repair.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I cannot counter your argument.

You have made your case and foundationally, have crushed me with the logic.

M&M's doesn't like me.

You win.

You keep making a joke out of it, lol. But the real joke is, that it's true, and it's meaningful.

Why does the BEST MUSICAL ARTIST in the world, stand completely against you?

Why is there never even one musical artist who is ever WITH you guys?

It's actually worth thinking about. lol.

Since this thread has apparently been off topic for multiple pages, I will respond to an obvious troll. You obviously are very young and bored.

Personally I enjoyed KISS supporting America, TRUMP, and Veterans. Check out their electric guitar anthem at the end too. Your idea of best musical artist is not even someone I have ever listened to so why in the world would I even care about his political views.

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Its probably just because Im an alt-right troll or something, but Im guessing its quieted down as people slowly went from amused to straight up weirded out.

Stuff like this, about Eminem, is strange man.. Even beyond the normal oddity of this new religion, which is saying something.

To be blunt, folks like me have a huge issue with your religion because it completely removes ALL validity and good faith conversations about subjects we care about.

How the hell is anyone supposed to have an adult conversation about immigration reform, in any context, with such epically astounding levels of disingenuousness, dishonesty, misplaced moral righteousness, and a total lack of connection to any reality outside the religion?

Hell, even if I thought concepts like open borders were necessary to globalism (they arent), or that just releasing all these people was a good idea (it isnt, in our borders).. the level of cringe here massively damages any cause brought up beyond repair.

well to be more accurate, the trolls ran out of stuff to say, because they're genuinely unfamiliar with the topics that they spend days, psycho-posting about.

nobody even tried to answer how foreigners are possibly psycho-posting their support for Trump, when Trump hates all foreigners, in general?

and how are you supposed Trump supporters, also supposedly fans of Eminem, who stands against Trump, and against Trump supporters?

just a bunch of paid trolls.

I always wonder what country the trolls are operating from. It could be literally anywhere. Maybe the middle east. Maybe China. Who the f*ck knows, lol.

I can't wait till someday the obvious troll accounts will be deleted so actual real people can use forums lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Thats because you simply make crap up.
Stop with the lies.
Elvis
Michael Jackson
Madonna
Elton John
Even Rihanna

You ,in the end, are simply a poor liar.
No more no less

edit on 14/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Thats becsuse you simply make crsp up.
Stop with the lies.
Elvis
Michael Jackson
Madonna
Elton John
Even Rihanna

You ,in the end, are simply a poor liar.
No more no less

meaningless.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I still think it's funny that the border agent, in center, is so clearly uncomfortable with the visit.

Because he doesn't know if this is the kind of concentration camps that the Trump Admin wants, or not.

Mike Pense could judge it as too severe... or not, if the suffering and human rights abuse, is to his liking.

It's not easy to create concentration camps that will please those who have ordered their creation!

Like, how would u know whether the amount of suffering, is enough? Too little suffering, or too much suffering? Or just right?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Decribing your posts?
As that is what they are.
Meaningless lies

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Sadly, this is what's actually happening right now. Thousands of immigrants are languishing in concentration camps, and Mike Pence just browsed over them for 90 seconds. He couldn't even take 2 minutes in the camp. What a little girl.

I still think it's funny that the border agent, in center, is so clearly uncomfortable with the visit.

Because he doesn't know if this is the kind of concentration camps that the Trump Admin wants, or not.

Mike Pense could judge it as too severe... or not, if the suffering and human rights abuse, is to his liking.

It's not easy to create concentration camps that will please those who have ordered their creation!

Like, how would u know whether the amount of suffering, is enough? Too little suffering, or too much suffering? Or just right?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I’ve just been busy deleting my cookies so M&Ms don’t kill me.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join