It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

-- the best rapper ever --

Wait!

You saw "Who Is America"? You should.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

"Honey, what would u like for dinner?"

"Let's have steak, and we can talk about our memories of touring your concentration camps today. You sure are torturing them!"

"Yep, we're doing our best to recreate 1930's Germany. Hey honey, can u pass the ketchup?"

No one puts ketchup on a steak.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

mike pence actually toured the concentration camps WITH HIS WIFE.

how f*cking sick are these people. How does torturing immigrants, have a role in his marriage? Does his wife get excited about starving and torturing people, too?

With all the abuse and rape in these concentration camps, I wonder if mikey ever rapes an immigrant or two? how about his wife, I wonder if she gets to have a taste of the prisoners' Hispanic dick? (Women do sometimes rape men; they just base it on threatening them, if they don't comply.)

Or maybe they don't rape the immigrants, and just leave the rape to the border agents and ICE agents etc.

Maybe they just go home and have dinner, and chat about their concentration camps.

"Let's have steak, and we can talk about our memories of touring your concentration camps today. You sure are torturing them!"

"Yep, we're doing our best to recreate 1930's Germany. Hey honey, can u pass the ketchup?"

I like how uncomfortable the central border agent looks, as he shows off the suffering and filth in the concentration camp.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I don't think I posted this vid yet:

Mike Pence visits a concentration camp and stares without feelings, with NO compassion or caring, at the prisoners that come directly from him, and his Admin.

Protests around the country against new ICE raids.

Aww
Millennials all about the feelz....

All makes sense now
No respect for the law
All about the feelz
edit on 14/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I don't think I posted this vid yet:

Mike Pence visits a concentration camp and stares without feelings, with NO compassion or caring, at the prisoners that come directly from him, and his Admin.

Protests around the country against new ICE raids.

Aww
Millennials all about the feelz....

All makes sense now
No respect for the law
All about the feelz

Are u talking about the border agent in the center of the thumbnail? Because that's who I was just talking about.

I think it's funny that he is so clearly uncomfortable with the visit.

Because he doesn't know if this is the kind of concentration camps that the Trump Admin wants, or not.

Mike Pense could judge it as too severe... or not, if the suffering and human rights abuse, is to his liking.

It's not easy to create concentration camps that will please those who have ordered their creation, in the first place.

edit on 14-7-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Your lack of understanding is astounding.
Not suprising tho coming from someone who made a crappy msm vomit video.

Hopefully Congress will properly fund these facilities.
Sorry nancy and aoc don't really give a crap.
edit on 14/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No one puts ketchup on a steak.

Donald Trump does, you idiot. What kind of Trump supporters are you, lol.

Funny how completely unfamiliar you guys seem, with America, while somehow psycho-posting your support for the current American president, who hates foreigners altogether. And whose international support is practically nonexistent. Hell, he's never even achieved majority support INSIDE the country, let alone, outside the country, lol.

How strange for a forum to be overrun by foreigners who are psycho-posting their support for the most unpopular president in American history. And who hates foreigners, including the foreigners who are psycho-posting their support for him. lol

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Right, no one should watch the news, at all. Right? Intentional ignorance. Right?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yours is.
As evidenced by your posts here.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'm literally posting videos of the current news. It doesn't really get more legitimate than that. I've posted probably 50 vids of news and current events, from at least a dozen different sources. Maybe 2 dozen sources. I haven't been counting.

Where would u want news vids posted from? You trolls complain about "MSM" but u never provide any of ur own sources as a counter-argument.

Like in this thread, no one has posted a single video of an alternative source and alternative perspective. You only whine about the "mainstream media," but u never post any actual real content yourselves.

And extremist right-wing propaganda like FOX etc. doesn't count, either lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Yours is.
As evidenced by your posts here.

Well no, you've lost your own thread of your own conversation.

You're insulting people who watch the news.

So you're literally promoting ignorance. That's exactly, literally what you've been posting. You've been insulting news media, and insulting those who pay attention to the news. Which means you're promoting people to be ignorant and illiterate. That's exactly what you've been posting.

And yeah, it's ironic that the forum's tagline is about denying ignorance, and all of you trolls are blatantly promoting ignorance.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I still think it's funny that the border agent, in center, is so clearly uncomfortable with the visit.

Because he doesn't know if this is the kind of concentration camps that the Trump Admin wants, or not.

Mike Pense could judge it as too severe... or not, if the suffering and human rights abuse, is to his liking.

It's not easy to create concentration camps that will please those who have ordered their creation!

Like, how would u know whether the amount of suffering, is enough? Too little suffering, or too much suffering? Or just right?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I like how he starts the song.

"That's an awfully hot, coffee pot;

Should I drop it on Donald Trump? Probably not."

You trolls like that rhyme structure? No because you don't even understand it LOL!!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I like how he starts the song.

"That's an awfully hot, coffee pot;

Should I drop it on Donald Trump? Probably not."

You trolls like that rhyme structure? No because you don't even understand it LOL!!

Here's the rhyme structure, you idiots. These are the words he rhymed in those two lines:

awfully hot
coffee pot
drop it on
Donald Trump
probably not

Literally no one else can rhyme like Eminem.

Best rapper in the world, and he hates Donald Trump lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Democrats are solving the entire immigration problem with new legislation.

....... 😆

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

4:00

"Any fan of mine, who's a supporter of his;
I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either FOR or AGAINST;
And if you can't decide, who u like more in ur split;
On who u should stand beside, I'll do it for u with this: F*CK YOU.

The REST of America, stand up.
We love our military, and we love our country. But we f*cking HATE TRUMP!!"

You guys like it? Em spit that specifically for you guys, lol. If you're a Trump supporter, Eminem hates you, and destroys everything you've ever said, and he destroys everything you stand for, and promote.

If nothing else, he is the most popular rapper of all time, and most brilliant rapper of all time, against you idiots trolling support for Donald Trump on a forum lol.
edit on 14-7-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats are solving the entire immigration problem with new legislation.

....... 😆

no link... hmm, sounds real.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well that does it for me.

A rapper who named himself after a candy doesn't like me.

I'm crushed, devastated.

A broken man.

I'll just quit posting online now and fade away and occasionally weep openly.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I can't get over that thumbnail.

Their senses are clearly being overwhelmed with the stench of hundreds of prisoners, who are sweating in concentration camps for MONTHS without showers, soap, toothbrushes, food, etc.

They're smelling filth, disease, germs, even smelling the hormones of fear and sadness and despair.

BTW they literally spent 90 seconds in the room, before leaving. they could only take 90 seconds of the conditions that are imprisoning people for MONTHS.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Well that does it for me.

A rapper who named himself after a candy doesn't like me.

I'm crushed, devastated.

A broken man.

I'll just quit posting online now and fade away and occasionally weep openly.

The most successful musical artist of all time, is against Trump, and against all support for Trump.

Yeah, it's meaningful. He's the best in the world, the best genius in the world, and he has made his views very clear.

No one could even try to counter that, lol.

Ever heard anyone ever rap his support for Donald Trump? Ever? Nope.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join