It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Sorry I am heartless I admit it.

I know these people, I lived amoung these people, I have worked with these people, I have broken bread with these people,

I have been accepted by these people, and you know what, the are just like us.

Greedy, selfish, lazy, dishonest and as self serving as anyone else

what did you think I was gonna say?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Not sure the term concentration camps is accurate

As someone whose society used such you people would be the experts.

No trump isnt hitler

Right again, 2 for 2.

Karma is a bitch

You are right again, it is. Which is why we need to take care of OUR OWN first.
It is not wrong or hateful to take care of american citizens first, no matter how you "enlightened" euros attempt to shame us.
We are in no way like you actual nazis were. For you to suggest such is disgusting ignorance.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I stopped reading at concentration camps.

Why? Better to bury your head in the sand and pretend this is not real?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It is not "real"
From an actual german, you know the actual people who ran concentration camps.

Not sure the term concentration camps is accurate

The people "seeking asylum" can leave when they like, they just can't come here without following our legal process.
NO OPEN BORDER!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Sorry that you were saddled by the actions of other people: People that violated the law, people that detained them after capture or surrender, people that frame a narrative. All actions of other people.

But most of all I am sorry that you only understand the recent holiday as The Fourth of July and not by its proper title and therefore meaning, Independence Day. Which is a celebration of ending being controlled by the actions of other people.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats great. Glad you had a good time.
Did you spend even a second thinking about those people or do you really believe they do not exist or that their conditions are not what is being reported?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You mean someone who doesnt watch FOX and so has not been brainwashed to think this isnt happening right?
God you really mean to deny that this is real. I cannot believe this crowd. How much are you all willing to ignore in your worship of the orange idiot?
How thick are the blinders over your eyes?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Did any of the detention centers or policies bother you under Obama? Or any previous Prezz?

Are you just outraged because the media told you to be?

Or do you really just not care and hate Trump?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Are you willing to have your wife and kids spend even a few hours there? Just to visit and see what is going on?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Who is in control of the house again?
If the dems would get off of their butts they could fix this.
They would rather use these people as political footballs, as evidenced here.
EVERYONE of these detained people are there as a result of Nancy Pelosi doing NOTHING.

Reap it dems.
Reap it.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

You too? You really think this is fake news?

Hopeless. This site is full of the hopelessly lost.

None of this story has been as you say "debunked". Which BTW is a term used with conspiracy theorists.

Truth cannot be debunked. It can get buried with lies but that doesn't change the truth.

These people are real and so is their suffering and it is directly attributed to the policies that tRump has put in place to try to discourage hispanic and latino people from migrating to our country.
ALL ARE WELCOME HERE! Bite into that truth.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Are you willing to have your wife and kids spend even a few hours there? Just to visit and see what is going on?

Why? Do you go to prisons and spend a few hours there? You know. Just to see what is going on ...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

You are wrong... these are people who came in to claim asylum. That is NOT ILLEGAL. But your orange boss would have you believe that it is.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Look another one spreading the lies.

They came in at legal border crossings to claim asylum which is legal and actually part of the international law on asylum.

But like I said.... its so easy to just repeat the lies.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

what war are they claiming asylum from?

why don't they take their own country away from the "bad people"

why are they so lazy? why can't they wait in line?

why are you so dishonest? why do you let children be exploited like this?

you do agree exploiting children is bad correct? do some research.

you cannot say I don't know what I am talking about, I lived with thses folks for a 13 years, how long have you lived with them?
edit on 9-7-2019 by thedigirati because: I am heartless

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I just saw on CNN that CBP just spent 50 million dollars on new uniforms(black), red armbands and 10K refurbished lugers.

Hugo Boss designed uniforms I imagine?

For the record; I don't have a horse in this race.
Just reading to keep abreast of things.....and the laughs of course.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

And there it is. "Orange man bad! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

But seriously, how much do you get paid per post for this drivel? It's the only explanation for the way you show up to a thread and post bomb with 20 posts back to back, replying to everyone in the thread, except for the other NPC's, unless it's to agree with one of them on the topic of the day.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I stopped reading at concentration camps.

Why? Better to bury your head in the sand and pretend this is not real?

Coming from you, someone who wont read or watch anything outside msnbc, this is priceless.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

I saw this thread yesterday and stayed away from it primarily because so many people have already stated what I woud have said.

But I returned to it to see how it developed.

Being called a monster or Nazi is nothing new from the left. It's become so common-place that it produces more "yawns" than outrage.

Isolating half the country into a "basket of deplorables" seems to be the go-to approach for leftists.

So you promote open borders, violations of our nation, violation of our laws. You promote an ideology that is anti-Constitutional. Anti-American.

You promote a globalist agenda.

So many do any more.

Well, after much deliberation, my only rational and reasonable reply to those that share your ideology and your approach is only this. . . .

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

If the illegal trespassers do not like their living conditions, they can and should leave immediately. How many of these "migrants" are you caring for in your home? Feeding 3x daily, sheltering, providing clothing and communication only in their native language. Medical care too. And transportation about your city or town. Education and job placement. Oh, I know you would never dream of asking for remuneration...

Again, so how many? Considering your level of criticism for the country, I'd bet at least 6...
oh, what's that?
Yeah, figured I'm wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join