It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Come on Pete. Just admit you don’t really care about what is/isn’t happening and you just want to get views on your channel.

I know, telling the truth is a foreign concept to you, but at least give it a try.

telling me that I don't care about the topic that I posted about, and telling me that I just want views on a NON-MONETIZED channel, really doesn't make any sense, trollski.

This is why you’re an idiot. Plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Yeah I did, might've went over your noggin and scope, but I was being lazy and didnt want to edit, but the offer still stands, link?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Yeah I just sit back and collect the checks man, I mean probably not as baller as your extremely successful YT channel.

You struck no nerve, youre just posting where I've posted for the last 16 years, you think I'm doing something different than I have for those past 16 years?

Truth isn''t ever upsetting.

It's just your disingenuousness, I like to play, hey if you need this as a pat on the back tell yourself that, I care not.

do u even know that you're incoherent?

what are u bragging of sitting back and collecting checks from? you said you don't have a channel. now ur bragging about ur channel, that u just said u don't have?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
***This is a fallout to all members***

Can you please send all of your English books to Pete? He seems to be struggling with the most basic of sentences.

Thank you!
edit on 1372019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Hey can you just jump to my current post kinda bored of you being really slow and going back to posts.

Read what I said, Read what you said, this isnt a channel these are troll checks.

Call it incoherent but in all actuality its your lack of reading comprehension.

Anyways I've grown bored, so don't worry about jumping to this post, just keep replying to those pages back.

link   

Can you please send all of you English books to Pete? He seems to be struggling with the most basic of sentences.

Thank you!

Even Russians can Zing !!!!

link   

Worry not there, I never imagine you to be a stud.

you'll find out when you get 100k subs, probably in the next week or so.

again, ur criticizing my channel, from the standpoint of never trying to create a channel, yourself. which is illogical and meaningless. right?

Also, won't u ever answer my questions about how u have a sig quoting Eminem? He doesn't want Trump supporters to be his fans. How do you make sense of that, as a Trump troll with an Eminem sig?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Nah more like unhinged NPC attempts to promote channel but fails miserably.

more like discussing current events. So how about Donald Trump's concentration camps?

How about them?

well, they're illegal according to international human rights laws.

and they're going to ensure that Trump does NOT get re-elected, and probably removed from office beforehand.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The Time is Now.

Zi Sputnika say so !!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

We all want views.

learn2promote?

u don't have a channel, and ur talking about promoting ur channel that u don't have?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

again, ur criticizing my channel, from the standpoint of never trying to create a channel, yourself. which is illogical and meaningless. right?

Also, won't u ever answer my questions about how u have a sig quoting Eminem? He doesn't want Trump supporters to be his fans. How do you make sense of that, as a Trump troll with an Eminem sig?

But why would he need to create a channel to have an opinion on yours?

Doesn't make much sense to me, people are actually entitled to have opinions regardless of if they are in the same area or not. After all people get to be famous based on opinions of people who are mostly not in the same area of work or art, right?

Don't know about the Eminem thing, just thought very weird that you limit your acceptance of criticism to people that have a "channel" in the way you positioned yourself. Which would mostly be 0% of the world's population because whatever you say in the end is your own/single opinion?

edit on 13-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Come on Pete. Just admit you don’t really care about what is/isn’t happening and you just want to get views on your channel.

I know, telling the truth is a foreign concept to you, but at least give it a try.

telling me that I don't care about the topic that I posted about, and telling me that I just want views on a NON-MONETIZED channel, really doesn't make any sense, trollski.

This is why you’re an idiot. Plain and simple.

well it's true:

telling me that I don't care about the topic that I posted about, and telling me that I just want views on a NON-MONETIZED channel, really doesn't make any sense.

you're just posting meaningless incoherent trolling.

link   
a reply to: Malisa

Because they CAN !!!!!!

Zi Amerikanz .....

link   

Yeah I did, might've went over your noggin and scope, but I was being lazy and didnt want to edit, but the offer still stands, link?

sure?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Can you please send all of your English books to Pete? He seems to be struggling with the most basic of sentences.

Thank you!

"a fallout"

...you misspelled your own trolling about English...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

telling me that I don't care about the topic that I posted about

You care soooooo much you’re doing nothing about it.

and telling me that I just want views on a NON-MONETIZED channel

That’s how you get monetised!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

But why would he need to create a channel to have an opinion on yours?

Doesn't make much sense to me, people are actually entitled to have opinions regardless of if they are in the same area or not. After all people get to be famous based on opinions of people who are mostly not in the same area of work or art, right?

Don't know about the Eminem thing, just thought very weird that you limit your acceptance of criticism to people that have a "channel" in the way you positioned yourself. Which would mostly be 0% of the world's population because whatever you say in the end is your own/single opinion?

the point is that discussing how to run a channel, is meaningless, from someone who has never done it.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Thank you!

"a fallout"

The words have "eyes" ...

link   

telling me that I don't care about the topic that I posted about

You care soooooo much you’re doing nothing about it.

and telling me that I just want views on a NON-MONETIZED channel

That’s how you get monetised!

that's actually not how monetization works. It's not based on views.

link   

Thank you!

"a fallout"

Oh no! A spelling mistake while I’m on my phone! Whatever shall I do?

I know! I’ll make a thread about women killing their children through neglect and blaming it on other while I try to get views on my YouTube channel!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join