It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

I would blame everyone else, if it was their fault. In this case, it’s the mother fault due to neglect.

Hell, if “concentration camps” are as well known as you’re trying to say it is, the mother should have known about it. If she knew about it, she knowingly put her child at risk. If she didn’t know about it, she’s a worthless parent.

But if they don’t exist and this wasn’t down to the above, that leaves her death in the mothers hands too because she neglected her child and is just after money. Also, it means you’re lying and, well, your history speaks for itself.

I’ll go with the latter.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Show me one pic, just one, of anybody in ICE’s custody for some length of time that looks like they’re starving. This should be easy for you to find in a “concentration camp”. Do it I dare you. Put your money where your mouth is. Just one pic that’s all I ask of you.

Have you ever seen pics of starving prisoners in a concentration camp? Mom looked pretty damn healthy to me, certainly not like she’s been starving. Hell, a lot of these detainees look like they could even lose a few pounds.

You’re obviously not aware that your insulting millions of people that have died or survived an actual “concentration camp”. These detention centers would’ve been like a penthouse at the Ritz Carlton to them.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
This vid has some new details.

After leaving the concentration camps, the mother took her child to the hospital IMMEDIATELY for emergency treatment, as she had gotten sick in ICE custody, after arriving healthy.

The child then spent 6 weeks in the hospital, till she died. Everything was immediately following ICE custody, and her death is a result of the sickness she caught while in ICE custody.

The girl was 1 year old.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I can do that too.

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I would blame everyone else, if it was their fault. In this case, it’s the mother fault due to neglect.

Hell, if “concentration camps” are as well known as you’re trying to say it is, the mother should have known about it. If she knew about it, she knowingly put her child at risk. If she didn’t know about it, she’s a worthless parent.

But if they don’t exist and this wasn’t down to the above, that leaves her death in the mothers hands too because she neglected her child and is just after money. Also, it means you’re lying and, well, your history speaks for itself.

I’ll go with the latter.

edit on 1272019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Oh, I thought some people would want to respond to the Congressional testimony of the mother whose child was killed by ICE agents' intentional malnutrition / starvation of their prisoners:

This vid has some new details.

After leaving the concentration camps, the mother took her child to the hospital IMMEDIATELY for emergency treatment, as she had gotten sick in ICE custody, after arriving healthy.

The child then spent 6 weeks in the hospital, till she died. Everything was immediately following ICE custody, and her death is a result of the sickness she caught while in ICE custody.

The girl was 1 year old.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Sure. I thought you might want to respond to the mothers child neglect, but apparently you’re ok with parents neglecting kids.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Sure. I thought you might want to respond to the mothers child neglect, but apparently you’re ok with parents neglecting kids.

It’s not part of the case. ICE agents starving her child to death, is the case.

And it’s what you’re defending.

I hope they’re paying u good, lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

A neglectful mother blaming someone else for her killing her daughter. Never happened in the history of the world.

But keep on sticking up for a woman who killed her child through neglect and blames other people. Just shows what type of sick person you really are.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Overcrowding?

Where’s your threads about prison overcrowding?

You’re a political hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

A neglectful mother blaming someone else for her killing her daughter. Never happened in the history of the world.

But keep on sticking up for a woman who killed her child through neglect and blames other people. Just shows what type of sick person you really are.

Well if it was such a clear case, then Congress wouldn’t be holding hearings about it, and mulling over the mother’s testimony of her toddler dying from the abuse and starvation of the US concentration camp under Donald Trump.

I wonder why ur afraid of responding to her actual testimony that I keep posting.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Overcrowding?

Where’s your threads about prison overcrowding?

You’re a political hypocrite.

Very masterful trolling. Very impressive, lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Says the guy whose only action against this is posting on a niche forum. So much outrage and the best you can do is post to ATS from mummys basement?

Such a great guy!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That’s the best you’ve got? Calling me a troll and asking how much I get paid?

So much for the outrage about this mother, eh? Gotta get the digs in first, am I right?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well you are an obvious troll, even now you’re showing that in ur last few responses. Yes, we really believe u that ur offended that I acknowledged ur obvious trolling.

Meanwhile the last posted vid actually features mike pence, observing the concentration camps.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

So I’m a troll for calling the neglectful mother out for neglect?

And here you are with your faux outrage and willingness to do nothing about your imaginary “concentration camps”, child rape, starvation and abuse.

“Hey everyone! Children are being raped, kidnapped, starved, tortured and killed, but the only thing I’m going to do about it is post on a niche conspiracy website.” -peacefulpete 2019

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

So I’m a troll for calling the neglectful mother out for neglect?

Yeah. It's trolling to make-up the accusation of neglect against the mother, when we all know full-well that that isn't part of the case.

The mother sought asylum with her toddler. Legally. For a better life for herself and her child.

The neglect of the case, was the intentional neglect within the concentration camp that she was imprisoned in. On Donald Trump's orders of intentional child abuse and starvation etc.

Donald "Let's Starve People to Death" Trump... 2020 slogan?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You can say it as many times as you like, but it’s the mothers responsibility to look after her child. If she hadn’t of neglected her, she most likely would still be alive. But noooooo. She tries blaming other people for her neglect.

Then there’s you. The guy who is so outraged he’s doing what? Nothing. Zip. Nada.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

You can say it as many times as you like, but it’s the mothers responsibility to look after her child. If she hadn’t of neglected her, she most likely would still be alive. But noooooo. She tries blaming other people for her neglect.

Then there’s you. The guy who is so outraged he’s doing what? Nothing. Zip. Nada.

The neglect of the case was the intentional neglect of ICE agents who were intentionally starving and abusing the children in their custody.

Which led to the child's death.

Human rights tragedies get blamed on those who create the human rights violations, i.e. Donald Trump, his admin, ICE, border agents, Republicans / conservatives, especially those running the concentration camps, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join