It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
OP, thanks for the boring drivel.
I read about a couple of sentences before realising you're just another TDS sufferer.
So do one.
I am sure the fact you had an unhappy 4th July means the world is in a good place.

edit on 12/7/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: peacefulpete

What she *believes* about the law doesn't matter.

If I don't know the speed limit on a road and decide to drive it at 100MPH, the cops who pull me over are still going to give me a ticket even if I cry a lot and tell them I didn't know the speed limit, so I honestly *believed* it was 100MPH.

In short, ignorance is no defense, and now she got her kid killed through it.

it's legal to seek asylum.

and it's illegal to imprison people in concentration camps.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So what are you doing about this awful atrocity you say is happening, besides pissing and moaning about it on a public forum? Why haven’t you waltzed your bleeding heart to the border and done something about it? How can you sit and bitch, when we have real concentration camps here in a America that are starving, raping and molesting women and children and lets not forget about the torture you speak of, while other officers watch and do nothing, how can you do nothing about this? Surely they’re gassing the women and children too, right? I mean that is what concentration camps do, yes?

The MSM preys on the gullible and if your buying all this BS ....you’re gullible arse is getting taken for a ride. Don’t think for a second that these kids aren’t capable of making some of this up to better their cause, kids aren’t stupid. We all know the MSM spins the info, especially NBC, CNN where you seem to be getting your news. Don’t believe every thing you hear FFS.

But let us know what you find if you actually go and do something about it besides complaining. Show us some proof that what you and the MSM are telling us about the torturing and murdering of children is true because I’ve yet see it. You do understand that every day kids get sick and die without being tortured and murdered, yes?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Let’s look at it another way.

Let’s say these are “concentration camps” and everything you’ve said is 100% true.

What kind of sick and twisted parent would KNOWINGLY put their child through that? A bad one, that’s who.

History blames those who create the human rights tragedies.

History doesn't blame the victims of those human rights tragedies.

but we all know this, of course.

So it isn’t the mother fault if she knowingly put her child in harms way?

she didn't.

she believed that America would accept them as asylum seekers, with human decency.

How do you know she was seeking asylum?

Nowhere in her testimony did she mention any harsh conditions from where she was from that would qualify her for asylum or that she was seeking asylum. As a matter a fact she only mentioned she was coming here for a better life for her and her kid, that is not a qualification for asylum. And where is Dad?

Regardless, I find it ironic that she's very well dressed, has perfectly manicured nails, freshly groomed and cut hair and brows, looks very healthy but yet let her baby starve a slow and painful death? She nor anyone of the other detainees offered their food to a baby dying a slow and painful death from starvation??? I'm calling BS. While my heart goes out to her for the loss of her child, this was not ICE's fault, this was 100% her fault, if in fact the child died from starvation. I would really like to see the autopsy report as well as hear testimony from the other detainees that watched as her child slowly died.

This was nothing more than pre-rehearsed and coached grandstand for AOC and the dims against the Trump administration. Did anyone else catch AOC's faked heartbreak? The same disgusting look she gave the empty parking lot? The Democrap's are baiters and liars with nothing more than an agenda of hate for Orange dude bad, pathetic party they are.
edit on 12-7-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If you are saying I am lying about the green card, I have no idea what to tell you... You have to question one's motives, what motive would I have for doing that? I would gain nothing. I am not petty enough to even care enough to lie about something like that to a stranger on a forum.

You're just sore because you can see you are spouting nonsense and no one is ever going to agree with you.

I will say it again: if you don't want to be detained, do not enter a country illegally, do it at a lawful port of entry. How hard is that to understand?

You are not a victim if you commit a crime, the country and the immigration services in this case are the victim.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

People have pointed out multiple times how the actions of this woman were illegal yet you are willfully not letting the law enter your head. Willful ignorance - why? I don't know.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

*yawn*

This has been explained to you so many times now that you are being willfully ignorant like this woman in the videos you keep showing us.

Just because God is love. Love is blind. And Ray Charles is blind. Well, that doesn't mean that Ray Charles is God.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

People have pointed out multiple times how the actions of this woman were illegal yet you are willfully not letting the law enter your head. Willful ignorance - why? I don't know.

It's legal to seek asylum.

Concentration camps are illegal.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

^Obviously not how our country really works, or how public welfare systems really work.

Nice gif though. Where did u find it? Just Googling "red alert gif," I imagine?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

If you are saying I am lying about the green card, I have no idea what to tell you... You have to question one's motives, what motive would I have for doing that? I would gain nothing. I am not petty enough to even care enough to lie about something like that to a stranger on a forum.

You're just sore because you can see you are spouting nonsense and no one is ever going to agree with you.

I will say it again: if you don't want to be detained, do not enter a country illegally, do it at a lawful port of entry. How hard is that to understand?

You are not a victim if you commit a crime, the country and the immigration services in this case are the victim.

It's fundamentally legal to immigrate here and seek asylum.

Breaking down / assuming every detail of exactly how she did that, is completely besides the point. Trump's policies have obviously led to mass incarcerations of practically ALL asylum seekers, whether at ports of entry, or not.

There have even been reports of the Trump Admin deliberately closing the normal points of entry, just to arrest everyone who arrives, just because they just removed the specific proper way of doing it.

the country and the immigration services in this case are the victim.

Immigration is the foundation of our country, so no, immigration did not change into something bad or "victimizing" against our country.

Real Americans will never think in such terms.

And the real victim here is the mother and child being imprisoned, and starved by US custody, which led to the toddler's death.

The real criminals are those running the camps, that she and her child suffered through, and which led to the child's death, thanks to the Trump Admin and those working under him.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Let’s look at it another way.

Let’s say these are “concentration camps” and everything you’ve said is 100% true.

What kind of sick and twisted parent would KNOWINGLY put their child through that? A bad one, that’s who.

History blames those who create the human rights tragedies.

History doesn't blame the victims of those human rights tragedies.

but we all know this, of course.

So it isn’t the mother fault if she knowingly put her child in harms way?

she didn't.

she believed that America would accept them as asylum seekers, with human decency.

How do you know she was seeking asylum?

Nowhere in her testimony did she mention any harsh conditions from where she was from that would qualify her for asylum or that she was seeking asylum. As a matter a fact she only mentioned she was coming here for a better life for her and her kid, that is not a qualification for asylum. And where is Dad?

Regardless, I find it ironic that she's very well dressed, has perfectly manicured nails, freshly groomed and cut hair and brows, looks very healthy but yet let her baby starve a slow and painful death? She nor anyone of the other detainees offered their food to a baby dying a slow and painful death from starvation??? I'm calling BS. While my heart goes out to her for the loss of her child, this was not ICE's fault, this was 100% her fault, if in fact the child died from starvation. I would really like to see the autopsy report as well as hear testimony from the other detainees that watched as her child slowly died.

This was nothing more than pre-rehearsed and coached grandstand for AOC and the dims against the Trump administration. Did anyone else catch AOC's faked heartbreak? The same disgusting look she gave the empty parking lot? The Democrap's are baiters and liars with nothing more than an agenda of hate for Orange dude bad, pathetic party they are.

Paragraphs of contradictory statements. You're saying:

ICE didn't starve them;

But then it's also the mother's fault that ICE did starve them;

Blaming the victims of concentration camps, for their own imprisonment and starvation in those concentration camps, instead of blaming those running the camps (even though u already said that they did not get starved in ICE custody);

"Then it's all a prerehearsed and coached grandstand," whatever that even means, that the concentration camp led to her child's malnutrition, sickness, and death;

Then ur saying it's fake for people to care about the concentration camps;

blah blah blah

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
So what are you doing about this awful atrocity you say is happening, besides pissing and moaning about it on a public forum? Why haven’t you waltzed your bleeding heart to the border and done something about it? How can you sit and bitch, when we have real concentration camps here in a America that are starving, raping and molesting women and children and lets not forget about the torture you speak of, while other officers watch and do nothing, how can you do nothing about this? Surely they’re gassing the women and children too, right? I mean that is what concentration camps do, yes?

The MSM preys on the gullible and if your buying all this BS ....you’re gullible arse is getting taken for a ride. Don’t think for a second that these kids aren’t capable of making some of this up to better their cause, kids aren’t stupid. We all know the MSM spins the info, especially NBC, CNN where you seem to be getting your news. Don’t believe every thing you hear FFS.

But let us know what you find if you actually go and do something about it besides complaining. Show us some proof that what you and the MSM are telling us about the torturing and murdering of children is true because I’ve yet see it. You do understand that every day kids get sick and die without being tortured and murdered, yes?

This is funny because you're basically saying that people can't talk about the current situation, without physically working on it, or something.

The funny thing is that TALKING about it, IS helping bring awareness and understanding to the real people who read these forums.

And all the troll responses actually show it, that you trolls know that discussing it, is powerful. Or else u would not be so devoted to trying to derail and distract and confuse the conversation.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

If I don't know the speed limit on a road and decide to drive it at 100MPH, the cops who pull me over are still going to give me a ticket even if I cry a lot and tell them I didn't know the speed limit, so I honestly *believed* it was 100MPH.

“Concentration camps” Hahahahahahahahaha(gasp)......Ha

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This vid has some new details.

After leaving the concentration camps, the mother took her child to the hospital IMMEDIATELY for emergency treatment, as she had gotten sick in ICE custody, after arriving healthy.

The child then spent 6 weeks in the hospital, till she died. Everything was immediately following ICE custody, and her death is a result of the sickness she caught while in ICE custody.

The girl was 1 year old.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

“Concentration camps” Hahahahahahahahaha(gasp)......Ha

laughing that the child was starved to death by US concentration camps. sure is funny

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

If only her mother hadn’t neglected her, she might be alive today

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Once again your emotions override your logic. I wasn’t laughing at the child. I was laughing at YOU.
The blame is on the mother. She’s lucky her one year old made it as far as the border. Odds were against her surviving that long.
If you aren’t going to house these people in your own home, then please turn your high horse around and cry to a crowd that’s too dumb to see the holes in your logic.

AAAAANNNNDDD......if you are noble enough to put them in your home just know that as soon as too many illegals find out about your house it’s only a short time later that your house is called a concentration camp too
edit on 12-7-2019 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

If only her mother hadn’t neglected her, she might be alive today

It will never make sense to blame prisoners for their starvation, abuse, rape, etc. in concentration camps.

Those running the concentration camps, deserve the blame, for their own actions. I.e. the Trump Admin and those working under him.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Once again your emotions override your logic. I wasn’t laughing at the child. I was laughing at YOU.
The blame is on the mother. She’s lucky her one year old made it as far as the border. Odds were against her surviving that long.
If you aren’t going to house these people in your own home, then please turn your high horse around and cry to a crowd that’s too dumb to see the holes in your logic.

You're laughing at ME that border agents are killing 1-yr-old children? That doesn't make any sense.

The blame is not on the mother, for her daughter starving and getting sick in a concentration camp.

As I explained before: If the food quality is lacking in nutrition, then it's not even a matter of the amount of food. it's a matter of the quality of the food. from the US government.

Donald "Let's Starve Toddlers to Death" Trump, 2020: sounds like a promising slogan for his reelection.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join