It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: peacefulpete

Let’s look at it another way.

Let’s say these are “concentration camps” and everything you’ve said is 100% true.

What kind of sick and twisted parent would KNOWINGLY put their child through that? A bad one, that’s who.

History blames those who create the human rights tragedies.

History doesn't blame the victims of those human rights tragedies.

but we all know this, of course.

So it isn’t the mother fault if she knowingly put her child in harms way?

she didn't.

she believed that America would accept them as asylum seekers, with human decency.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: peacefulpete

And again, horses and donkeys do interbreed. I'm surprised u would still pretend to not understand that, lol.

Well, yes, but where we parted company was when you claimed that humans and chimpanzees did, too, as I recall.

The basic principle of interbreeding, is proven true by horses and donkeys interbreeding. And that's about it, for that old thread. See, u didn't have anything to argue about, all that time.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Let’s say these are “concentration camps” and everything you’ve said is 100% true.

What kind of sick and twisted parent would KNOWINGLY put their child through that? A bad one, that’s who.

she didn't.

she believed that America would accept them as asylum seekers, with human decency.

How? If these “concentration camps” are real and being reported as you say they are, she would have known. That means she put her child in harms way. If she didn’t know, she an incompetent parent for not checking before she left where she was.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That's off topic. Back on: Show me where I have supposedly promoted or defended child abuse in concentration camps?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You've posted many videos from the same biased source that is pushing an agenda.

Your attempt to control the narrative is weak and a failure.

Really. Right now it's looking rather weak and pathetic now.

I feel sorry for you.

I literally posted videos from about 5 different sources. One of them being the live-recorded Congressional court hearings.

Of course, Trump has made it trendy to disbelieve ALL news, in general. In which case, everyone would be willfully ignorant of everything, on purpose.

Which is where you seem to be going with ur posts, lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm off for the weekend. I look forward to your response. Put up or shut up, remember?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

That's off topic. Back on: Show me where I have supposedly promoted or defended child abuse in concentration camps?

Remember, you’re arguing with someone who says editing photos isn’t photo manipulation, who said the mothers child was taken from her and who thinks fishing boats are UFOs.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

she didn't.

How? If these “concentration camps” are real and being reported as you say they are, she would have known. That means she put her child in harms way. If she didn’t know, she an incompetent parent for not checking before she left where she was.

so to summarize:

ur saying the concentration camps aren't real;

Also, ur saying they ARE real, so it's the mom's fault for seeking asylum, and getting herself imprisoned in a concentration camp, for seeking asylum.

Wow, I guess everything is just true and untrue at the same time lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

ur posts in this thread

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I see the English language isn’t your thing.

Notice where I said “if these “concentration camps” are real..”?

I should have expected you make up more lies. Seems to be your thing in this (and other) threads.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I'm off for the weekend. I look forward to your response. Put up or shut up, remember?

remember how i keep posting news videos which establish the factual validity of everything I'm discussing.

and ur post history is always available for everyone to see.

have fun this weekend, I wonder what kind of alcohol or drugs you'll be enjoying this weekend lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Remember, you’re arguing with someone who says editing photos isn’t photo manipulation, who said the mothers child was taken from her and who thinks fishing boats are UFOs.

you didn't even list off ur own talking points properly.

Editing photos is editing photos. Photo manipulation is photo manipulation.

Your reference is to people arguing over whether COLOR MANIPULATION counts as "changing" an image. Which is obviously a meaningless troll argument.

Normal people understand that a photo's color can be changed, without the image itself changing, beyond its color changing.

Boats are boats. And underwater lights in the middle of the ocean, are exactly that. As the veteran plane pilot described and took photos of. And whose experience and expertise definitely counts for much more than a bunch of trolls on ATS, insulting him, as a stranger that they'll never meet.

mother and child: Well, I asked if anyone had the definitive answer whether they were separated or not?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It’s on you to prove your claims. So far all you have is lies on top of lies.

Tell us again how bad parenting is someone else’s fault.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I see the English language isn’t your thing.

I should have expected you make up more lies. Seems to be your thing in this (and other) threads.

funny, I think you're lying about me lying.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

yeah, they are. I posted several videos about it, including Congressional court hearings about it.

and yeah, you just posted that they're not real, followed by blaming the mother for her (real) imprisonment in the (real) concentration camp.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Anyways. I got more important things to do today than point out bad parenting to an anonymous person on the internet who prefers to lie and has done precisely nothing to combat the things he’s moaning about.

Have fun with your fictional concentration camps. Sieg Heil and what not.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
And........I think we are done here.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It’s on you to prove your claims. So far all you have is lies on top of lies.

Tell us again how bad parenting is someone else’s fault.

"lies on top of lies."

this is a thread about factual events that are established in every video I've posted in the thread.

no one's even talking about parenting.

but concentration camps are indeed blamed on those who are running the concentration camps.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Anyways. I got more important things to do today than point out bad parenting to an anonymous person on the internet who prefers to lie and has done precisely nothing to combat the things he’s moaning about.

Have fun with your fictional concentration camps. Sieg Heil and what not.

because it's "bad parenting," blamed on the parents, when women and children are thrown into concentration camps, abused, starved, raped, murdered.

because it's a "lie" to talk about current events that are factually happening in the world around us.

"done precisely nothing to combat the things he's moaning about."
^well, discussing these current events, is a first step.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

What she *believes* about the law doesn't matter.

If I don't know the speed limit on a road and decide to drive it at 100MPH, the cops who pull me over are still going to give me a ticket even if I cry a lot and tell them I didn't know the speed limit, so I honestly *believed* it was 100MPH.

In short, ignorance is no defense, and now she got her kid killed through it.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join