It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: peacefulpete

you're promoting and defending systematic child abuse, in concentration camps.

Perhaps you can point out exactly where I have ever promoted either of those things on here?

I can hardly forget your rantings about squid boats and your rather odd (to say the least) ideas about inter species breeding and suchlike in other threads. Just like on this thread where you constantly argue round and round, endlessly, when you have been proven to be wrong, again and again.

I love it when I can see how much meaning you have in your posts. They're just so meaningful!

This thread itself shows your posts in this thread.

"Rantings about squid boats" refers to you insulting a veteran airline pilot, who u don't know, but who u assume was photographing boats, when he was clearly photographing underwater lights. So of that conversation, you did not come out on top. The veteran airline pilot's photos and personal experience completely trump ur insults against someone u don't know.

rather odd (to say the least) ideas about inter species breeding

^And again, horses and donkeys do interbreed. I'm surprised u would still pretend to not understand that, lol.

Finally, none of these topics has me proven "wrong" about anything at all. The pilot did photograph lights underwater, mules are real, and this thread shows ur support for American concentration camps.

Of course, some people's meaning is actually their obnoxiousness, rather than actually caring about any of the topics that they devote themselves to being obnoxious about.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TerryDon79

I think the OP is panicking because not enough people are buying his bull.

The problem is, too many people insulate themselves within their own echo chamber that when dissenting voices are heard, their either silenced or mocked into submission.

That's the trend in most social media sites today.

ATS is different enough in that it allows people of all opinions to voice theirs. And it upsets some people.

Um, how about a new video, then?

This is also from yesterday.

So how about that child molestation and torture?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Your video is from a biased source and shows to molestation and torture.

And to add, if you don't want to be there, don't illegally enter the country.

Breaking the law should not be rewarded.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You're just making things up. And again, your statements aren't even cohesive.

As if you are not making things up and your own statements are cohesive (or even coherent, for that matter).

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: DBCowboy

But MSM and YouTube says it’s true!

Apart from the ones that say otherwise

yeah it's only news media, in general, reporting the same child abuse and molestation.

and it's only Congressional court hearings about the woman's child starved to death by US border agents.

and it's only the inmates themselves discussing their own life experience.

"those that say otherwise" are pretty much limited to Trump himself, and about two guys who currently hold jobs in border enforcement.

it's those three guys versus practically ALL news media, and all Congressional involvement...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Let’s look at it another way.

Let’s say these are “concentration camps” and everything you’ve said is 100% true.

What kind of sick and twisted parent would KNOWINGLY put their child through that? A bad one, that’s who.

History blames those who create the human rights tragedies.

History doesn't blame the victims of those human rights tragedies.

but we all know this, of course.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Of course, some people's meaning is actually their obnoxiousness, rather than actually caring about any of the topics that they devote themselves to being obnoxious about.

That's you, that is:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: MisterSpock

Black uniforms....phew that's gonna be hot to work in down thar.

What a misguided loser OP this is.
*posts anyway*

IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE LOCKED UP THEN DONT ENTER A COUNTRY ILLEGALLY

In other news my wife got her green card (permanent/final one) and we didn't even need a second interview!
that's how you do it correctly. . .

sounds real

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Please, oh wise one, tell us again how the child was taken away from the mother.

At this point I would have to look out the window if you said the sky was blue.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Finally, none of these topics has me proven "wrong" about anything at all. The pilot did photograph lights underwater, mules are real, and this thread shows ur support for American concentration camps.

Yes, and salmon live in trees and eat pencils........

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

Let’s look at it another way.

Let’s say these are “concentration camps” and everything you’ve said is 100% true.

What kind of sick and twisted parent would KNOWINGLY put their child through that? A bad one, that’s who.

History blames those who create the human rights tragedies.

History doesn't blame the victims of those human rights tragedies.

but we all know this, of course.

So it isn’t the mother fault if she knowingly put her child in harms way?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Of course you do, my dear chap, of course you do.

yep I just bought an apple pie at the grocery store, and Sir Thomas Beecham was the big topic that everyone was talking about.

of course, that's how it is everyday in America. It's nothing but repeated conversations on military service, streetfighting hair-pulling techniques, Sir Thomas Beecham, and also, discussing how much we Americans love concentration camps too.

you know, just like this thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Your video is from a biased source and shows to molestation and torture.

And to add, if you don't want to be there, don't illegally enter the country.

Breaking the law should not be rewarded.

I've posted something like 5 different news sources.

Oh wait, you're against the news in general, right?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

And again, horses and donkeys do interbreed. I'm surprised u would still pretend to not understand that, lol.

Well, yes, but where we parted company was when you claimed that humans and chimpanzees did, too, as I recall.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You've posted many videos from the same biased source that is pushing an agenda.

Your attempt to control the narrative is weak and a failure.

Really. Right now it's looking rather weak and pathetic now.

I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You're just making things up. And again, your statements aren't even cohesive.

As if you are not making things up and your own statements are cohesive (or even coherent, for that matter).

Well yeah, my statements are cohesive and coherent, when all I'm doing is referring to your own conversations, which are still available in ur post history, and when I'm referring to news videos that I'm embedding.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That's you, that is:

meaningful post. kids are starving and dying in US custody.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Well yeah, my statements are cohesive and coherent, when all I'm doing is referring to your own conversations, which are still available in ur post history,

Then perhaps you can, unless of course you just gratuitously made it up, link to my supposed post history where I supposedly, according to you, did this:

you're promoting and defending systematic child abuse, in concentration camps.

I'm asking you to put up or shut up. What will it be?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Please, oh wise one, tell us again how the child was taken away from the mother.

At this point I would have to look out the window if you said the sky was blue.

the woman's testimony involves the border patrol telling her that they could take her child from her.

so at first, I thought that meant that they did take her child away. However, maybe she just meant that they told her that.

actually, I still don't think anyone has established if they were separated or not.

does anyone know this for sure, yet?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Yes, and salmon live in trees and eat pencils........

like i said, I did realize that your obnoxiousness is your contribution to the forum. you're obviously not trying to say anything beyond that, lol.

new topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join