It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: peacefulpete

This thread is a real slice of Americana, lol. Just like apple pie and baseball.

Not sure about that - I haven't read the whole thread, but I have trodden in some.

You've "trodden" in some... what? You've "trodden" in some online threads about US border agents' child abuse?

You've "trodden" in some... apple pie and baseball?

I want to make sure I understand your statement, because oldcarpy, you are the realest person I've ever met. when you're not insulting airplane pilots that you've never met, you're promoting and defending systematic child abuse, in concentration camps.

Or you're arguing about Disney movies' song lyrics.

Or you're arguing that two different species can't breed, the way horses and mules interbreed.

ur input is always refreshingly genuine and realistic.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It's referencing a quote attributed to Sir Thomas Beecham, a famous conductor who, when asked if he had listened to any music by Stockhausen replied - "No, but I think I may have trodden in some".

I want to make sure I understand your statement, because oldcarpy, you are the realest person I've ever met. when you're not insulting airplane pilots that you've never met, you're promoting and defending systematic child abuse, in concentration camps.

I've done all that, have I? Only in your head, I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's referencing a quote attributed to Sir Thomas Beecham, a famous conductor who, when asked if he had listened to any music by Stockhausen replied - "No, but I think I may have trodden in some".

I've done all that, have I? Only in your head, I'm afraid.

...in your profile's history of your posts, I'm afraid.

Did u forget ur own conversations? Which are still available in ur post history?

So what do u guys think of yesterday's news round-up of US border agents' child abuse and sexual molestation of children?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Seems like the op is just throwing “stuff” at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Child abuse. Kidnapping. Molestation/rape. Torture. Starvation.

Let’s say starvation was the cause. Well, that’s on the person looking after the child. That would be the mother. She was in full custody of said child and if there wasn’t enough food for said child, the mother should have given the child some of hers. It’s a thing good parents would do.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

you're promoting and defending systematic child abuse, in concentration camps.

Perhaps you can point out exactly where I have ever promoted either of those things on here?

I can hardly forget your rantings about squid boats and your rather odd (to say the least) ideas about inter species breeding and suchlike in other threads. Just like on this thread where you constantly argue round and round, endlessly, when you have been proven to be wrong, again and again.
edit on 12-7-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I think the OP is panicking because not enough people are buying his bull.

The problem is, too many people insulate themselves within their own echo chamber that when dissenting voices are heard, their either silenced or mocked into submission.

That's the trend in most social media sites today.

ATS is different enough in that it allows people of all opinions to voice theirs. And it upsets some people.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But MSM and YouTube says it’s true!

Apart from the ones that say otherwise

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TerryDon79

I think the OP is panicking because not enough people are buying his bull.

The problem is, too many people insulate themselves within their own echo chamber that when dissenting voices are heard, their either silenced or mocked into submission.

That's the trend in most social media sites today.

ATS is different enough in that it allows people of all opinions to voice theirs. And it upsets some people.

Why can't ATS block or ban people who don't agree with me like FB, YT and Twitter do?

I feel so out in the open Having to actually defend my points with facts.

.......It's soooo hard and people are mean to me, actually giving me actual transcripts of someone rather than MY feelings on what they said.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Literally like Hitler.

lolz

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Seems like the op is just throwing “stuff” at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Child abuse. Kidnapping. Molestation/rape. Torture. Starvation.

Let’s say starvation was the cause. Well, that’s on the person looking after the child. That would be the mother. She was in full custody of said child and if there wasn’t enough food for said child, the mother should have given the child some of hers. It’s a thing good parents would do.

I'm literally posting live news videos of the topics I'm discussing.

Blaming the mother for her child being starved by US border agents. Is not even a cohesive idea. If two people are being starved, then they're both starved, and that's it. There is such a thing as not enough food being provided, for everyone. Both the mother and her baby were both starved.

You don't get to blame the mother or the baby for both of them being starved and abused by US govt. agents.

Also malnutrition is not a matter of how many bites of food, it's a matter of QUALITY of the food. In such cases, more bites of the same bad food, does not provide more nutrition than the first amount of bad food.

Of course, we all know this, anyway.

You guys sure sound like real people, especially when ur blaming concentration camp prisoners, for their own starvation. Because THAT'S how concentration camps work.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I don’t get to blame the mother for neglecting her child, but you get to blame the border agents for anything that pops into your head?

The mother is 100% at fault. She should have put her child first. She obviously didn’t.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Ah yes of course, Sir Thomas Beecham, the famous conductor who is always relevant to conversations of US border agents murdering and starving children to death.

If there's one topic that I hear real Americans talk about, every single day, it's Sir Thomas Beecham.
You know, when we're not telling each other "Semper Fi" and discussing streetfighting techniques. And when we're not celebrating US concentration camps murdering children.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So you can't back up your nasty and made up claim that:

you're promoting and defending systematic child abuse, in concentration camps.

If you are prepared to make up such nonsense I'm afraid any credibility you might have had on here (frankly very little) then it has now gone right out the window.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Let’s look at it another way.

Let’s say these are “concentration camps” and everything you’ve said is 100% true.

What kind of sick and twisted parent would KNOWINGLY put their child through that? A bad one, that’s who.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Black uniforms....phew that's gonna be hot to work in down thar.

What a misguided loser OP this is.
*posts anyway*

IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE LOCKED UP THEN DONT ENTER A COUNTRY ILLEGALLY

In other news my wife got her green card (permanent/final one) and we didn't even need a second interview!
that's how you do it correctly. . .

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I can't help it if referencing culture goes over your head, I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I don’t get to blame the mother for neglecting her child, but you get to blame the border agents for anything that pops into your head?

The mother is 100% at fault. She should have put her child first. She obviously didn’t.

You're just making things up. And again, your statements aren't even cohesive.

The mother and child were both detained and starved by the US govt., leading eventually to the toddler's death. The woman is 100% not at fault.

Concentration camps' atrocities' blame fall on those running the concentration camps.

Making up stories to blame the prisoners for their own mistreatment at the hands of their oppressors.

In your mind, what, you don't believe that concentration camps can genuinely starve people?

Every prisoner who starves is blamed on a different prisoner? Instead of the people who are actually starving the prisoners?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I can't help it if referencing culture goes over your head, I'm afraid.

It didn't go over my head. I talk about Sir Thomas Beecham, every single day, with my fellow red-blooded Americans.

Especially when discussing US govt. agents raping and killing children.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You're just making things up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathe*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Of course you do, my dear chap, of course you do.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join