It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

I've watched enough football games and seen what happens to the prima donnas who wear their long, luscious man-locks and man-dreads hanging out from underneath their helmets. Intentionally or not, they can make good tackle handles.

As a former female athlete, I've always wondered how those guys can stand having that mass of hair hanging out of their helmets like that.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

That is brutal. I'll keep that in mind. Another marine friend suggested putting them in a front triangle choke sort of maneuver. It more or less makes people give up more than hurting them.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Semper Fi. I also had long hair before I joined the Marines, nearly halfway down my back. Grew it back out shortly after, then cut it off again. It's just too hot for long hair where I'm at. That, and working in sales, a shorter hair cut keeps a more professional appearance.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Meanwhile you remained silent when Obama and Biden transformed closed Walmarts and other buildings into "detention centers" and put tens of thousands of children and illegals in those same cages that they built in both of their administration's terms...

Not to mention the fact that most, if not all, photos of "people/children in cages ARE FROM THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION back in 2014-2015...

As of note, what do you think about Mexico deporting all Cuban families, including children, back to a communist dictatorship where they will be punished for trying to escape?... Mexico has been deporting more people than the U.S. have, but I guess they can't be racists huh?...

Never mind. Your post is full of false claims meanwhile you ignore facts which were happening under Obama/Biden...

edit on 11-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: shooterbrody

yes, when someone summarizes the current news headlines, it makes sense to make it all seem like a joke.

no
you are the joke for accusing ice of torturing and raping a toddler

especially ICE agents molesting 15-yr olds. ICE taking toddlers and starving them to death.

Had you simply posted actual facts things may be different.

now you are the poster who accused an entire federal law enforcement department of torturing and raping a toddler, and you will get posts that reflect such

play a stupid game
win a stupid prize

Look: Starving a baby to death, is torture.

So: It makes sense that I said the baby was tortured, because the baby was starved. to death.

And yes, I assume rape, molestation, etc. was probably happening on top of the starvation. Which makes sense, too, when the subject is people who are starving children to death.

And just the day before, the main news headline was the 15-yr old who was publicly molested by the laughing border patrol agents.

So they're documented torturers, murderers, abusers, and public molesters of 15 yr olds. and u guys are protesting that I figured they're rapists too?

Yes, they're most likely rapists too.

Most likey you are simply a liar.
A poor one at that.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I hope I'm wrong but I bet they raped the toddler, maybe tortured her etc. because really, how the f*ck does a toddler die, if it's not intentional and deliberate.

Uh no they didn't?
You know unless you have actual proof of such?

You aren't just making things up and lying to support your bs posts, right?

You don't know if they did or not. I'm just saying that murdering little girls probably has a high likelihood of playing with her before killing her, too.

because why not, right?

What?

Who thinks this way?

What is wrong with you?

That's a serious question, why does your mind go there?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: thedigirati

thank you for asking

Washington (CNN)Yazmin Juarez, a mother whose toddler died weeks after they were released from Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody in 2018, recalled the death of her child in emotional testimony before a House panel Wednesday.

edition.cnn.com...

weeks after detention, not days or hours, weeks, so the Mother did not feed th baby but it's because of detention it died?

can you please show how a baby can live for weeks without being fed, thanks in advance

so yes Pete, you lied.

the woman believes that her child's death comes from the starvation during border detention.

starving children is a tricky hobby, isn't it? hard to predict which starved children might die, or not. right?

when u guys starve ur own children, don't u find it tricky not to have them die from the starvation?

If the child died of starvation weeks after the detention, would it not mean that the mother had starved her own child? Thus why she believes her baby died of starvation?

If the baby died from starvation within the first days of release...well perhaps the finger could be pointed at the detention center...but weeks later is implausible and shows lack of care by the mother herself.

Wrong.

Health problems can develop a few weeks later.

It absolutely makes sense that the mother believes the child died as a result of prolonged malnutrition, in US govt. border detention.

There isn't a good way to starve children, is there?

One Quote from the mother's own transcribed statement:

At Dilley, we were packed into a room with five other mothers with children, a total of 12 people in our room. I noticed immediately how many sick kids there were – and no effort was made to separate the sick from the healthy. One of the other little boys in our room who was about Mariee’s age had a constant cough, runny nose and was sleepy all the time.

The child was never separated from her. She was with other mothers and children. One child was sick first yet did not die. Is that because the other mother actually followed the prescribed instructions given to properly care for her child?

If the mother feels her child was being starved by the center, why did she not do what any mother would and provide her child more of her own food? The child was not starved by the center.

I thought the girl was separated, but regardless, the main problem is malnutrition during government detention. Leading to the girl's sickness and death, from malnutrition, at the hands of the US govt.

That stands as the major tragedy regardless of the details of how exactly she was or wasn't separated from her mother.

Also, since this is the current news, I expect that we'll keep learning more and more from the mother's testimony...

And yet you have been claiming that she was raped.

Where were you getting that from, beyond your own sick mind?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

This "person" is obviously a troll baiting for replies. An obviously sick in the head, deranged one at that.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant

thank you for asking

Washington (CNN)Yazmin Juarez, a mother whose toddler died weeks after they were released from Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody in 2018, recalled the death of her child in emotional testimony before a House panel Wednesday.

edition.cnn.com...

weeks after detention, not days or hours, weeks, so the Mother did not feed th baby but it's because of detention it died?

can you please show how a baby can live for weeks without being fed, thanks in advance

so yes Pete, you lied.

the woman believes that her child's death comes from the starvation during border detention.

starving children is a tricky hobby, isn't it? hard to predict which starved children might die, or not. right?

when u guys starve ur own children, don't u find it tricky not to have them die from the starvation?

If the child died of starvation weeks after the detention, would it not mean that the mother had starved her own child? Thus why she believes her baby died of starvation?

If the baby died from starvation within the first days of release...well perhaps the finger could be pointed at the detention center...but weeks later is implausible and shows lack of care by the mother herself.

Wrong.

It absolutely makes sense that the mother believes the child died as a result of prolonged malnutrition, in US govt. border detention.

At Dilley, we were packed into a room with five other mothers with children, a total of 12 people in our room. I noticed immediately how many sick kids there were – and no effort was made to separate the sick from the healthy. One of the other little boys in our room who was about Mariee’s age had a constant cough, runny nose and was sleepy all the time.

The child was never separated from her. She was with other mothers and children. One child was sick first yet did not die. Is that because the other mother actually followed the prescribed instructions given to properly care for her child?

If the mother feels her child was being starved by the center, why did she not do what any mother would and provide her child more of her own food? The child was not starved by the center.

I thought the girl was separated, but regardless, the main problem is malnutrition during government detention. Leading to the girl's sickness and death, from malnutrition, at the hands of the US govt.

That stands as the major tragedy regardless of the details of how exactly she was or wasn't separated from her mother.

Also, since this is the current news, I expect that we'll keep learning more and more from the mother's testimony...

because we're discussing border agents who starve, molest, abuse, rape, and murder children...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

thank you for asking

edition.cnn.com...

so yes Pete, you lied.

Wrong.

because we're discussing border agents who starve, molest, abuse, rape, and murder children...

Is this like discussing the Russians who made sure Hillary wasn't elected? You know the ones who don't exist? Do these border agents share spaces under you bed with those Russians and the boogeyman? Asking for the nice young men in their clean white coats.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

Semper Fi. I also had long hair before I joined the Marines, nearly halfway down my back. Grew it back out shortly after, then cut it off again. It's just too hot for long hair where I'm at. That, and working in sales, a shorter hair cut keeps a more professional appearance.

You guys sure sound like "real" people.

It's just like how everytime I walk by 4 or 5 people, they are usually telling each other "Semper Fi," stating their past service with the military, and discussing techniques of street-fighting each other with short hair, versus fighting each other with long hair.

This thread is a real slice of Americana, lol. Just like apple pie and baseball.

Trump's concentration camps too, promoting them, and defending them, including abusing children... A favorite topic by most Americans when we're not playing baseball, or eating apple pie... or telling each other "Semper Fi" and discussing street-fighting techniques. Nothing but a bunch of "real" Americans here, lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

thank you for asking

edition.cnn.com...

so yes Pete, you lied.

Wrong.

Is this like discussing the Russians who made sure Hillary wasn't elected? You know the ones who don't exist? Do these border agents share spaces under you bed with those Russians and the boogeyman? Asking for the nice young men in their clean white coats.

hmm u don't agree with the US government's own reports that Russians interfered with our election?

how strange, since most Americans do believe the government's report that it DID happen. Including the US government.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

It's just like how everytime I walk by 4 or 5 people, they are usually telling each other "Semper Fi," stating their past service with the military, and discussing techniques of street-fighting each other with short hair, versus fighting each other with long hair.

This thread is a real slice of Americana, lol. Just like apple pie and baseball.

Trump's concentration camps too, promoting them, and defending them, including abusing children... A favorite topic by most Americans when we're not playing baseball, or eating apple pie... or telling each other "Semper Fi" and discussing street-fighting techniques. Nothing but a bunch of "real" Americans here, lol.

Delusions a bitch, ain’t it?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

A judge didn't agree with Mueller on it, so why should I? If Mueller couldn't dig up definitive evidence after two years and special counsel access, then what there was was inconsequential compared to the domestic monies and efforts of the campaigns themselves. Heck, Mueller couldn't even conclusively link the Russian trolls to the Russian government ...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Actually, we are discussing your delusional and deranged claims about all this which exists only in your head and not in reality?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Not sure about that - I haven't read the whole thread, but I have trodden in some.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Delusions a bitch, ain’t it?

meaning what? that u believe the posts are by real Americans, who avidly support child concentration camps, when they're not pledging "Semper Fi" and discussing how to street-fight with long hair?

does this resemble American culture, to you?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

A judge didn't agree with Mueller on it, so why should I? If Mueller couldn't dig up definitive evidence after two years and special counsel access, then what there was was inconsequential compared to the domestic monies and efforts of the campaigns themselves. Heck, Mueller couldn't even conclusively link the Russian trolls to the Russian government ...

Didn't the FBI itself conclude that Russians interfered with the election.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Actually, we are discussing your delusional and deranged claims about all this which exists only in your head and not in reality?

Actually we're discussing the live-recorded mother's testimony of ICE agents abusing and starving her toddler, to death.

edit on 12-7-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join