It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

You, my friend, are an un-usefull Idiot.

Still haven't read that transcript, have you?

Show me proof how those lawsuits are going anywhere, the 40M one to the City and the 60M one against the Federal Government.

Please show me one article that claims the child died due to starvation at the Detention Facility. Even her lawyers, of which she's seems to have many family friends who are attorney's, haven't claimed that.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: thedigirati

thank you for asking

Washington (CNN)Yazmin Juarez, a mother whose toddler died weeks after they were released from Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody in 2018, recalled the death of her child in emotional testimony before a House panel Wednesday.

edition.cnn.com...

weeks after detention, not days or hours, weeks, so the Mother did not feed th baby but it's because of detention it died?

can you please show how a baby can live for weeks without being fed, thanks in advance

so yes Pete, you lied.

the woman believes that her child's death comes from the starvation during border detention.

starving children is a tricky hobby, isn't it? hard to predict which starved children might die, or not. right?

when u guys starve ur own children, don't u find it tricky not to have them die from the starvation?

If the child died of starvation weeks after the detention, would it not mean that the mother had starved her own child? Thus why she believes her baby died of starvation?

If the baby died from starvation within the first days of release...well perhaps the finger could be pointed at the detention center...but weeks later is implausible and shows lack of care by the mother herself.

Wrong.

Health problems can develop a few weeks later.

It absolutely makes sense that the mother believes the child died as a result of prolonged malnutrition, in US govt. border detention.

There isn't a good way to starve children, is there?

One Quote from the mother's own transcribed statement:

At Dilley, we were packed into a room with five other mothers with children, a total of 12 people in our room. I noticed immediately how many sick kids there were – and no effort was made to separate the sick from the healthy. One of the other little boys in our room who was about Mariee’s age had a constant cough, runny nose and was sleepy all the time.

The child was never separated from her. She was with other mothers and children. One child was sick first yet did not die. Is that because the other mother actually followed the prescribed instructions given to properly care for her child?

If the mother feels her child was being starved by the center, why did she not do what any mother would and provide her child more of her own food? The child was not starved by the center.

I thought the girl was separated, but regardless, the main problem is malnutrition during government detention. Leading to the girl's sickness and death, from malnutrition, at the hands of the US govt.

That stands as the major tragedy regardless of the details of how exactly she was or wasn't separated from her mother.

Also, since this is the current news, I expect that we'll keep learning more and more from the mother's testimony...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I figured it out...

You are Ilhan Omar

no question about it.

Prove me wrong Ilhan.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

where does it say her child was Starved Pete, where??

in your head , the voices in your head say that no where else.

can you link to it or is that more lying pete? why do you have to lie?

...the mother's testimony... is about... malnutrition aka starvation of her child, in govt. detention, which lead to her sickness and death.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

you have not shown where it says that Ilhan, show us the specifics

not your lunacy, exactly where she says that.

adding.... periods... does... not make.... you .....look
.....intelligent.....at.....all...just.....more rubbush....

from....a....child...that....lies!!!

(you know when your dad gets home he is gonna be pissed you messed with his ATS account)
edit on 11-7-2019 by thedigirati because: periods...are.......dots...to....connect....to....idiots..........πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸŽͺπŸ’‹πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

...the mother's testimony... is about... malnutrition aka starvation of her child, in govt. detention, which lead to her sickness and death.

Is English your primary language?

No where does she claim Starvation or Malnutrition. I've read her transcript 3 more times than you apparently have. The only thing she says is that her child lost 2 lbs during her illnesses.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Amazing! I read her testimony showing her daughter contracted a viral lung infection. She was provided medical advice and was able to return for medical assistance when child worsened. The child was sick, fever and vomiting. Usually most children with these symptoms tend not to eat...the old starve a fever, feed a cold, saying is true. Her child had access to liquid water, food and medical assistance provided by the center.

Most children who are Ill will recover after 1-2 weeks, thus why the center proceeded to refer mother for more specialized care. Unfortunately, she did not make that appointment since she was being released and able to fly to New Jersey to be with her mother. She even waited until the next morning after that flight before seeking more medical care!

This is not the center's fault. It is not anyone's fault. It was simply a tragedy of a sick child.
edit on 7 11 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 11 2019 by CynConcepts because: Trying to correct post quote box

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
just for reference here is the law about Asylum

A defensive application for asylum occurs when you request asylum as a defense against removal from the U.S. For asylum processing to be defensive, you must be in removal proceedings in immigration court with the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR).

www.uscis.gov...

Forgot to add, you cannot seek asylum at the border, you have to seek it when you go to court.
edit on 11-7-2019 by thedigirati because: asylum is for cowards.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

No where does she claim Starvation or Malnutrition. I've read her transcript 3 more times than you apparently have. The only thing she says is that her child lost 2 lbs during her illnesses.

2 lbs?! My weight fluctuates that much in the course of a month. Now, I am an adult, but still. If the child was sick, that's nothing. And with a dehydrating condition, you can lose that amount of weight in no time. It's not indicative of anything more than that the kid got ill because mom drug her all over the place in the worst of conditions trying to get into the country illegally.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Child Protective Service should have this women incarcerated for child abuse.

why is she not in Jail for the abuse and death of her child??

why does the left and Democrats always waant to break the law??

Seems everyday they want to break more and more laws.

why is that?
edit on 11-7-2019 by thedigirati because: the left cannot be law abiding

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: pavil

2 lbs?! My weight fluctuates that much in the course of a month. Now, I am an adult, but still. If the child was sick, that's nothing. And with a dehydrating condition, you can lose that amount of weight in no time. It's not indicative of anything more than that the kid got ill because mom drug her all over the place in the worst of conditions trying to get into the country illegally.

I agree. Dehydration from fever was what caused the weight loss. It is to be expected with loss of water weight. It is obvious the stress of traveling from Guatemala would be a likely cause for a lowered immune system. The facility advised her on providing liquids to child. That would be the mother's responsibility to provide sips of water to offset the dehydrating fever. Water was apparently readily and freely available within the room itself.

Edit add: I cannot help but wonder if the mother purposely allowed her child to worsen in hopes of speeding up her release?
edit on 7 11 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Child Protective Service should have this women incarcerated for child abuse.

why is she not in Jail for the abuse and death of her child??

Rhetorical question I assume? If we did that, then she wouldn't be the perfect poster child sob story for the useful idiots like our pal Pete.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I kinda have to wonder at this point, considering the posting patterns. Is this Pete character related to another silly poster, or maybe just in the next cubicle? It seems apparent they both have the same way of reposting the same thing over and over and over, replying to every single post except for a few, with the same repeated drivel. And it always seems to come in comment bombs. I've seen this exact same comment behavior with the "Mueller is coming" garbage.

Give it up Pete. You can claim facts all you want, but when the transcripts are 100% contradictions of what you are claiming as facts, you're only making yourself look more and more foolish.

I also see that someone else had posted the link outlining the laws for asylum. I would bet that it doesn't say anything about sneaking in and claiming you're here for asylum when you get caught being the correct method. But since that's the way you feel it is, what if someone kicked your front door in, walked into your home, taken up residence, and started saying they were seeking asylum while illegally in your home, would you still feel the same?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

yes he would, as long as the Mt Dew and Dorito's last
(Mom, can you get more)

and you don't mess with his man-bun.
(it took me HOURS)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Try going to a Maricopa county jail and then talk to me about concentration camps. Why should people entering our country illegaly be treated any different? They chose to come in to our country in violation of the law. They should be treated as prisoners. We could be feeding our homeless or countless other things that benefit our own people before we worry about the struggles of illegal immigrants. They can go other places.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

and you don't mess with his man-bun.
(it took me HOURS)

And to think, I was ready with the scissors...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Another long hair hater I see. It's funny how men hate other mens hair styles worse than women. And they aren't even gay men(that I'm aware of.)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

I have no issue with long hair, I had long hair before I joined the US Marines.

Then I found out how easy it is to control someone with long hair.

Now, if I can grab my hair, it's too long

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œβœ‚βœ‚βœ‚

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I'm honestly not that offended. I can see how the marines could change your perspective though lol. It is an easy way for people to try to grab you. I've had people try to tear my hair out in fights. It sucks but most of them are # at fighting otherwise they wouldn't do it.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

if they have short hair

you just grab them by the nostrils

two fingers straight up.

they beccome quite compliant

ears work too but sometimes they tear.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join