It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Pluginn

Imagine if those people followed the law and came here legally ...

they did.

because it's legal to seek asylum.

it's legal.

human rights abuses are not legal, though, such as mistreating children in border custody and starving them to death.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

no Idea, I accidently never had children.

Can you show any other instance of a starving child dying weeks later?

thanks in advance.

ETA: I bet if you ask her she also believes in fourtune telling.

which college did she get her medical degree in? what level of schooling does she have?

I believe you are a Moron, does that make it true? at least I'm not alone in my belief.

edit on 11-7-2019 by thedigirati because: I believe Petes Mom dropped him on his head and he bounced.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Read the transcript....

I just read the transcript, it seems the child died of a contracted viral lung infection not starvation. The child apparently spent 6 weeks in intensive care at the hospital and they were unable to save the child.

It is sad, but the fact is that this could have been the same outcome no matter that the child was in or out of the detention center. The other children in the facility had coughs and sniffles. They obviously were being provided the same medical care, yet did not die.

Having dealt with standard medical care here in America with my grandsons catching viruses when they were in daycare and now school and comparing the care she received at the center from her own statement. I would say that the facility did provide standard medical care.

Doctors never want to rush in with antibiotics immediately. It is frustrating, but it is what most Americans deal with every day. American Children who are not even in detention centers will get sick, and after seeing the doctor be sent home and can have it escalate and yes, lead to death.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Pluginn

Imagine if those people followed the law and came here legally ...

Sure you could send them back of course, in the meantime show some more respect&care then they do with dogs kept in animal shelters at least...

I like this; in war in other circumstances your enemy could be your best friend.

edit on 11-7-2019 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

no Idea, I accidently never had children.

Can you show any other instance of a starving child dying weeks later?

thanks in advance.

ETA: I bet if you ask her she also believes in fourtune telling.

which college did she get her medical degree in? what level of schooling does she have?

I believe you are a Moron, does that make it true? at least I'm not alone in my belief.

having health consequences from prolonged malnutrition, does make sense.

it's not fortune telling. it's basic human biology.

toddlers are not supposed to be starved and malnourished. yes, it can cause health problems a few weeks later.

it all makes sense. which is why she is spending her time testifying in court, about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Read the transcript....

I just read the transcript, it seems the child died of a contracted viral lung infection not starvation. The child apparently spent 6 weeks in intensive care at the hospital and they were unable to save the child.

It is sad, but the fact is that this could have been the same outcome no matter that the child was in or out of the detention center. The other children in the facility had coughs and sniffles. They obviously were being provided the same medical care, yet did not die.

Having dealt with standard medical care here in America with my grandsons catching viruses when they were in daycare and now school and comparing the care she received at the center from her own statement. I would say that the facility did provide standard medical care.

Doctors never want to rush in with antibiotics immediately. It is frustrating, but it is what most Americans deal with every day. American Children who are not even in detention centers will get sick, and after seeing the doctor be sent home and can have it escalate and yes, lead to death.

"adequate medical care"

Border detention starved her and she died as a result.

They also didn't have a reason to hold her, in the 1st place, since the whole case involves them knowing the mother, the whole time, yet detaining and starving her child, for no reason.

Trump will be remembered for things like this.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

yes there are NO OTHER cases of what you CLAIM.

None, not a "few" NONE, no child has been staved and sexually abused then died 6 weeks later of a lung infection

NOT ONE. you are Lying.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Good Lord PeePee, read the transcript.

Nowhere in her testimony to Congress does she State her child was "Starved to Death" by the people detaining her.

How's that court case of hers doing?

She'd be better off running a GoFundMe campaign, that way suckers like you could contribute.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

No. They didn't because like everything else, asylum has laws to be followed. They've been explained to you, but you keep ignoring that because it doesn't suit your purpose and what you would prefer to believe.

These people are not legit asylum seekers. There own governments are not persecuting them. They know that which is why they do not present themselves up front at a legal port of entry to declare asylum and instead only do so *if they get caught* crossing the border illegally.

And if they get set free to await their trial date to determine if they are, in fact, legit asylum seekers, they never show up.

Why would that be do you think? If they were legally declaring asylum, you'd think they'd show up in court.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

None, not a "few" NONE, no child has been staved and sexually abused then died 6 weeks later of a lung infection

NOT ONE. you are Lying.

man you're not even saying anything.

they starved her child, who later died a few weeks later, apparently as a prolonged result of the starvation.

may I also point out that you guys are arguing FOR the starvation of toddlers. Really? That's what you guys support? Starvation of toddlers and then arguing that it didn't cause her death.

I can tell you that you're arguing the wrong side of the argument. on the wrong side of history.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

where does it say her child was Starved Pete, where??

in your head , the voices in your head say that no where else.

can you link to it or is that more lying pete? why do you have to lie?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

From the party who endorses aborting babies after they've been born, your weak condemnation on illegals who purposefully harm children they have purchased from traffickers falls rather flat.

So clutch your pearls and feign outrage over convoluted, contrived, fictional accounts that you trade with your man-bun crowd at Starbucks.

It won't work here.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DB it's all your fault, you insulted his man-bun and he left crying to his Mom.

I wonder if she gave him the grape popsicle. (My blind father likes the grape ones)

he was talking about a medical impossiblity, like he was the first male to get pregnant without a womb.

(rabbit test, Billy Crystal)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: CynConcepts

thank you for asking

Washington (CNN)Yazmin Juarez, a mother whose toddler died weeks after they were released from Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody in 2018, recalled the death of her child in emotional testimony before a House panel Wednesday.

edition.cnn.com...

weeks after detention, not days or hours, weeks, so the Mother did not feed th baby but it's because of detention it died?

can you please show how a baby can live for weeks without being fed, thanks in advance

so yes Pete, you lied.

the woman believes that her child's death comes from the starvation during border detention.

starving children is a tricky hobby, isn't it? hard to predict which starved children might die, or not. right?

when u guys starve ur own children, don't u find it tricky not to have them die from the starvation?

If the child died of starvation weeks after the detention, would it not mean that the mother had starved her own child? Thus why she believes her baby died of starvation?

If the baby died from starvation within the first days of release...well perhaps the finger could be pointed at the detention center...but weeks later is implausible and shows lack of care by the mother herself.

Wrong.

Health problems can develop a few weeks later.

It absolutely makes sense that the mother believes the child died as a result of prolonged malnutrition, in US govt. border detention.

There isn't a good way to starve children, is there?

One Quote from the mother's own transcribed statement:

At Dilley, we were packed into a room with five other mothers with children, a total of 12 people in our room. I noticed immediately how many sick kids there were – and no effort was made to separate the sick from the healthy. One of the other little boys in our room who was about Mariee’s age had a constant cough, runny nose and was sleepy all the time.

The child was never separated from her. She was with other mothers and children. One child was sick first yet did not die. Is that because the other mother actually followed the prescribed instructions given to properly care for her child?

If the mother feels her child was being starved by the center, why did she not do what any mother would and provide her child more of her own food? The child was not starved by the center.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Good Lord PeePee, read the transcript.

Nowhere in her testimony to Congress does she State her child was "Starved to Death" by the people detaining her.

How's that court case of hers doing?

She'd be better off running a GoFundMe campaign, that way suckers like you could contribute.

well considering she was testifying to Congress yesterday, and probably today, I'd say her court case is going well. Inasmuch as it is forcing people to stop and think about whether they really want the government to torture and starve toddlers

and then argue that they didn't die from the starvation

wrong side of history.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

NOT ONE. you are Lying.

man knock it off. I've posted the mother's personal testimony and that is what I'm talking about.

I haven't lied about anything at all. there's no need to.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

NOT ONE. you are Lying.

man you're not even saying anything.

they starved her child, who later died a few weeks later, apparently as a prolonged result of the starvation.

may I also point out that you guys are arguing FOR the starvation of toddlers. Really? That's what you guys support? Starvation of toddlers and then arguing that it didn't cause her death.

I can tell you that you're arguing the wrong side of the argument. on the wrong side of history.

Another quote from the mother that you apparently refuse to read:

I was terrified by the time we landed in New Jersey. Mariee was so sick on the flight that other passengers said to me that she needed to see a doctor. My mom and I took Mariee to a pediatrician as soon as we could the next morning, and just a few hours later we brought her to the emergency room. She was struggling to breathe and was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit with a viral lung infection. Over the next 6 weeks, she was transferred to another hospital that specialized in treating children with serious medical conditions.

Take note she was released and the next morning she took child to ER. The child was too sick for that first hospital to even care for her and she was transferred to a specialized facility. Lung infections can be tricky things. My husband died at the young age of 42 from a mold infection in his lungs. There was nothing they could do to save him and he went to a specialty care hospital too and passed on after a few more weeks.

It sucks, but medical science can not cure everyone...it is not 100% since everyone and anyone can react differently.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No. They didn't because like everything else, asylum has laws to be followed. They've been explained to you, but you keep ignoring that because it doesn't suit your purpose and what you would prefer to believe.

These people are not legit asylum seekers. There own governments are not persecuting them. They know that which is why they do not present themselves up front at a legal port of entry to declare asylum and instead only do so *if they get caught* crossing the border illegally.

And if they get set free to await their trial date to determine if they are, in fact, legit asylum seekers, they never show up.

Why would that be do you think? If they were legally declaring asylum, you'd think they'd show up in court.

this is all just false, dishonest, propaganda.

they sought asylum. it's legal.

Trump's government took her child away, despite clearly knowing the mother. they took her child, and starved her. the baby later died.

FACTS.

Just imagine how this will all look in the future textbooks of schoolchildren who have to learn about this time period, in the future.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

First it was a raped and molested child that was taken from her mother then it was starvation and neglect.

no you have not lied at all, just every other post you have made.

I'm really glad though, everytime you post another independent decides to vote for President Trump in 2020.

thank you very much for that.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

this is all just false, dishonest, propaganda.

they sought asylum. it's legal.

Trump's government took her child away, despite clearly knowing the mother. they took her child, and starved her. the baby later died.

FACTS.

Just imagine how this will all look in the future textbooks of schoolchildren who have to learn about this time period, in the future.

Fact: you are not really reading any real facts that have been provided even by the mother herself, are you? It doesn't fit with your agenda and proproganda, eh?

The mother in this case never had her child taken from her! She was with the child the whole time according to her own testimony!

Edit add: willful ignorance has never been so obvious as your oblivious posts in this thread. Deny ignorance.
edit on 7 11 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join