It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2019: SADNESS for our Country

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: peacefulpete

oh right, the early rise of the Nazi's, in the 1930's, who repeated false statements until people believed them... just by repetition, alone.

And today's Godwin's Law prize goes to........

except it's literally, specifically true.

Hitler even has a famous quote about it, saying something to the effect that lies can be forced to become true, in the minds of the general population, by just repeating the lies so many times.

and we see exactly that in this thread.

how many times have you guys repeated the lie that it's illegal to come to the US and seek asylum? it's practically half the posts in this thread, and it's all repeating the same lie.

meanwhile, in real life: it's LEGAL. to come here and seek asylum.

it's not breaking laws. it's not illegal. it's legal.

and ICE took her baby and killed her with malnutrition, aka starvation.
edit on 11-7-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

how many times have you guys repeated the lie that it's illegal to come to the US and seek asylum? it's practically half the posts in this thread, and it's all repeating the same lie.

Well, I never actually said that myself but if you go on repeating it enough......

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Dude.

Get some help.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well, I never actually said that myself but if you go on repeating it enough......

i said it's practically half of the posts in the thread. i didn't say u specifically. i'm not that into you. lol

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Dude.

Get some help.

About what? Being upset that yesterday's news headline was the court hearings about ICE killing a woman's toddler through malnutrition?

What kind of help would I need, about ICE killing children?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Seeking money is legal.

Robbing a bank isn’t.

seeking asylum is legal.

the woman didn't commit any crime or break any laws.

she came here in hopes of finding a better life for her daughter. who ICE took away, without a need to. now she is dead and her mother is having court hearings about it.

what do u guys think of the court hearings so far?

did u like AOC's cameo of asking questions of the mother, about her dead child, because of ICE starvation and abuse of her child?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
here the mother describes the experience of having her child taken from her and starved to death by ICE.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

i didn't say u specifically. i'm not that into you. lol

Well, I would never dream of being pedantic or splitting hairs but in your reply to me you did say this:

how many times have you guys repeated the lie that it's illegal to come to the US and seek asylum?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

can you PLEASE show us how long CPB had her baby. was it hours? days? weeks? months?

I don't see how much time was elapsed between the seperation and death.

it may even be the mother was not feeding the baby before detention

is that possible? can you link to show us?

the child died AFTER release from custody, weeks after, I think you failed to mention that, why?

your premise is wrong, the mother killed the child according to the CNN story headline

Do you want the link??

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Seeking asylum is legal ... if you seek it through a legal port of entry and declare yourself and your intent upon arrival.

You don't get to sneak into the country illegally, and then say, "Oh, you caught me ... well, damn! Ummm, ASYLUM! ASYLUM!" That's exploiting a loophole in the law. It's exploiting the letter, not the intent. Most of these people will not actually qualify for asylum if they actually go to hearing, and they know it. They're relying on the system not holding them, so they get a second chance to disappear illegally into the country. They've been well coached by the people whom they pay to smuggle them into the country illegally. They don't ever intend to show up to their asylum hearing and the statistics on that bear me out.

link   

seeking asylum is legal. 

the woman didn't commit any crime or break any laws. 

Did she seek Asylum in the first country she encountered?

Did she go to the US Consulate or Embassy?

Did she enter the US in the legally proscribed methods?

What exactly is her claim of Asylum? You do realize the vast majority who claim asylum are found to be lacking a valid claim. Many countries detain people who illegally enter their country till a determination has been made on their asylum claim.

It's obvious you think we are intentionally killing illegal immigrants that crossed our borders illegally. If that were true, we would be finding mass graves in the 100,000's a month.

link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I hope I'm wrong but I bet they raped the toddler, maybe tortured her etc. because really, how the f*ck does a toddler die, if it's not intentional and deliberate.

Uh no they didn't?
You know unless you have actual proof of such?

You aren't just making things up and lying to support your bs posts, right?

You don't know if they did or not. I'm just saying that murdering little girls probably has a high likelihood of playing with her before killing her, too.

because why not, right?

Wow
JE is that you?

Who's that? And what did u think of the court hearings of yesterday, interviewing the mother whose daughter was killed by ICE?

Was this the hearing in which the entire department was accused of torturing and raping a toddler as you previously posted?
See when you post crap like that people like me no longer take you seriously.
So again I ask Julian Epstein is that you?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

here the mother describes the experience of having her child taken from her and starved to death by ICE.

by the way, this is how I know that Trump's non-presidency will end soon. the evil has gone too far, already. ICE is killing children, of LEGAL asylum seekers, single mothers who want a better life for their babies. Who ICE is literally kidnapping and starving to death.

It must be too far, already, for most people to stomach.

Re-election in 2020, no f*cking way. hell I still think he will get removed from office before that, but besides that, there's no way for most people to support this evil.

People don't want our government literally killing babies.

the nightmare needs to end.

also consider that Rump is only slightly more than halfway thru his non-presidency.

so even if he DID finish his term, he still has almost the same amount of time left, that he has already been in office. That is, he has only held the office for a bit over 2 yrs, and he still has almost 2 yrs left.

that means that for all the tragedies that we've seen in 2 yrs, we still have to double that time frame, before the 2020 elections.

which means that at the very least, if trump's evil policies did continue, at a steady consistency, then there'd be at least DOUBLE everything seen so far.

double the child deaths, double the reports of border agents molesting 15 yr olds (which was the headline from the day before yesterday). Double the reports of Trump raping 13-yr olds, having sex trafficking parties with Jeffrey Epstein, etc. (which was also the headlines yesterday).

For all the craziness and tragedy and scandal, there would be at least double everything, in the remaining timeframe, before the 2020 elections.

So just double everything and think about how the majority of the US will be supporting all the child deaths by ICE, child rapes, sex trafficking parties by Trump and Epstein etc.

there is just no way in hell that Trump gets re-elected in 2020.

by the way, in more lighthearted assessment of 45, he will be remembered for his speech of George Washington taking over the airports, lol. so he can always get removed for his mental deterioration, lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

For your own good, just stop it now.

When you are in a hole....stop digging.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

i didn't say u specifically. i'm not that into you. lol

Well, I would never dream of being pedantic or splitting hairs but in your reply to me you did say this:

how many times have you guys repeated the lie that it's illegal to come to the US and seek asylum?

...Um, yeah.

I referred to "you guys." It makes sense. lol.
edit on 11-7-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

can you PLEASE show us how long CPB had her baby. was it hours? days? weeks? months?

I don't see how much time was elapsed between the seperation and death.

it may even be the mother was not feeding the baby before detention

is that possible? can you link to show us?

the child died AFTER release from custody, weeks after, I think you failed to mention that, why?

your premise is wrong, the mother killed the child according to the CNN story headline

Do you want the link??

yeah, I "want the link." thanks.

which u already should have provided, if u had it.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

by the way, this is how I know that Trump's non-presidency will end soon. the evil has gone too far, already. ICE is killing children, of LEGAL asylum seekers, single mothers who want a better life for their babies. Who ICE is literally kidnapping and starving to death.

It must be too far, already, for most people to stomach.

Re-election in 2020, no f*cking way. hell I still think he will get removed from office before that, but besides that, there's no way for most people to support this evil.

People don't want our government literally killing babies.

the nightmare needs to end.

also consider that Rump is only slightly more than halfway thru his non-presidency.

so even if he DID finish his term, he still has almost the same amount of time left, that he has already been in office. That is, he has only held the office for a bit over 2 yrs, and he still has almost 2 yrs left.

that means that for all the tragedies that we've seen in 2 yrs, we still have to double that time frame, before the 2020 elections.

which means that at the very least, if trump's evil policies did continue, at a steady consistency, then there'd be at least DOUBLE everything seen so far.

double the child deaths, double the reports of border agents molesting 15 yr olds (which was the headline from the day before yesterday). Double the reports of Trump raping 13-yr olds, having sex trafficking parties with Jeffrey Epstein, etc. (which was also the headlines yesterday).

For all the craziness and tragedy and scandal, there would be at least double everything, in the remaining timeframe, before the 2020 elections.

So just double everything and think about how the majority of the US will be supporting all the child deaths by ICE, child rapes, sex trafficking parties by Trump and Epstein etc.

there is just no way in hell that Trump gets re-elected in 2020.

by the way, in more lighthearted assessment of 45, he will be remembered for his speech of George Washington taking over the airports, lol. so he can always get removed for his mental deterioration, lol.

Best Post Ever
Post this daily please

Signed,
The GOP and the committee to re elect President Trump

Ps...I was mistaken
AOC is that you????

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

For your own good, just stop it now.

When you are in a hole....stop digging.

Tell me exactly what you disagree with. The court hearings themselves? The mother's testimony of ICE killing her child?

What exactly do u disagree with.

because all you've really done so far, is provide sarcastic remarks that don't really say anything, or mean anything.

"when you are in a hole, stop digging." that's your response to ME for talking about yesterday's main headline in the news? what sense does that make?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

No offense, but how do you manage to function with Trump inside your brain like he is?

Well at least you haven't said he is Hitler.

So there's that.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So throw the blame where it belongs Obama and be done.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join