It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only way you could learn “the truth” about UFOs/ETs is to keep it to yourself?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If I found a Bigfoot bone I would give half of it to Jeffrey Meldrum. He's the only one I trust.

But with ET it's a whole new game.

Stanton Friedman is gone so the only one I might trust would be Richard Dolan. But good ole George is the one who lives near me. I could drive over to his house right now and say "I don't want to say it's alien, but it's Alien!

But that's an alien bone. If it was documents I would start leaking them to EVERYBODY.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nullsaurus
Right wrong or indifferent, our world would probably collapse entirely if the populace at large learned the truth.

I sometimes suspect that the objective truth of reality actually is staring us in the face most of the time, but we're either too stupid or stubborn to recognize or accept it. If people were forced to see it, and it was proven to them how it perfectly explains why and how things happen the way they do, they might not like it. At all.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well... if you came across it, I would say it is ones duty to disclose. Secrecy has never awarded safety or advantages. Add to that that a lot of western governments have shown themselves to be not trustworthy or intereted in the people's wellbeing. They want our contentment.

But you would have to work fast, since you have to dump it all publicly at once in one go and it has to be compelling and hard to contest. Basically open source everything.... dont dream about book deals, movies or tv interviews. Just dump everything so its out in the open. Then the media will do the rest for you.

Then go hide or.... maybe dont hide

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Nullsaurus
Right wrong or indifferent, our world would probably collapse entirely if the populace at large learned the truth.

I sometimes suspect that the objective truth of reality actually is staring us in the face most of the time, but we're either too stupid or stubborn to recognize or accept it. If people were forced to see it, and it was proven to them how it perfectly explains why and how things happen the way they do, they might not like it. At all.

Bang... I think thats a very good theory.....

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

...For me - it’s a mystery. Perhaps one of the greatest of all time - and I like the hunt - and I like learning lots of fascinating stuff on my journey down the rabbit hole.

Have you ever heard the description of those who are 'always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth'?

Essentially, knowledge means familiarity with facts acquired by personal experience, observation, or study.
In the Christian Greek Scriptures there are two words commonly translated “knowledge,” gnoʹsis and e·piʹgno·sis. Both are related to the verb gi·noʹsko, which means “know; understand; perceive.” ... Knowledge (gnoʹsis) is put in a very favorable light in the Christian Greek Scriptures. However, not all that men may call “knowledge” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20)
E·piʹgno·sis, a strengthened form of gnoʹsis (e·piʹ, meaning “additional”), can often be seen from the context to mean “exact, accurate, or full knowledge.” Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge [“a real knowledge,” TC; “a personal knowledge,” Ro; “clear, full knowledge,” Da ftn] of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)
Frequently in the Bible, knowledge is linked with other attributes such as wisdom, understanding, discernment, and thinking ability. (Pr 2:1-6, 10, 11) ... Wisdom is the ability to put knowledge to work, or to use it, the intelligent application of learning. A person might have considerable knowledge but not know how to use it because of lacking wisdom. ...

Source: Knowledge: Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2

But what if I actually got my hands on the truth? What would I do with it?

It's likely that because of the indoctrination by "this system of things" (2 Cor 4:4) you will dismiss the most important truths/facts/certainties/realities as brainwashing, indoctrination, delusion, religious dogma (or "control" is a word I've seen used), or any other term that will make you ignore it or not take it seriously and take an interest in other distracting subjects (often presented in a misleading manner by the entertainment industry, but designed to intrigue and captivate your attention, such as the topic of Aliens&UFO's). Or think of it as not being certain, following the agnostic code described by South Park for example (including getting the feeling described in the last sentence; an effective way to get people to embrace ignorance rather than deny it, as the slogan for this website goes):

edit on 16-7-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

More interestingly - what if the only way you could find out the truth is to swear to speak to NO ONE about it or you’ll be “silenced”. Do you take one for the team and tell everyone before getting whacked? Turn it into an investment opportunity? Drink heavily to reason with your new reality? I honestly don’t know what I’d do with the info.

For one

you shouldn't believe it because it would more than likely be an attempt to control you or your mind.

I guess it would depend heavily on how you are told or shown this "truth" and what explanation is given as to why the person telling or showing you can do so but you cannot it tell or show another.

Lastly, maybe that’s why people don’t talk about it who might know more than your average bear - reality is actually pretty heavy so better to leave 8bn wondering in ignorance than in crippling fear/worry/etc. of reality.

What if the truth had to do with reality and what our physical world really is?

Disclaimer to 3 letter agencies: I concretely know no truth

Too late bud

Agent Smith and Agents K and J have already been sent out to keep you under surveillance until further notice.

If the mirror cracks action must be taken, buttons must be pressed and shirts must be ironed.

Toilet must be flushed and the birds must be let out to sing.

You have been warned

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join