It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics aside, do you REALLY not see Trump as insecure?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Trump's typical day: Wake up at 3 am. Rip a rail of coke. See someone said something bad about him on Twitter. Cup of covfefe. Another rail of coke. Rant negative things about the person who hurt a 73 year old man's ego on Twitter for a few hours. More coke. Spend millions of tax dollars on a golf trip. More coke. Twitter rant again because, insecure. Golf. Try to have sex with Melania. Denied. Coke. Make fun of people on Twitter again because, insecure. More coke. Maybe sleep? Probably Twitter rants.

ATS: Think u 4 mAgA

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Gee why should he feel insecure? It's not like the Prior President set him up at the Whitehouse corospondents Dinner or fed public lies about him and Russia........ Or that Hillary and the MSM think he lost the election .

All of that is just made up in his head, right?

Trump for being a Billionaire, sure has the biggest chip on his shoulder towards the Elites of the World that I've ever seen. Man is on a mission .

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
As long as we're addressing insecurities. Why the constant compulsion to protect the object of your devotion, politically.

That's insecure...

and but, but, Obama...so what, he's gone, irrelevant, he's not coming back, he's history. What's the purpose of the constant criticism of a has been that ceased to be a political threat a long time ago.

You actually think Obama is just living like a hermit with Valerie Jarret and his Organizing for Action minions?

Barack, Please......

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I know people who put on a show but are actually insecure. Trump appears to actually have some security issues, many people do. Those kind of people put on a front to mask their real personality traits.

The media and Democrats know this, that is why they keep attacking him with twisted misconceptions. Also, Trump is too nice, Obama would never have let anyone do this to him. Neither would the Clintons. Look at how Obama redid the upper military people when they disagreed with him, Trump is mild compared to Obama, Trump should have removed a lot of Obama's plants immediately, I would have if I was president.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You seem to not care about a lot about him. Like its his businesss. Good for you.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If you were president....who do you think the plants were? That obummer left?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sure, everyone is insecure. He is a fighter and gives no quarter. The name calling is “branding”. It is a way to sell an idea about his opponents. You can call it childish if you like, but fact t, it helped him take the most powerful coveted position on planet Earth.

He is a leader, a worker, a doer. He may not achieve every goal he has for Presidency due to gridlock legislature but he will fight to do so for as long as he can.

He, unlike other politicians can act autonomously, he does not need or owe anyone, anything. This makes him uniquely able to operate outside political correctness and that drive many of you crazy. The rest of us love the brutal honesty however.

edit on 8-7-2019 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

The plants have been put in from both sides, the closest name I can think of is people connected to what they call the deep state, a group that originates in Europe somewhere.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The plants have been put in from both sides, the closest name I can think of is people connected to what they call the deep state, a group that originates in Europe somewhere.

What kind of real evidence do you have that the deep state actually exists. Please no Alex Jones BS.

imo...the deep state is a convenient scapegoat so the right wing won't have to take responsibility. Some conservatives think it's the banker Jews. Is that who you think it is?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Deep state are political activist strategically placed in the government for various political purposes. It exists.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
a reply to: olaru12
Deep state are political activist strategically placed in the government for various political purposes. It exists.

Like who? You made the claim, let's see your evidence.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Now thats some executive time right there.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Oh, you mean politicians.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Does "takes one to know one" apply here?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I'll point out the obvious: that arm-crossing can be a sign of either confidence or insecurity. Not really much more to debate.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

What kind of real evidence do you have that the deep state actually exists. Please no Alex Jones BS.

imo...the deep state is a convenient scapegoat so the right wing won't have to take responsibility. Some conservatives think it's the banker Jews. Is that who you think it is?

There is a lot of names for this organization but the name Deep state only applies to their political agenda. They talk about a couple of big well established organizations here some times that use Deep state tactics to try to control this country. The Deep state organization is not real, but the group of individuals that steer the Deep state agenda seems to be real. NWO is a description of their intent, but it is not called the New World Order either. Some of the worlds biggest businesses are involved. The Rothchilds may belong to this group, but they do not appear to be running it. Hopefully I have not got the Rothchilds mad at me for saying they do not run it, I would hate to have my fraternity brother mad at me.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The Rothchilds may belong to this group, but they do not appear to be running it.

Who is running "this group" in your opinion. More Jews or are there any Catholics like the Pope involved?

We need this information so we can protect ourselves. Think of the Children...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The Rothchilds may belong to this group, but they do not appear to be running it.

Who is running "this group" in your opinion. More Jews or are there any Catholics like the Pope involved?

We need this information so we can protect ourselves. Think of the Children...

I do not believe in coincidences when things keep falling into a pattern. I am sure that some of the big wheels in Europe are part of this, just as some major players here in the USA are. I cannot find real evidence of a group referred to as the NWO, but this group of high powered people does exist, and many of them are very rich.

As long as we know our place as surfs or smurfs, we do not have to worry about these people bothering us. There will be a major population reduction I believe, they will make it look like a natural occurring pandemic. Most people have had their immune system compromised already, so we may just have some health food people left, but even lots of those are eating stuff that can weaken their immune system or supercharge it so it kills them.

You only worry about things you can do something about. The stage has been set, we can't easily change the script.

Have done a lot of research on the pattern of how they are adjusting our food supply, there is no such thing as that much coincidence.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I see EVERYONE as insecure. Point a spotlight at the right part of their life and watch em squirm. I could dissect each and every one of you, pointing out your faults, failures, and explain why You should Never be president.

Yeah if you really want to get technical about it, NOBODY is qualified to be POTUS.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I wanted results. I didn't want a politician.

And that’s exactly why he got elected. When I saw the discontent on both sides of the aisle after he was elected, I knew he was the one needed to shake up DC. I think people are truly sick of the politician mentality and the same ol’ same ol’. Change of some sort needed to happen regardless if it was good or bad, which brings us to Trump.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join