It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics aside, do you REALLY not see Trump as insecure?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
As long as we're addressing insecurities. Why the constant compulsion to protect the object of your devotion, politically.

That's insecure...

and but, but, Obama...so what, he's gone, irrelevant, he's not coming back, he's history. What's the purpose of the constant criticism of a has been that ceased to be a political threat a long time ago.

edit on 8-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

My question to the die-hard Trump fans, is this: do you really, really disagree that he's insecure and petulant?

Why just the die-hard Trump fans? Why would you limit your responses? You could ask the same exact question to the entire board, and it would include responses from die-hard Trump fans, so you would still get those plus some.

Are you afraid to actually learn your presumption about Trump is wrong?

Or did you just want to poke the bear? Maybe talk some trash at their expense? Wallow in the partisan echo chambers a bit???

Come on... you can confide in me. I won't tell...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
As long as we're addressing insecurities. Why the constant compulsion to protect the object of your devotion, politically.

That's insecure...

and but, but, Obama...so what, he's gone, irrelevant, he's not coming back, he's history. What's the purpose of the constant criticism of a has been?

It's relevant because people keep calling Trump a liar yet ignored all the lies Obama told as I stated earlier which is morally bankrupt. Maybe because they liked those lies better? I'm also still trying to find some lies Trump told. He has pretty much done what he said he was going to do except for the wall, repeal the ACA, lock up Hillary and deport millions of illegals. He's not done yet so technically not lies but, even if they were, shouldn't those that hate him love those lies? If he accomplished those things they would hate him even more.
edit on 8-7-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I havent seen an add in years

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That's insecure...

and but, but, Obama...so what, he's gone, irrelevant, he's not coming back, he's history. What's the purpose of the constant criticism of a has been that ceased to be a political threat a long time ago.

His damage to the poor isn't all gone yet. He keeps popping his ugly head up, and does his wife. Nope, they are not gone yet. Both are tools of the NWO monsters. Trump is under full attack from the NWO monsters from all directions, and their minions, the foolish, and uninformed, and also those with self adjusting blinders. Irrelevant? I think not....

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The silence then of the oh so vocal now, is the point.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

That's insecure...

His damage to the poor isn't all gone yet. He keeps popping his ugly head up, and does his wife. Nope, they are not gone yet. Both are tools of the NWO monsters. Trump is under full attack from the NWO monsters from all directions, and their minions, the foolish, and uninformed, and also those with self adjusting blinders. Irrelevant? I think not....

Well preaching to the trump faithful about Obama on ATS should help promote whoever the GOP candidate is in the future.

Nov 2020 is going to be a circus.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Entertainment value.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I see more of "beaten Dog" syndrome than anything else.

Ever see a daog that has been abused day afer day after day?

it aint pretty.

if the world is against you just for being you you would be insecure and defensive as well.

I take it none of you have ever lived with an a55hole family member. One that goes out of their way to pee in your

wheaties everyday, not somedays, every day, day after day, after day.

you try to be nice , or ignore it, after some time, days, weeks months, years, you get fed up with it.

You lash out, the beaten dog bites, then everyone looks at you and says "see you are bad"

I think that is how our president feels somedays, I did not put up with it and had a "talk" with my family member.

when the Police arrived I was willing to go to jail, I had never been, however my "accuser" had a rap sheet a foot and a half thick, I was told latter, by the Police, I did not go to jail either.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. That was good. I love body language, and have studied it many times over the years

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

It's a myth.

The folding of the arms can be a sign of when someone is 'triggered' into some sort of reaction, like if someone gets a bad hand in poker they might cross their arms or bring their arms in.

There used to be a Canadian crime solving show I watched after school, forgot the name, but it was RCMP cases mostly. And back then the tactic of "Mr Big" was still widely used and isn't technically illegal now, but highly frowned upon in the Canadian court system. And I learned a lot from body language reading from that show, lots of people would fold their arms in situations where they felt more secure, not insecure, like a bouncer who folds their arms to intimidate.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

That's insecure...

Well preaching to the trump faithful about Obama on ATS should help promote whoever the GOP candidate is in the future.

It already is, on the left. Harris attacking the old man, cop style. It made me feel sorry for Biden. She is a nasty girl. Power hungry. That poor old perv
She has used her body to get where she is now. Its good she did it years ago, because she doesn't have much to use anymore, except bigotry. She will use any weapon she can get hold of

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
I see more of "beaten Dog" syndrome than anything else.

Ever see a daog that has been abused day afer day after day?

it aint pretty.

if the world is against you just for being you you would be insecure and defensive as well.

I take it none of you have ever lived with an a55hole family member. One that goes out of their way to pee in your

wheaties everyday, not somedays, every day, day after day, after day.

you try to be nice , or ignore it, after some time, days, weeks months, years, you get fed up with it.

You lash out, the beaten dog bites, then everyone looks at you and says "see you are bad"

I think that is how our president feels somedays, I did not put up with it and had a "talk" with my family member.

when the Police arrived I was willing to go to jail, I had never been, however my "accuser" had a rap sheet a foot and a half thick, I was told latter, by the Police, I did not go to jail either.

Good for you!
Im glad you whipped his a$$

link   

I keep referencing Obama because of the hypocrisy. We're told Obama's gone, so he's not relevant, but Bush continued to be a problem for almost the entirety of Obama's presidency. Obama didn't fail, you see ... it was all because of Bush that we never got to recognize how great anything Obama did was.

link   

Is your party going to run Governor Basehead again, or do they have a new clown in mind for 2020?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Is your party going to run Governor Basehead again, or do they have a new clown in mind for 2020?

I don't know. I think Gov. Gary is involved in another project. I'm sending in my application to work for the local GOP again in 20, hoping to be a producer/director in the studio cranking out the ads, but with Netflix and NBC Universal here in town, lots of work for the Union affiliated. Irony...the GOP hires only union for the media geeks.

Livin the dream...sweatin my ass off in the trailer down by Socorro. EPK

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Not so surprising. Some industries/jobs are nearly 100% union. Look what happened with the Sec of Ed was someone without serious Union ties. There's still a lot of union power in those industries and politicians mostly keep on the side of organized labor where it's a near monopoly.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

sweatin my ass off in the trailer down by Socorro. EPK

My old stomping grounds... Spent many summer weeks in Magdalena, Socorro, Datil and Mountainair as a kid. Hot as balls.

As for the union thing, it's probably due to union rules, ironically. As I've understood it (speaking as someone with zero film experience, just relaying stuff I've read) the door is open from non-union staff to work union jobs in NM, whereas it is forbidden by union bylaws for a union worker to work a non-union job. Semantics, it seems to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

My old stomping grounds... Spent many summer weeks in Magdalena, Socorro, Datil and Mountainair as a kid. Hot as balls.

I remember. Brutal today, set medic real busy trying to keep the crew hydrated. It's so hot the swamp cooler doesn't work.

The way I understand it...above the line[producers, directors,] work on a contractual basis with the production Company.
below the line, [crew] IATSE get an hourly wage depending on job and seniority... and actors under SAG/AFTRA, get union scale around 1k a day, but with residuals. I'm in both unions. Don't get many auditions for speaking roles so crew, everything from security to camera hand.

Your're correct, union forbidden from working non union indy shows.

edit on 8-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Edumakated

I wanted results. I didn't want a politician.

Looks like you got neither.

Top 5 off the top of my head

1. lowest unemployment rate in 50 years.

2. repealed many regulations, epa, fcc, and ect.

3. supreme court justices.

4. ended obamacare mandate.

5. cut federal income taxes.

6.actually detaining people who enter the country illegally.

Any one of those things would have made me happy, Trump exceeded my expectations and made Real Progress on all fronts.

Anyways, back on topic, I didn't support Trump because of his personality. That whole New-York vibe irritates me.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Now, I realise this is Conservative playground

Naw , you are here

My question to the die-hard Trump fans, is this: do you really, really disagree that he's insecure and petulant?

No. The left's fear of a sitting US President is what is insecure and petulant.

A leading question of course, but I've lost count of the times I've seen people defend his twitter tantrums as "hitting back" and "having the guts to give as good as he gets!!!". Or to say "Well he takes so much abuse from all sides, 90% of the media is negative about him, wouldn't you be annoyed too?!" (oh boohoo, seriously?) etc.

I like a President that toys with his enemies . Ever watch a cat go after a mouse ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join