It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics aside, do you REALLY not see Trump as insecure?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Trump's not insecure at all.

He just knows how to trigger those inflicted with TDS 😎

They fall for it every time 😆

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: olaru12
Any halfassed poker player would clean trumps clock. He broadcast his every lie thru his tells. [body Language]

www.pokerology.com...

You just hate him cause you ain't him.

I don't hate him. In fact he's miserable in his own skin. That's why he seeks constant reinforcement thru his non stop campaigning. He's like the High School twerp that brags how fast his VW is to anybody that will listen... I totally understand why people cozy up to trump to hide their own insecurities. It's painfully obvious btw.
edit on 8-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

My question to the die-hard Trump fans, is this: do you really, really disagree that he's insecure and petulant?

I think it is just another talking point of the anti-Trump crowd. The man does have a way of making insecure people angry though.

(like cosying up to Kim, Putin, and the Saudis while calling out his own intelligence services... I mean come on!).

lol. How soon people forget about Obama's world wide sorry about America apology tour. It is things like that comment that lets me know the anti-Trump crowd are only reactionary creatures and are more insecure and petulant than The Don could ever be.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If a life of happy, successful offspring, supermodel girlfriends and wives, the presidency of the United States, and billions of dollars equals "miserable" to you, I think you're using the dictionary incorrectly and every English teacher you've had from Kindergarten onward should be slapped across their jowels.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Folded arms, crossed legs, etc. certainly can be a posture of protection (i.e., insecurity). It's a personal hug and a barrier to keep others out.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It's funny, folks who are "anti Trump" rarely listen to anything outside their comfort zone.
Trump is like a child when attacked. His twitter rants legitimize any and all who would call him names. It's stupid, and apparently he hasn't realized he won, he's the top dog. he doesn't' need to even acknowledge those who don't like him.

So yea, I'd say most see it.

Now, as an Anti Trump guy, do you honestly not realize that all the doomsday talk of what Trump would do was bullsh!t?
And do you realize that despite the opposition's best efforts, he has done some good things for the nation?

Balls in your court.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I don't hate him. In fact he's miserable in his own skin.

I don't see that about him.

That's why he seeks constant reinforcement thru his non stop campaigning.

I think that the next Presidential election is the reason for him campaigning, and he does it better than any other candidate.

He's like the High School twerp that brags how fast his VW is.

That would never happen, he has a chauffeur.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Folded arms, crossed legs, etc. certainly can be a posture of protection (i.e., insecurity). It's a personal hug and a barrier to keep others out.

Only for the people who need coloring books and puppies to pet.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If a life of happy, successful offspring, supermodel girlfriends and wives, the presidency of the United States, and billions of dollars equals "miserable" to you, I think you're using the dictionary incorrectly and every English teacher you've had from Kindergarten onward should be slapped across their jowels.

All that outward pomp and blustery BS demeanor just accents his insecurities. He has to flaunt it to prove to others what a stud he is. I can also read Melania's body language. Frustrated and unhappy...Ivanka though is a babe!! She knows it and is secure in that position.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

It's a myth.

The folding of the arms can be a sign of when someone is 'triggered' into some sort of reaction, like if someone gets a bad hand in poker they might cross their arms or bring their arms in.

There used to be a Canadian crime solving show I watched after school, forgot the name, but it was RCMP cases mostly. And back then the tactic of "Mr Big" was still widely used and isn't technically illegal now, but highly frowned upon in the Canadian court system. And I learned a lot from body language reading from that show, lots of people would fold their arms in situations where they felt more secure, not insecure, like a bouncer who folds their arms to intimidate.

edit on 8-7-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I don't think Trump knows what insecure means. He's an entitled rich kid who grew up having everything handed to him, and once he became an adult nothing changed. Daddys money and connections can buy a big safe bubble to live in where self reflection and empathy doesn't exist.

It's not only self reflection and empathy that is missing, but knowledge of anything outside of his bubble. Take his recent gaffe, where the teleprompter went out and he talked about airports during the Revolutionary war. His excuse was that he was using his own brain instead of the teleprompter...

Calling him a moron is giving him too much credit. I don't think we should have stupid people as our leaders, but there's a lot of people who dont care if we have a mental patient crapping his pants in the oval office as long as they have a few more temporary dollars in their pocket.

These people are either just as oblivious as he is or are so old they'll be dead soon and don't care about anyone but themselves. Take your pick.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

All that outward pomp and blustery BS demeanor just accents his insecurities. He has to flaunt it to prove to others what a stud he is. I can also read Melania's body language. Frustrated and unhappy...

Oh, you can read her language, too? You seem to believe you know it all. Someone is definitely displaying pomp and is blustery, but I don't think it's the POTUS.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Any halfassed poker player would clean trumps clock. He broadcast his every lie thru his tells. [body Language]

www.pokerology.com...

I don't hate him. In fact he's miserable in his own skin. That's why he seeks constant reinforcement thru his non stop campaigning. He's like the High School twerp that brags how fast his VW is. I totally understand why people cozy up to trump to hide their own insecurities. It's painfully obvious btw.

and yet, he's the most powerful man in the US and you are just an internet warrior. Oh, and I'm sure a sooper rich, successful one with big, big muscles.

That is painfully obvious.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I don't think Trump knows what insecure means. He's an entitled rich kid who grew up having everything handed to him, and once he became an adult nothing changed. Daddys money and connections can buy a big safe bubble to live in where self reflection and empathy doesn't exist.

It's not only self reflection and empathy that is missing, but knowledge of anything outside of his bubble. Take his recent gaffe, where the teleprompter went out and he talked about airports during the Revolutionary war. His excuse was that he was using his own brain instead of the teleprompter...

Calling him a moron is giving him too much credit. I don't think we should have stupid people as our leaders, but there's a lot of people who dont care if we have a mental patient crapping his pants in the oval office as long as they have a few more temporary dollars in their pocket.

These people are either just as oblivious as he is or are so old they'll be dead soon and don't care about anyone but themselves. Take your pick.

and to think, that moron decided to run for POTUS and won. What a stupid person. BTW, are you on the 2020 ticket? If not, WHY?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.pokerology.com...

I don't hate him. In fact he's miserable in his own skin. That's why he seeks constant reinforcement thru his non stop campaigning. He's like the High School twerp that brags how fast his VW is. I totally understand why people cozy up to trump to hide their own insecurities. It's painfully obvious btw.

and yet, he's the most powerful man in the US and you are just an internet warrior. Oh, and I'm sure a sooper rich, successful one with big, big muscles.

That is painfully obvious.

Nope, I'm a balding, myopic, overweight, pasty white guy. I'm only marginally financially comfortable. But can play poker with the best of them because I study body language and trump is a chump. More to be pitied than adored...

I'm not impressed by anyone's wealth, or social position. But if you can play "Little Wing" with style and grace...I'm impressed!!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Folded arms can also be a sign of being closed off meaning you aren't open to what's being said too. If I were in a group discussing the Paris Accords ... my arms would be folded so hard!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

He is as insecure as all the other politicians calling people they never met racist, Nazis, deplorables, etc.. etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: maya27

He is very insecure. Maybe you dont know what to look for?

Trumps dad caused him to have insercurities.

Now how about Obama? Insecure? Nope.
Trump shouldn't be insecure, and Obama should. Obama is a poor excuse of a man. Hes more feminine then most females on the planet, and the way he got his bindles of coc aine, makes you wonder, what kind of person would put him in office?
Likely the uninformed, or those who support a party regardless of what the person has done in their life. What Obama did to get his coke is one of the most disgusting things on Earth. Don't you agree?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
He is 'US' and 'Us' are 'ME' and my friends

The rest can pound sand and that infers they are dishonest and with very low moral standards
edit on 8-7-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

and by the way, this site is deteriorating by the day. Commercials flourish here, in every available space, even while logged in. The same crowd is the only thing keeping OP's alive. About the same 15 or so members. Content is not what ATS was originally designed to convey, the spirit of mystery and intrigue, UFO's, Creatures, anomalies, topics of man and monsters. Time spent here is waning. It seems the owners might consider selling ATS. I'm guessing they have reason enough

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Why do I care? I care about how the country is faring. And quality of life is at a 20 year high and we have had record wage growth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join