It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics aside, do you REALLY not see Trump as insecure?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Careful, you might get 2 pages of replies of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Folded arms does not necessarily reflect insecurity. That is bollocks. I fold my arms when I am listening to people and thinking on what they are saying. These psychologists are a joke. Sure, he's not a smooth talker, but he does get the job done. The job he was voted to do. There will always be obstruction one way or another, no matter the party in office.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: gallop

Careful, you might get 2 pages of replies of nonsense.

I either elicit that response, or get completely ignored.

I'm happy either way.

But you'd think after this long, she'd have to admit to the good Trump has accomplished.. still it's the same ol' same ol'.. and it's Boring af.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

You get all this from the way someone tweets?

No, not insecure. You can tell by the way he deals with flesh and blood human beings, not the content of tweets.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Trump knows one thing for sure: You can't argue with stupid.

And, he is beating that horse!

Wait, I shouldn't be here...long weekend...sorry again, my bad.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

All humans are insecure in at least one area.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

No I don't see it... He's a businessman and a billionaire. He's a typical arsehole who doesn't care about the backlash he gets from the anti-Trumpers when he says or does something they don't like. He's not petulant at all, and even if he was, I wouldn't care because of the direction he's gotten this country back towards. That's exactly why he was elected and continues to get more support as the days go on. Best part is, the democrats, in their quest to ruin him, have only ruined themselves and stepped in their own bear traps. They don't like him because he bashes them back and doesn't ruin his career for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

What does it matter in the grand scheme of things? I think it's the Democrats that are insecure with trump in office. Really, look at how they wont work for the betterment of the country. They are out to rob me out of more tax money, they want to give it to ex-slaves(who were mostly sold by there own), they want me to pay for illegal immagrants wich kinda makes me feel like a victim and a criminal. They want to give my money to lazy people that wont work( I'm not including disabled here just the lazy ones out there, you know who you are). Is trump really the one who is insecure are those that hate him?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Rich. President. Hot wife. Yeah wow, so insecure. Sucks to be him.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your opinion doesn't count. You say the dumbest stuff out of any poster on this forum and this question was asked to Trump supporters. Although as much as you hate him, I wouldn't be surprised to find out you were a closet Trump supporter.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Any halfassed poker player would clean trumps clock. He broadcast his every lie thru his tells. [body Language]

www.pokerology.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What lies. I keep hearing this over and over. I seriously would like to know. Hell, I can point out about 10 Obama lies without even trying. Nobody ever called him a liar like he should have been called. Almost everything he ran on never happened and that was 8 years. Close GITMO, out of Afghanistan, Green Jobs, new NAFTA deal, keep your doctor....meh.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Any halfassed poker player would clean trumps clock. He broadcast his every lie thru his tells. [body Language]

www.pokerology.com...

You just hate him cause you ain't him.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

His hands tucked firmly under his arm pits when he is in a group of important people or when he is being questioned by the press while at his desk says it all.
His body language is very defensive. Very insecure.
as for petulance... they see that as smart alecky bill and ted kind of stuff and they live that life.

Folded arms isn't a sign of insecurity. It's just a sign of being comfortable with your arms in that position. It just might be a sign of him waiting patiently to speak or listening to people waiting for someone to reply, who knows. I fold my arms because I've probably hand them in my pocket for to long and I started to realize it was weird, so I switch it up. Either way the guy isn't afraid of being in large crowds, or speaking to large groups.

Insecure, well everyone is to a certain extent, his hair line obviously hits him hard, but that's more of just a guy thing.

I'd just say he's an arrogant, egotistical ass, to the point of borderline narcissistic. But 95% of billionaires are.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I think people who have lives, and get things done, just dont have the same amount of free time you do. If he's insecure, who cares? I'm busy working, and devoted 3 of the roughly 3 hours of free time I have today to post this. So, maune next titimtitime you want to ask a dumb question, why not solve a problem instead? Unless bitching is just hiw you prefer to spend your time

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Did we already cover "LOLZ teh TDS" and "reeee"?

Anyway, yes. A few minutes on his Twitter feed show'd him to be VERY insecure. Among other things.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

www.pokerology.com...

Did I miss something here? Was he elected to sit at the WSOP?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

www.pokerology.com...

You just hate him cause you ain't him.

They hate us 'cause they anus.
-Dave Skylark

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Did we already cover "LOLZ teh TDS" and "reeee"?

Nope, you're the first one.

Welcome to the party.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes, he has issues, but in my opinion, he's doing his job as President. That's what he was hired to do, and that's what he's doing, and doing it well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join