It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein - Mueller - Clinton Foundation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
Just for the record, wasn’t trump also someone who went to Epstein’s parties????

It is funny how all the trump supporters will use that against the clintons, and suspiciously never mention trump went to his parties too..

There is no evidence Trump ever went to Epstein's island. But there is evidence and at least one eyewitness whom was raped by Epstein who says she saw Bill Clinton on Epstein's orgy island. There are flight records that show Bill Clinton went there among many other people, but there is no evidence so far that show Trump was ever there.

Also Trump was in another plane with Epstein, but not on the Lolita express" in which Epstein also had underage girls and raped them there too. Bill Clinton even got rid of his Secret Service detail in a couple or so flights in Epstein's "Lolita express." Why would Bill Clinton get rid of his SS detail unless he was doing something he didn't want them to see?

edit on 12-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh no I rechecked.. trumps labor secretary is who negotiated on Epstein’s behalf when he got his deal.

www.google.com...

I think you're about ten years behind on the paper trail.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Oh no I rechecked.. trumps labor secretary is who negotiated on Epstein’s behalf when he got his deal.

www.google.com...

No, you’re behind. Acosta was directed to do what he did from a level higher than him. Say the DOJ?
You make it sound as if Acosta did all this on his own with intention, not following directives from whom he reports to.

Your basis is off-base. Try again?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

WOW! This Epstein case is moving and gathering dirt on Bill Clinton, (and others) VERY quickly. The investigations have obviously been underway for many months, at least.

Tell me, Xuenchen. How did passengers on the Lolita Express get to Epstein Island? The plane couldn't land there. Where did it land? (There must be flight records). And what were the modes of transportation from the landing point to Epstein's Island?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

WOW! This Epstein case is moving and gathering dirt on Bill Clinton, (and others) VERY quickly. The investigations have obviously been underway for many months, at least.

Tell me, Xuenchen. How did passengers on the Lolita Express get to Epstein Island? The plane couldn't land there. Where did it land? (There must be flight records). And what were the modes of transportation from the landing point to Epstein's Island?

Two airports in the VI.

1. Henry E. Rohlsen Airport (HERA), Christiansted, St. Croix
2. Cyril E. King Airport (CEKA), St. Thomas.

Helicopter or boat is only a few miles😎

could also easily "get there" from Puerto Rico

edit on Jul-13-2019 by xuenchen because: 😃

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Wow that house looks like a crack house straight out of a liam neason movie. Was that filmed in the 80s?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

www.google.com...

No, you’re behind. Acosta was directed to do what he did from a level higher than him. Say the DOJ?
You make it sound as if Acosta did all this on his own with intention, not following directives from whom he reports to.

Your basis is off-base. Try again?

Nope. I read the news too.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So let me get this straight there, Wide-Eyes... considering you don’t seem too “wide-eyed”... you believe Acosta isn’t the scapegoat in this and he wasn’t told Epstein was “intelligence”? Even given the cameras on his properties and evidence of high-level blackmail scheme. You believe Acosta didn’t follow orders and just let Epstein off the hook all on his own?? If so, I got a ship in the desert to sell ya.

Laughs.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

I don't understand why you're attacking me.

Epstein is slime and it would not surprise me at all if he is an intelligence agent.

Again though, why are you so angry at me?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Tests will find lots of DNA scattered about the interior of Lolita Express.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
No, I’m not angry. If it came across angry it was not intended that way. More sarcastic if anything.

Just don’t understand why people don’t realize that while yes, Acosta does hold partial blame for Epstein’s outlandish plea deal, he’s not who signed off on it. He’s just a scapegoat when the Obama DOJ and State Dept would likely have been aware of whom the case involved (Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, among others).

I only feel it’s short-sighted to lay all the blame of this at Acosta’s feet.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

I never blamed Acosta directly for anything. I only pointed out that Acosta is not in charge of the case this time.

I think you might have got the post history a little twisted.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join