It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein - Mueller - Clinton Foundation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Inside Epstein's NY townhouse.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder how old that video is? Looks pretty old, like really old. CRT televisions, low res non-stabilized camera, lots of dated stuff. Only modern thing I saw was a WiFi router (and that might have been cutting edge at the time).

I'd say late '90's - early 2000's for the date of the video.

Interesting none the less...if it's real.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
[2002, New York Mag]

Source

But beautiful women are only a part of it. Because here’s the thing about Epstein: As some collect butterflies, he collects beautiful minds. “I invest in people – be it politics or science. It’s what I do,” he has said to friends. And his latest prize addition is the former president. In his eyes, Clinton as a species represents the highest evolutionary form of the political animal. To be up close to him, as he was during the African journey, is akin to seeing the rarest of beasts on a safari. As he put it to a friend upon his return from Africa, “If you were a boxer at the downtown gymnasium at 14th Street and Mike Tyson walked in, your face would have the same look as these foreign leaders had when Clinton entered the room. He is the world’s greatest politician.”

He put money into CLINTON. Not Trump. The media isn’t tying this more to Trump than Clinton because they’re #ty at their jobs. They are purposely obfuscating the facts. I’m so sick of it.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Funny then,how I said Bill Clinton should be put away since I am a democrat.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It's not true. Its a made up tidbit to flesh out the story. That's how they do...someone makes some detail up. Someone else repeats it next thing you know it's gospel. If it jives they are not going to try to verify it. They will just go with it.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

lol really
NOW your a democrat?

I dont have a party. I am not registered to any party.

lol
what a liar

edit on 10/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I recognized some of the framed pictures & paintings as Epstein's. Based on some of the close-up shots of the phones and the WiFi router leads me to believe circa 2005. His criminal pedo proceedings started in 2005.
Need to dissect it further and get some still frame shots. Just speculation for now.

Another member pointed out palm trees outside in the back so probably not his NY townhouse. More like his home in Palm Beach or possibly New Mexico.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Looking like the Epstein Plea deal in 2008 was somehow "arranged" by the Palm Beach County ???????

Well that explains a lot doesn't it 🤣

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: xuenchen

Just for the record, wasn’t trump also someone who went to Epstein’s parties????

It is funny how all the trump supporters will use that against the clintons, and suspiciously never mention trump went to his parties too..

Not sure. If you find some proof, let us know. But you don't think that using some retarded logic, you can dismiss the part where Billy Clinton likely is mixed up with this sleaze, by bringing Trump into it do you? That would be idiotic.

If Trump did bad things, prove it and arrest him. And be damn sure you did the same to the cute little one's on the left as well. Some feel that justice is for all, and not just republicans.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
We're starting to see many fake photos of Trump with Epstein.

Be leery of any Trump pictures with Epstein.

They're really pouring it on 😎

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I saw the one. Where are you seeing more?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.politifact.com...

This is obviously a fake.
Oh and the little girl... is Ivanka. I lived in NY and saw plenty of photos of her as a little girl.
Some sleazeball took an old photo of trump and his daughter and made it filth.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Another exposure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆

Schumer got thousands in donations from Jeffrey Epstein

Schumer needs to resign immediately !! 😎

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Ironic that Schumer just called for Acosta to step down!!

Hmmmmm!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another exposure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆

Schumer got thousands in donations from Jeffrey Epstein

Schumer needs to resign immediately !! 😎

He will be giving that back right?
Poundmetoo and all that right??

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny
Actually in 2008 Trump banned Epstein from Mara Lago for attacking an underage girl. Did Trump attend Bohemian Grove? Not to my knowledge.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth
[2002, New York Mag]

Source

But beautiful women are only a part of it. Because here’s the thing about Epstein: As some collect butterflies, he collects beautiful minds. “I invest in people – be it politics or science. It’s what I do,” he has said to friends. And his latest prize addition is the former president. In his eyes, Clinton as a species represents the highest evolutionary form of the political animal. To be up close to him, as he was during the African journey, is akin to seeing the rarest of beasts on a safari. As he put it to a friend upon his return from Africa, “If you were a boxer at the downtown gymnasium at 14th Street and Mike Tyson walked in, your face would have the same look as these foreign leaders had when Clinton entered the room. He is the world’s greatest politician.”

He put money into CLINTON. Not Trump. The media isn’t tying this more to Trump than Clinton because they’re #ty at their jobs. They are purposely obfuscating the facts. I’m so sick of it.

You're going to really be sick after you realize that the liberal SDNY will refuse to consider any evidence that Bill or Hillary Clinton engaged in underage sex acts that Epstein set up for them.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I love President Trump's response when his staffers told him that Democrats were angry and wanted Acosta fired.

"SCREW EM!", said the President.

What a President we are blessed with!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Rumors about NJ Senator Robert Menendez implicated in the Epstein debacle --- possible arrest soon !! 😄

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join