It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein - Mueller - Clinton Foundation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well "for the record", Trump was on one plane of Epstein's (not the Lolita xpress) from Fl to NY and Epstein wasn't even involved. You already know, but keep up your support

Everyone repeating this verbatim is starting to sound like a company line.
I have yet to see anything to back it up.
For the record I am not saying trump was a participant I am simply stating that the above is sounding like another "line".
Someone should provide details for where this information came from. Or stop repeating it like its been proven. It has only been stated not vetted.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree with what you say. It's been time for that for a while. It's the biggest issue outside of corruption in my opinion. Corruption allows these ****** to thrive. We'll always have the pedo issue to deal with. I think there is a direct correlation if not causation with the increase of sexual abuse and corruption.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

There's that 1D checkers again.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Arranged by Acosta...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

What information did Epstein provide?

I'm assuming he provided them a list of the suicided people by multiple gunshots to the back of the head that have gone against the clintons?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There's that 1D checkers again.

Yep I don't normally agree with your biased comments or POV , but you are absolutely correct.

Acosta and Trump silence today about the arrest can't go unnoticed.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or arrest him to keep him alive.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Understandable. I would hope you could understand where were are coming from when demanding proof. Trump isn't awesome and is likely to be a big piece of #. I don't want that to be a point of contention. The reason proof is being soooo strongly demanded is because of all the lies that have been spread by prominent figures and politicians alike since his Presidential announcement. We know trump isnt the best but he has been shoehorned as the devil to many poeople. It's like the Hilary thing from the rights point of views, we just have had evidence. Evidence gets you no where when those prosecuting are on your side though.. The immunity for epstien originally just tells me this isn't going to be a legitimate prosecution. Regardless, this whole thing is an emotional mess and people need to take a step back.
edit on 8-7-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

"Acosta and Trump silence today about the arrest can't go unnoticed." You are looking too much into it. If I were a Trump who didn't do anything that is eluded to or even blatantly stated by some of the press; I wouldn't mention it first either. It's not a situation you can get on top of, its best to let it roll to your feet. Ecspecially considering derangement syndrom. If Trump makes the first statement, the pepople who don't like him will pounce. It's best he keeps talking to his people and figure out how to interact. The more time to do that, the better. Now if he is guilty, can I pull the lever to hang him and jeffy?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

"Acosta and Trump silence today about the arrest can't go unnoticed." You are looking too much into it. If I were a Trump who didn't do anything that is eluded to or even blatantly stated by some of the press; I wouldn't mention it first either. It's not a situation you can get on top of, its best to let it roll to your feet. Ecspecially considering derangement syndrom. If Trump makes the first statement, the pepople who don't like him will pounce. It's best he keeps talking to his people and figure out how to interact. The more time to do that, the better. Now if he is guilt, can I pull the lever to hang im and jeffy?

Right I can almost understand that but Trump isn't the type to not shoot from the hip. So its a little suspicious

However, that doesn't dismiss trump hiring the swamp to prosecute itself. He should have never hired acosta especially after that sweetheart deal he worked to give Epstein. Looks like their is more to this and while Trump might not be or look as dirty as Bill Clinton with his lolita express vip status, he looks like he might have some dirt as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A headline most likely to come soon:

" Hillary Clinton expresses shock and sadness for Jeffrey Epstein's upcoming suicide"

Anyone else think that they took Epstein off the street quick to
keep him alive to get some real hideous dirt on someone like
.....Bill Clinton?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

LOL! We all have that list already!

Sometimes I wonder how often folks like this are questioned to find out how much they don't know as much as to find out what they know... then forced to sign nondisclosure agreements... with any info gained used for leverage and blackmail rather than prosecution.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You are correct Sillyolme, I have seen no evidence President Trump was connected to Mr Epstein past 2008 (when he was convicted) there is evidence of Hollywood and the Clintons interacting with Mr Epstein in 2010.

How strange.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

The proof has always existed for clinton but she is too well connected. We have seen many examples of people commiting less of an offense then hillary and getting the book thrown at them. One example being her private server. How many SOLDIERS have been arrested for accidents? Yet that bitch put a server IN HER BASEMENT that relayed top secret info AND was comprimised. ONE example.... Since when does intent completely exonnerate someone of a crime? If thats the presedent then manslaughter should be removed from law.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I predict that no one of any real importance will face any consequences.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

"However, that doesn't dismiss trump hiring the swamp to prosecute itself." Yea I get the skepticism entirely. IF IF IF Trump is an outsider as I would like to believe; this could easily have been a plant against him. If he is the outsider I'd like to believe, he's working his ass off to stay informed but some stuff slips through the cracks. As of now, im extending the benefit of doubt. Not because of Trump but the reaction TO trump. It's a bit #ty but im not smart enough to know what to believe so i try.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

On February 18, 2015, The Washington Post reported that, "the foundation has won accolades from philanthropy experts and has drawn bipartisan support, with members of the George W. Bush administration often participating in its programs."[5] *A Thousand Points of Light*

In August 2016 The Boston Globe's editorial board suggested that the Clinton Foundation cease accepting donations. The Globe's editorial board offered praise for the foundation's work but added that "as long as either of the Clintons are in public office, or actively seeking it, they should not operate a charity, too" because it represents a conflict of interest and a political distraction.[25]

In 2016, Reuters reported that the Clinton Foundation suspected that it had been the target of a cyber security breach. As a consequence of the suspected cyber security breach, Clinton Foundation officials retained a security firm, FireEye, to evaluate its data systems. The cyber security breach has been described as sharing similarities with cyberattacks that targeted other institutions, such as the Democratic National Committee.[26]

In October 2016, The Wall Street Journal reported that four FBI field offices—in New York, Los Angeles, Washington and Little Rock—had been collecting information about the Clinton Foundation to determine whether "there was evidence of financial crimes or influence-peddling". In a reported separate investigation, the Washington field office was investigating Terry McAuliffe before he became a board member of the Clinton Foundation.[27]

CNN reported in January 2018 that the FBI is investigating allegations of corruption at the Clinton Foundation in Arkansas. Sources said that federal prosecutors are checking to see if foundation donors were improperly promised policy favors or special access to Hillary Clinton during her tenure as secretary of state in return for donations, and whether tax-exempt funds were misused by the foundation's leadership.[28]

Additional Clinton associates who have had senior positions at the foundation include John Podesta

and Laura Graham.[11] The foundation's success is spurred by Bill Clinton's worldwide fame and his ability to bring together corporate executives, celebrities, and government officials.[11]

Similarly, the foundation areas of involvement have often corresponded to whatever Bill suddenly felt an interest in.[11] Preceding Barack Obama's 2009 nomination of Hillary Clinton as United States Secretary of State, Bill Clinton agreed to accept a number of conditions and restrictions regarding his ongoing activities and fundraising efforts for the Clinton Presidential Center and the Clinton Global Initiative.[15] Accordingly, a list of donors was released in December 2008.[16]

The overlap between CGI and Teneo, of which Bill was a paid advisor, drew criticism.[11] Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein is also said, according to his lawyers, to have taken part in the conception of CGI.[33]

Teneo is an international C-suite advisory firm.[1] Founded in June 2011 by Declan Kelly, Paul Keary, and Doug Band,[2] Teneo currently has more than 700 employees[3][4] and operates across four operating segments: Strategy & Communications Advisory, Capital Advisory, Risk Advisory, and Management Consulting. Based in New York City with offices in 18 cities[5] including a major operation in London and Dubai,[6] among Teneo's clients are multi-national Fortune 500 companies, philanthropies, and high-net-worth individuals.[7] The firm markets specific services such as corporate strategy, crisis management, media relations, mergers & acquisitions, investor relations, corporate risk, and operational restructuring, among several dozen others.[8] In the first six months of 2015, Teneo advised clients on "communications and investor relations for 10 different M&A deals worth a total of over $60 billion".[9] On September 13, 2016, the media reported that Teneo was considering an initial public offering for early 2017, among other options.[10] Involved in various philanthropic projects, Teneo founded and operates the Teneo Foundation, which contributed millions to various nonprofits.[11] Teneo also operates the Teneo Leadership Institute, at Cornell University,[12] an initiative which trains CEOs and senior executives on managing "volatile markets, geopolitical winds and other disruptors facing global businesses".[13]

Teneo's monthly retainer fees were reported to be as high as $250,000.[19] Tony Blair and Bill Clinton were both announced[17] as members of Teneo's advisory board,[20] with Clinton later becoming a client and paid advisor to Teneo and its founders.[16

Teneo expanded throughout 2015,[38] and on July 9, 2015, Teneo acquired the London-based communications agencies Blue Rubicon and Stockwell, effectively doubling in size.[36] Blue Rubicon, which had offices in London, Doha, Dubai, and Singapore[9] with 225 staff members,[37] also had clients such as Facebook, Unilever, and Tesco. The smaller StockWell had clients such as Vivendi.[9] Subsequently, on October 26, 2015, Teneo acquired Pendomer Communications, a financial and corporate communications firm based in London.[39] The acquisition[38] doubled Teneo's employee count to about 500[37] and brought the headcount at Teneo's London office to 200.[39]

Involved in various philanthropic projects, Teneo founded and operates the Teneo Foundation, a non-profit which has contributed millions of dollars to organizations such as the Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute.[11]

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: Duderino

The proof has always existed for clinton but she is too well connected. We have seen many examples of people commiting less of an offense then hillary and getting the book thrown at them. One example being her private server. How many SOLDIERS have been arrested for accidents? Yet that bitch put a server IN HER BASEMENT that relayed top secret info AND was comprimised. ONE example.... Since when does intent completely exonnerate someone of a crime? If thats the presedent then manslaughter should be removed from law.

I know one silly person here still doesn't believe that even happened. it's a "vast right wing conspiracy".
And Comey never listed her crimes in a public setting. again, right wing hogwash. Propaganda.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

Tony Blair.

I knew he was the "well known" Prime Minister.

So predictable.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Holy crap!There's an ad in my avatar!!!!

Lol, WTF ATS?

I'm getting targeted ads in every quote I post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join