It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know, I really feel bad for any lefties who read and believe the palmer report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I just read an article from a Drudge link by the Daily Beast. I feel rather dirty from doing it but sometimes you learn something and this article taught me they are truly lost in their own little cosmos of make believe.

The article itself was mostly factual which is a stretch to declare when it comes to the media in general but it was about the Epstien arrest and the future fallout according to them.

The first paragraph trashed all old white men like Epstein who have preyed on young women, it continues to describe those white men like Trump, Kavanaugh, and Roy moore.

Continuing to roll in the mud, I finished the article and it continues the usual stroll down the anybody associated with the Republican party as having preyed on young girls. Never a mention of Clinton who harbors more ties to this than any of the others mentioned.

I have no doubt that their are many mixed in this sad event but to skip the obvious and point to the absurd is just bad journalism and they need to be ashamed. I have not heard of this Palmer stuff but sounds like more attack one side to hide their own culpability.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Definitely seems to be a deep state chess move to try to hang this on Trump... He will be guilty by association, even if there is nothing to it and any acquaintance with Epstein is purely superficial.

This presupposes that Trumps support/reputation would be impugned should he be found to have been associated with Epstein's underage girls.

Does anyone here really think (or believe themselves) that Trump's support would be affected at all by that revelation?

It just seems like your grasping for straws for a reason without taking into account that Trump has been almost entirely immune to any bad publicity.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
any bets on how Snopes is going to spin this?

this may be the wake up call for all.

to many folks know about this to be spun as much as they would like.

🤞 for the begining of the end?

OMG that would be funny this killed off the fake news.
edit on 8-7-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yep, his life expectancy just dropped through the floor. Especially if the clintons are in any danger at all. However, I must say I'm pretty skeptical of anything he says. Why did he suddenly return to the US? Why now? Why is comey's daughter in on it? Why is it the SDNY, yet again? Are there no other districts of the FBI? How come it's always them?

But most importantly: Why is he "wanting to flip" on day one?

Does that not seem odd to anyone? He refused to cooperate in the prior investigations after years of badgering. They had all of the same evidence then. Yet after one day, he folds and says he wants to flip?

Maybe I'm overly skeptical but I don't buy it. This smells like a setup and all of the players involved would do exactly that.
edit on 8-7-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I think it's so they can get the "But Trump" info out early.

Funny thing, Hollywood has to explain why they were friends with Jeffery in 2010

After his conviction in Florida (Chelsea Handler, Woody[i merried my daughter] Allen)

how many other rabid anti-Trumpers in hollywood were freinds with Mr Epstein?

things to make you go Hmmmmm?

(Maybe he can get out of jail with a note from his Mother? what a sweathog.)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Trump borrowed his plane to move a critically sick child and his/her parents from the uk to the US for life saving surgery. Isn't that how the history reads? Epstein's plane apparently had medical facilities on it or was medical capable as an air ambulance. As sick as it is, I expect Epstein needed to be able to revive his victims so he and his buddies like Clinton could use them again and again and again before they pitched them out the door for the sharks

Seems there is no record of trump spending actual time with Epstein so I don't see how they could be construed as friends lol.

On the other hand, slick willy hit that target on the Lolita express 26 times, that we know of. I wonder if Hillary had a deal with Epstein that she got to kill anything Bill nailed? We do know how vindictive and evil Hillary can be, right?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Major Democrat donor and liberal goes down for unthinkable crimes. The left's response: he knew Trump!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Fake news again??? Nothing on cnn, go figure.

Lots of stuff about demonrats and lawyers wanting something

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

because hes already a sexual offender and from what we have seen so far they have a good deal of evidence of him not only associating with minors as a sex offender but pimping them out for profit and or black mail so hes kind of boned , rich dont mean squat to hardened cons in jail who tend to have a code and take it out very badly on "sort eyes" in jail. so hes either looking at 5 years of solitary for his protection which is one hour of of his cell a day or going to gen pop and getting shived and or beaten pretty much every day of his sentence

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

come on he ain't going to any ordinary pokie he's of to rich boy jail

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

As much as I want that to be true, it's all too suspicious for me to believe.

1: Epstein is living in france, but decides to come back a week after the democrat primary debates begin?
Why come back now? Why come back at all? Does he not have any informants in the FBI? Does he not have a fixer he can send to retrieve things from his home in NY?

2: He arrives and the FBI knew he was coming and was able to immediately arrest him.
The same FBI who has ignored him for years. The same FBI who has done absolutely zero to nail him before this.

3: The person in charge of his prosecution is the daughter of james "hoover" comey, establishment protector extraordinaire.
What a coincidence

4: The office in charge of the epstein operation is the SDNY. The same office that tried to get cohen to lie about trump (which cohen wisely refrained from doing).

5: William barr the AG who has been a thorn in the side of the establishment, is "recused" for having worked at a law firm that once represented eptsein?

6: The judge is a bill clinton appointee, probably the person in this country that has the most to lose from epstein going down.
What a coincidence.

Are you seeing the pattern here? This is a swamp operation, through and through. IMO, the best case scenario is that they just cover it up. If they can't do that, they're going to weaponize it and use it to make all sorts of false allegations and take out their enemies with them while using epstein as their sacrificial lamb.
edit on 9-7-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join