It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Official On Epstein Indictment: "Expect Dozens More Charges In Near Future"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Former Assistant FBI Director Chris Swecker, believes more people will be charged because of their involvement with underage women, due to their relationship with Epstein.

Former FBI official: Indictment of Jeffrey Epstein is 'placeholder,' expect dozens more charges in near future

Former Assistant FBI Director Chris Swecker said he believes the two-count indictment was brought to get Epstein "off the street" as fast as possible.

MORE INFO AND VIDEO CLIP AT THIS LINK

Swecker also believes that the plea deal that Epstein received back in 2008, should've never occurred. He referred to that deal as "the deal of the century." I believe he's right:

Under the deal, overseen by former Miami U.S. Attorney and current Trump labor secretary Alexander Acosta, Epstein avoided a possible life sentence and served 13 months in jail after pleading guilty to Florida charges of soliciting and procuring a person under age 18 for prostitution.

LINK

Now there's a call for Labor Secretary Alex Acosta to resign:

Fresh Demands for Labor Secretary Alex Acosta's Resignation Mount After Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking Charges

Acosta has long faced intense public criticism for helping Epstein secure a "sweetheart plea deal" while serving as Miami's top federal prosecutor

LINK

So, who might be implicated with their connection to Epstein?

Epstein, who once counted as friends former President Bill Clinton, Britain’s Prince Andrew and President Trump, was arrested Saturday after his private jet touched down from France. Court documents obtained by Fox News in 2016 showed that Clinton took at least 26 trips flying aboard Epstein's private jet, known as the "Lolita Express," and apparently ditched his Secret Service detail on some of the excursions.

LINK

Today, CNN broke down Epstein's connections to powerful politicians, including President Donald Trump and former President Bill Clinton:

Prosecutors said they would seek to keep him in jail while he awaits trial, contending he might flee if released on bail.

“He has enormous wealth. The charges are very serious and carry with them a maximum sentence of 45 years, which to someone of Epstein’s age is basically a life sentence,” Berman said, “so we think he has every incentive to try and flee the jurisdiction.”

According to court records in Florida, authorities say at least 40 underage girls were brought into Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion for sexual encounters after being recruited around the world.

LINK

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is very good news . It's hard to catch these types , enforcement often have to settle for lesser charges than what are fairly due , but any are better than none .

Young girls can be so very beautiful , it's true , but why they weren't just spending their time and money on legal yr olds and up is beyond me . They could have continued on till kingdom come if they hadn't been such greedy pervs with far too much money . God knows what else they get up to , we've heard the stories .

Many of the rich would like to imagine to themselves that they live in world where nothing is unavailable . They tend to forget the existence of justice . No matter who they are , simple morality was here beforehand , and hard cheese theyre going to gaol .

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

And so............CNN is going to connect Epstein to Trump and then what?

Could be a game changer for the 2020 election and even if they can't make a direct charge against Trump, they'll play the Russia-gate game by way of near hourly unfounded accusations and innuendo.

Should be very interesting to watch.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If cnn or fox or any other place wants to play the game of “these people had connections to Epstein” with no proof of anything other than that connection

Then They better make sure no one in their organization has connections to Epstein else they should include that as well

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

And so............CNN is going to connect Epstein to Trump and then what?

Could be a game changer for the 2020 election and even if they can't make a direct charge against Trump, they'll play the Russia-gate game by way of near hourly unfounded accusations and innuendo.

Should be very interesting to watch.

The problem is even if nothing happened, just even being remotely associated can stain you. You talk to the guy to do a legitimate business deal and nothing illegal or nefarious takes place. Now all of a sudden, you are some how guilty by association.

I did notice that people are trying to connect Trump since he had a handful of interactions with Epstein apparently, but down playing Bill Clinton's some 25+ flights on the "Lolita Express". I mean Clinton really has a 'splaining to do.

I wonder if prosecuting Epstein is a deep state chess move. They can get Trump with guilt by association or at least have it as an anchor going into election.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I wonder if prosecuting Epstein is a deep state chess move. They can get Trump with guilt by association or at least have it as an anchor going into election.

I have absolutely no doubt that this is a deep state chess move. You obviously suspect the same thing.

Here's the question though and its certainly one I have not been able to figure out. How/Why is Trump such a huge threat to the Deep State? Why have they invested so much time, effort, political capital and money over a 3 or more year time span to undoing Trump? It doesn't appear Trump actually "knows" anything particularly dangerous to the Deep State. Without a willing Congress, Trump is severely limited in terms of what he can actually accomplish.

And yet, all of the evidence points to a relentless, detailed, intricate and endlessly evolving campaign against Trump.

I mean, in thinking of what's been going on with the Deep State efforts against Trump, it appears all the more weird, near obsessive to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

"Expect Dozens More Charges In Near Future"

This is where it could get interesting. And might give us some insight into the prosecutor's hearts and intentions. Depending on who is or is not implicated of course.

I've got a hundred potential scenarios running through my mind -- some far more likely than others of course -- and I need to see how this progresses to start ruling stuff out. I'm making myself crazy over this!

On another note, I've been wondering about all the possible implications of denying him bail -- if it is denied. Though I do agree he is a definite flight risk, generally speaking, wouldn't it be more cost effective to let him free with an ankle monitor? Maybe even some kind of body cams?

I'm not asking you specifically. Just thinking out loud I guess.

Anyone have any experience or thoughts about that?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The more I hear about this, the worse Bill Clinton looks. We all knew he behaved in a perverted manner, but 26 times?
Someone needs to come forward and put this monster into a cake.
I had a friend in math class in high school I sat next too. I liked him a lot, until it was revealed he had raped, slashed and murdered one of our female teachers. It appears that President Trump turned against Epstein, after his sins were revealed. I would hate to be blamed for my classmate's behavior, for being friends before I knew what he was like .

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Here's the question though and its certainly one I have not been able to figure out. How/Why is Trump such a huge threat to the Deep State? Why have they invested so much time, effort, political capital and money over a 3 or more year time span to undoing Trump?

Very good question. It could be something as simple as him simply not being part of their club. He is an outsider. They obviously think he is going to screw up their power structure somehow, so that is the only reason I can think of that they are so obsessed with getting Trump.

Politics is dirty and people crave power. Maybe it is nothing new, but the 24 hour news cycle and social media make it seem like these power moves are more prevalent. They probably have been doing the same shady sh*t since the beginning of time. However, without instantaneous communication, the general public would have been ignorant of it.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
If cnn or fox or any other place wants to play the game of “these people had connections to Epstein” with no proof of anything other than that connection

Then They better make sure no one in their organization has connections to Epstein else they should include that as well

It's not a game and that is absolutely what they all should do, report on any links between the rich and the powerful, regardless of how embarrassing it may be for some of them.

They should absolutely link Clinton to this and his frequent trips, and they should absolutely link Trump and his 20 year friendship, until it became too public and embarrassing to maintain when Epstein got arrested. But for 20 years before that they were good friends. And Trump knew of his proclivities and was fine with it in 2002:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

It was still a few years before Epstein's fall.

Cozy at Mar-a-Lago with Melania Knauss and Ghislaine Maxwell in 2000.

All this matters.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My view on the bone of contention which is Trump's connections to Epstein , is that Trump is clear of this . Yes he would have known him , there's only very few billionaires after all , who end up in the same circles . It doesn't mean they like each other or get on all the time . Obama and Trump were never friends but it didn't mean they were separate and they did turn up to the same Pressers , those consecutive years .

Epstein was banned from Mar a Lago .. apparently . His name on Epstein's plane flight logs show he chartered it once for an internal flight , apparently .
Whereas Clinton has form , anyone who has actually been to that island probably has . I've long suspected Trump of a being and representing as an actual realist when it comes to trafficking , not someone who turns the blind eye , or even , gets heavily involved which is the case with Clinton and so many others .
An ex - President , his wife , their campaign team , the pizza men , probably their puppet Obama and friends , that's well enough of a bite to chew for the public consumption . A sitting president at the same time ? No - Trump's an enabler in all this , it wouldn;t be happening without his say so . It didn't happen ie no justice came when Clinton was in office , and it's obvious why not . Bill Clinton was - at least - is - a serial pederast .

In another thread which I'll get the vid from Trump is asked , what about Bill Clinton ? His reply was , '"well I beleive he has a lot of trouble coming up over his visits to that island" , and can be seen as a clear endorsement of Epstein arrest , and a show of solidarity - with us - in so many ways on this matter .
We should be glad of the repreives which Trump's arrival has brought and the deeper seated change he represents , in that he now is protecting children instead of child molesters . And obviously , that badly needed to change in America .
When we see Brexit come through , theres a house of cards to come down here . The international links eg Princess Andrew and friends mean it's the same house of cards , the same dirty lot which patriots , veterans , serving officers, business people and politicians alike were just not prepared to co operate with anymore .
edit on 8-7-2019 by FieldMarshalMatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

It's not a game and that is absolutely what they all should do, report on any links between the rich and the powerful, regardless of how embarrassing it may be for some of them.

They should absolutely link Clinton to this and his frequent trips, and they should absolutely link Trump and his 20 year friendship, until it became too public and embarrassing to maintain when Epstein got arrested. But for 20 years before that they were good friends. And Trump knew of his proclivities and was fine with it in 2002:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

It was still a few years before Epstein's fall.

Cozy at Mar-a-Lago with Melania Knauss and Ghislaine Maxwell in 2000.

All this matters.

The issue is that most successful people (particularly billionaires) all tend to know each other in passing superficially. Maybe even chatted a few times at a party. This is the not the same thing as "KNOWING" someone where you are all up in their personal business.

For example, I have some people I'd consider my "friend" and if you asked me about them, I'd actually respond kind of like Trump in his quote. I've known so and so for 20 years. Great guy! Always got a fly chick on his arm. However, I don't know all their dirt / skeletons in their closet. They could get brought up on something pretty damning and while I could be considered a "friend" their criminal activity would have nothing to do with me nor would I have any knowledge of it.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

They obviously think he is going to screw up their power structure somehow, so that is the only reason I can think of that they are so obsessed with getting Trump.

I have tried to analyze it from the stand point of the DS most cherished and ardently pursued narratives, thinking that they see Trump has somehow threatening those narratives.

So, no. 1 of the DS narratives: Nationalism BAD; globalization and world without borders GOOD. Yea, Trump is a nationalist. Then again, with the onslaught of refugees into Europe, many "Nationalistic" political parties are doing well in Europe today.

No. 2, is a corollary of No. 1: Russia BAD; Russia EVIL. This narrative seems to support the idea of endless spending of Defense dollars to contain the growing and ever present threat of Russia's intention to conquer Europe if not the entire world. This despite: www.thoughtco.com...

Russia's population peaked in the early 1990s (at the time of the end of the Soviet Union) with about 148 million people in the country. Today, Russia's population is approximately 143 million. The United States Census Bureau estimates that Russia's population will decline from the current 143 million to a mere 111 million by 2050, a loss of more than 30 million people and a decrease of more than 20%. The primary causes of Russia's population decrease and loss of about 700,000 to 800,000 citizens each year are a high death rate, low birth rate, high rate of abortions, and a low level of immigration.

I don't see Trump making any serious moves to cozy up to the Russians. Probably because, other than Vodka, they have very little to offer. Trump has vacillated on NATO, but troops haven't been pulled from Germany.

Those are the two DS narratives I can think of at the moment that I guess Trump is seen to threaten.

The only other DS program I can think of they may be most concerned to protect is the apparent CIA driven and controlled Black Budget operations fueled by control of the Afghan poppy fields. Trump has done nothing to upset that apple cart.

Again, I simply don't see Trump as a serious threat to DS control of the core governmental operations.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Agreed they should out any connections

Though the trump thing is flimsy

I can say I know a lot of people who like partying and younger women

That isn’t because they are into underage girls though

As I said before according to one of the victims lawyers trump was the only one to try and help them in 2009

Doesn’t mean he is not gguilty of mnowung about Epstein, but his comment you cute doesn’t prove he did know

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Check out this Jack Posobiec tweet:

mobile.twitter.com...

These records contained descriptions of sexual abuse by Epstein along with new allegations of sexual abuse by 'numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister and other world leaders'

I suspect I can name the "well-known prime minister." After all, the list of prime ministers whose name an American might recognize is pretty short.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Agreed they should out any connections

Though the trump thing is flimsy

I can say I know a lot of people who like partying and younger women

That isn’t because they are into underage girls though

As I said before according to one of the victims lawyers trump was the only one to try and help them in 2009

Doesn’t mean he is not gguilty of mnowung about Epstein, but his comment you cute doesn’t prove he did know

Yeah, that younger women quote can be taken out of context. Younger women can mean models in their 20s which is pretty much par for the course if you are single billionaire playboy I'd figure.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Prime Minister Admiral General Aladeen.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If Trump diddled with a kid, put him in jail. Just be sure you prove it, not just assume it. I feel like someone will start talking, once the walls close in a bit. But there need not be any partisan protection in this case, Nor any $ protection. Most of those who could be accused can afford to buy out of something like this. If the system is the same one as before. If a few low earners get charged and this goes away, we will all know what happened. I think it's time to peak behind the curtain with regards to child trafficking.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Maybe it is a case of this being the one topic which separates them , in the deep state internationalists vs patriots game ,
this very thing that some do and others don't , is like the straw that broke the camel's back .
It has divided not only politics but all of the institutions of state . One judge , is not another judge . Until very recently , a preclusive secret circle ruled America , a club that necessitated corrupted morals and complicity , all of them were paedophiles such that it was called a paedophocracy . Let Trump get on with things and hope his circle wins . Move on from Clinton and start looking at RR , GWB , GHWB , HRC , BHO . I think that Trump's side will win , in all honesty . A preclusive circle , yes that's a very powerful tools , but then again , a solid understanding of what is right and why things have been wrong , that's in fact a more powerful motivator , more actual force to be reckoned with

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If Trump diddled with a kid, put him in jail. Just be sure you prove it, not just assume it. I feel like someone will start talking, once the walls close in a bit. But there need not be any partisan protection in this case, Nor any $ protection. Most of those who could be accused can afford to buy out of something like this. If the system is the same one as before. If a few low earners get charged and this goes away, we will all know what happened. I think it's time to peak behind the curtain with regards to child trafficking.

100% right. Assumptions are crap, proof is needed. But if these investigations lead to a current or a former president, we should all be on board with it... these crimes are disgusting and there are no rationalizations.

And there should be no obstruction, even for a sitting president. This is heinous and needs to be followed through wherever it leads.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join