It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

While some of what you say is true, there will be those in the world who will not recognize or receive the "Spirit of truth" as outlined in the verses below.

John 14:17-21

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

There are far too many things in the above statements...... making for confusion and interpretation.

Really there is only ever what there is.... Presence...... Presence is the seer and seen 'they' are not two.

edit on 12-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The interpretation is only confusing for some, not all. As Jesus would say, for those who have ears to hear, let them hear.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Christ is this ever present appearance.
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
Christ is what is appearing as sound and sight.

Can the hearer be heard?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Matthew 13:10-13

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Would you please answer the question:
Can the hearer be heard?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Would you please answer the question:
Can the hearer be heard?

Only when he speaks.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: vethumanbeing

God had no form before it created the human and or other specie mobile or not. It could not experience itself in a gaseous state.

Where did you "learn" that? The Bible says that God always existed in both a spiritual and physical state and that He created man in His image (not to be confused with an exact replica or clone).

I did not 'learn' this; it is part and parcel of my being (my knowingness). I have no belief system. Earth is an accelerated learning system for those in human form. The Bible says many things that are indeciferable for a reason...code word 'incomprehensible'. If it told the truth there would be no need for organized religion. We are not a clone of our creator; and this creator is NOT GOD, but we have been engineered as in: we have a part of its DNA structure.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

'Earth is an accelerated learning system for those in human form' ........... is a belief!!

And the truth cannot be told....... it is hidden in plain sight..... no apparent thing appears outside of the seeing presence.

The seer and seen are not two!!
edit on 13-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

We are not a clone of our creator; and this creator is NOT GOD, but we have been engineered as in: we have a part of its DNA structure.

What does "engineered" mean to you? Wouldn't that take intelligence? Show me where anyone has been able to conclude or prove that the universe or the energy in it has an intelligence all of it's own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join