It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

While some of what you say is true, there will be those in the world who will not recognize or receive the "Spirit of truth" as outlined in the verses below.

John 14:17-21

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

There are far too many things in the above statements...... making for confusion and interpretation.

Really there is only ever what there is.... Presence...... Presence is the seer and seen 'they' are not two.

edit on 12-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The interpretation is only confusing for some, not all. As Jesus would say, for those who have ears to hear, let them hear.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Christ is this ever present appearance.
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
Christ is what is appearing as sound and sight.

Can the hearer be heard?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Matthew 13:10-13

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Would you please answer the question:
Can the hearer be heard?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Would you please answer the question:
Can the hearer be heard?

Only when he speaks.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: vethumanbeing

God had no form before it created the human and or other specie mobile or not. It could not experience itself in a gaseous state.

Where did you "learn" that? The Bible says that God always existed in both a spiritual and physical state and that He created man in His image (not to be confused with an exact replica or clone).

I did not 'learn' this; it is part and parcel of my being (my knowingness). I have no belief system. Earth is an accelerated learning system for those in human form. The Bible says many things that are indeciferable for a reason...code word 'incomprehensible'. If it told the truth there would be no need for organized religion. We are not a clone of our creator; and this creator is NOT GOD, but we have been engineered as in: we have a part of its DNA structure.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

'Earth is an accelerated learning system for those in human form' ........... is a belief!!

And the truth cannot be told....... it is hidden in plain sight..... no apparent thing appears outside of the seeing presence.

The seer and seen are not two!!
edit on 13-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

We are not a clone of our creator; and this creator is NOT GOD, but we have been engineered as in: we have a part of its DNA structure.

What does "engineered" mean to you? Wouldn't that take intelligence? Show me where anyone has been able to conclude or prove that the universe or the energy in it has an intelligence all of it's own.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

What does it take to find forgiveness?

The question you pose is a big one. I suppose the context matters in regards to how you are asking this question but I am going to try and respond. If we do believe some of the NDE experiences that tell us that there is something after life the new must look at what some are experiencing. The life review is one of the components to certain kinds of Near Death Experiences. There are many experiences in which point towards self forgiveness in regards to seeing some of the life we have lived. Working through some of things one has done in life exists I feel in certain kinds of heaven. I suppose for self forgiveness it can be similar to requesting forgiveness from someone you have harmed in which can be a literal in regards to certain spiritual entities. There are those that maintain though that there is different beings in existences and some of our experiences point towards different kinds of life in similar context to what some maintain. Their is talk of Higher selves in many different culture and spiritual writings. If this concept is truth then we may have other dimensional selves in which can garner forgiveness in regards to some of our actions. There is though a self in which some of these higher selves might be a part of in which is more self-emphasis in which upon forgiving ourselves to what we find acceptable. That action of forgiving oneself is in regards to some a first step in regards to moving towards garnering forgiveness from others. As Psychic-Medium I have been able to discern different kinds of energies. Energies of forgiveness reminds me of clouds and there is a cool white energy in regards to it. I learned through my experiences that we can literally forgive in regards to certain spiritual mechanisms. Chest area forgiveness mechanisms that can work in unison at times in regards to when we decide to forgive someone in regards to certain actions. Literal actions in regards to Forgiveness, a chest area relief like a weight off your chest area in regards to certain kinds of energies being transferred upon forgiveness. There is literal actions in regards to forgiveness at times but you can just forgive someone in subtle ways in which can work in unison by way of spiritual assistance in multiple regards.

What does it take to repent?

Again I did discern differences in regards to Repenting and forgiveness. Repenting i discern at times to be a head area energy in regards to physical Earth-Based humans and forgiveness to be a chest area energy as well in regards to physical earth based humans. Although I have felt as a psychic that there are different kinds of placement in regards to some of the energies and spiritual mechanisms. You can simply say out loud that you repent to what your Main Spirit Guides indicated and it can help. Even just saying that you repent towards your immoral actions and things of that nature should work as well considering our Main Proxies information regarding ourselves takes precedence the way our Main Proxies indicated.

What will happen in your life for you to repent or forgive yourself?

I feel like in the afterlife there is moments if not daily opportunities to forgive and repent in which can work just as good as if you were to do it in the physical plane. I do not feel that you will go to hell upon not forgiving.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

edit on 31-7-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Forgive me for my fear..

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

'Earth is an accelerated learning system for those in human form' ........... is a belief!!
And the truth cannot be told....... it is hidden in plain sight..... no apparent thing appears outside of the seeing presence.
The seer and seen are not two!!

Not a belief at all because it is MY KNOWN understanding. To Know is different than 'to believe'. A belief system is created by those beings that wish to manipulate others into believing a falacy unknown even to themselves. Storytelling at its worst.

edit on 24-8-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

We are not a clone of our creator; and this creator is NOT GOD, but we have been engineered as in: we have a part of its DNA structure.

What does "engineered" mean to you? Wouldn't that take intelligence? Show me where anyone has been able to conclude or prove that the universe or the energy in it has an intelligence all of it's own.

We were created by ourselves existing in the future to improve upon ourselves. Of course it would take intelligence; we are all God partitions/particles after all. Even the most simple forms of energy have sentience, a grove of oak trees decides to suicide themselves, or a rock decides it wants to experience being a maple leaf.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

We were created by ourselves existing in the future to improve upon ourselves.

Isn't that storytelling??

What is not a story?

This that actually is..... this that is is missed because there is a belief in time.

Where is time now? A thought story appears now and speaks of other.... all the while being what is.

There is only what is happening.... And it is already perfect because there is nothing other to compare it with.... and nothing is separate in what is happening.
edit on 24-8-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

vethumanbeing: We are not a clone of our creator; and this creator is NOT GOD, but we have been engineered as in: we have a part of its DNA structure.

Deetermined: What does "engineered" mean to you? Wouldn't that take intelligence? Show me where anyone has been able to conclude or prove that the universe or the energy in it has an intelligence all of it's own.

vethumanbeing: We were created by ourselves existing in the future to improve upon ourselves.

Itisnowagain: Isn't that storytelling?? What is not a story?

No, it is my known as in my actual EXPERIENCE not a dreaming or unvalidated guess.

Itisnowagain: This that actually is..... this that is is missed because there is a belief in time

The time space illusion exists on this planet because it is a material construct. It does not exist in those places that have no material matter. The whole point of the idea of 'living moment to moment' is to express the reality of non-materiality as the REAL TRUTH (immortality beyond the body).

Itisnowagain: Where is time now? A thought story appears now and speaks of other.... all the while being what is.

There is no time outside of the material, that within the material is an illusion to help one cope with this very difficult circumstance of 'accelerated human school' learning.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
'Accelerated human school' is a story.

There actually is no one to learn and there is no thing to know.

All there is is this and it is one without a second...... JUST what is happening.

What is happening is not happening to you and nothing is done by you..... what is believed to be you is part of the movie.

Recognising this has been named rapture..... you are lifted away..... not that there ever was a you.
There never was any separation.... just dreaming.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

'Accelerated human school' is a story. There actually is no one to learn and there is no thing to know.
All there is is this and it is one without a second...... JUST what is happening.
What is happening is not happening to you and nothing is done by you..... what is believed to be you is part of the movie.
Recognising this has been named rapture..... you are lifted away..... not that there ever was a you.
There never was any separation.... just dreaming.

It is not a story; it is my truth. I am here; but I also AM an I out there beyond this material world. I exist simultainiously in many places at once. This experience of yours and mine of the I Here and I There is not reckless wasted effort; there is a point. This is a movie on purpose..."The Truman Show". All of my prior lives are intact, separate and distinct as personalities clustered together that will contribute to the larger experience 'Someone' has set in motion to know Itself better.
edit on 25-8-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join