It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki Propaganda In Ancient Sumeria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The Sumerian Civilization is the oldest known based on written records discovered so far.

Aside from the Technical achievements, Sumerian Culture itself is an artifact that may be used to understand the Civilization and form ideas about it's Founders.

The Sumerian Culture provided one of the earliest examples of Mass Social Control through Cultural Propaganda.

The Propaganda was Scientific as well as Social and Political. The invention of a Calendar and Ritualized Religion around this Calendar is an example.

As far as we know, this is the first time in Human History such a system of Government was introduced.

Where did the Architects of the Sumerian Civilization acquire the knowledge and guile required to implement such a system?

Propaganda In Ancient Sumeria
edit on 8-7-2019 by Vhedza because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vhedza

Where did the Architects of the Sumerian Civilization acquire the knowledge and guile required to implement such a system?

They acquired the knowledge from the same spiritual entities that we deal with today.

Do you ever ask yourself how scientists managed to come up with such amazing discoveries over the centuries? It's not done through mere observation alone, even if they don't realize it. Not every thought or idea we have is our own. It's handed down to us.

edit on 8-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The existence of a priestly class in a society unquestionably predates Sumer by tens of thousands of years.
They got it from tradition, in other words.

Harte

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
The existence of a priestly class in a society unquestionably predates Sumer by tens of thousands of years.

Harte

Which one?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

They acquired the knowledge from the same spiritual entities that we deal with today.

Do you ever ask yourself how scientists managed to come up with such amazing discoveries over the centuries? It's not done through mere observation alone, even if they don't realize it. Not every thought or idea we have is our own. It's handed down to us.

Am beginning to suspect that...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They are simply survivors of a Cyclical Planetary near ELE....they picked up the pieces of what was before them as we did....they likely had a few surviving pockets of well educated well provisioned rotten plicks hiding out in in DUMBS playing God or Alien or whatever.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vhedza
Am beginning to suspect that...

Look at all the inventions during the Industrial Revolution and compare those "inventions" to the domains of the fallen watches.

Take Azazel who was focused on battle like sword and shield and then take it one step further to the Industrial Revolution era and suddenly you have the Smith & Western Revolver.

Move on a few centuries and the Smith & Western becomes the nuclear missile.

The sad fact is that the fallen ones are programmed to reach the ultimate weapon (Anti-Matter) and somehow defeat their Enemy (C/O) that resides beyond this expanding universe.

Somehow, they want to create a gate / portal from the Lake of Fire (Anti-matter) through a portal (via CERN) and gate that anti-matter beyond this expanding universe and "neutralize" their C/O Commanding Officer - Jesus Christ, our Lord.
edit on 8-7-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm getting dizzy from all the possibilities I'm getting here but am looking into each one...Thanks.

I didnt know about these before.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Harte

Which one?

Different question.

Really, in the case of Sumer, it's anybody's guess.

Harte

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As far as a priest, medicine man/woman, shaman type role in "social control," that probably originated with earlier species of Homo.

Harte

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

As far as a priest, medicine man/woman, shaman type role in "social control," that probably originated with earlier species of Homo.

Harte

Thats not correct neither is it correct to say in the case of Sumer its anybody's guess...The predecessor of the Sumerian Civilization was the Ubaid Culture which was actually a settled agrarian community.

So I dont think the vague reference to some 'earlier' species of Homo resolves the question...It actually demonstrates the limitations and gaps in our current understanding of the Sumerians that we're trying to resolve and which the AAT claims to have answers to.
edit on 8-7-2019 by Vhedza because: spelling

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

The sad fact is that the fallen ones are programmed to reach the ultimate weapon (Anti-Matter) and somehow defeat their Enemy (C/O) that resides beyond this expanding universe.

Somehow, they want to create a gate / portal from the Lake of Fire (Anti-matter) through a portal (via CERN) and gate that anti-matter beyond this expanding universe and "neutralize" their C/O Commanding Officer - Jesus Christ, our Lord.

Who programmed them?
How do you know Anti-Matter is their ultimate goal or about their gate? Are you one of them?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Which is older Gobekli Tepe or the Sumerians?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Harte

Thats not correct neither is it correct to say in the case of Sumer its anybody's guess...The predecessor of the Sumerian Civilization was the Ubaid Culture which was actually a settled agrarian community.

Sumerians were outsiders to the Ubaidian culture. They didn't descend from the Ubaidian.
At least, that's the theory.
They moved in on them, just like the Akkadians moved in on the Sumerians.

originally posted by: VhedzaSo I dont think the vague reference to some 'earlier' species of Homo resolves the question...It actually demonstrates the limitations and gaps in our current understanding of the Sumerians that we're trying to resolve and which the AAT claims to have answers to.

AAT has no answers at all. But, I was only addressing the point made about religion being used for "social control."

All it takes is one shaman telling a lie to his tribe to get his way about something to accomplish "social control." And I think that sort of behavior is likely to have occurred in earlier species.

Neanderthals (for example) appear to have had some sort of spiritualism going on, what with the ritualistic (looking) burials of their dead. Their cave art is another example of that spiritualism.

But even if I'm wrong, there is evidence of religion dating back 70,000 years among Homo Sapiens.

The Shaman ’s chamber

Sheila Coulson also noticed a secret chamber behind the python stone. Some areas of the entrance to this small chamber were worn smooth, indicating that many people had passed through it over the years.

“The shaman, who is still a very important person in San culture, could have kept himself hidden in that secret chamber. He would have had a good view of the inside of the cave while remaining hidden himself. When he spoke from his hiding place, it could have seemed as if the voice came from the snake itself. The shaman would have been able to control everything. It was perfect.” The shaman could also have “disappeared” from the chamber by crawling out onto the hillside through a small shaft.

source

The above would certainly fall under "social control" I'd say.
So, like I pointed out, the idea came from tradition, not alien gods.

Harte

edit on 7/8/2019 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Gobekli Tepe. By far.

Harte

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Gobekli Tepe is what 4 thousand years older than the Sumerian civilization, they organized and built feed and who know for how long to build the site. I would have to say that quite an accomplishment for what should of been hunter gathers.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Gobekli Tepe. By far.

Harte

Gobleki Tepe for sure but besides being an Ancient site there is no evidence of writing etc...Just symbols

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Harte

Sumerians were outsiders to the Ubaidian culture. They didn't descend from the Ubaidian.
At least, that's the theory.
They moved in on them, just like the Akkadians moved in on the Sumerians.

originally posted by: VhedzaSo I dont think the vague reference to some 'earlier' species of Homo resolves the question...It actually demonstrates the limitations and gaps in our current understanding of the Sumerians that we're trying to resolve and which the AAT claims to have answers to.

AAT has no answers at all. But, I was only addressing the point made about religion being used for "social control."

All it takes is one shaman telling a lie to his tribe to get his way about something to accomplish "social control." And I think that sort of behavior is likely to have occurred in earlier species.

Neanderthals (for example) appear to have had some sort of spiritualism going on, what with the ritualistic (looking) burials of their dead. Their cave art is another example of that spiritualism.

But even if I'm wrong, there is evidence of religion dating back 70,000 years among Homo Sapiens.

The Shaman ’s chamber

Sheila Coulson also noticed a secret chamber behind the python stone. Some areas of the entrance to this small chamber were worn smooth, indicating that many people had passed through it over the years.

“The shaman, who is still a very important person in San culture, could have kept himself hidden in that secret chamber. He would have had a good view of the inside of the cave while remaining hidden himself. When he spoke from his hiding place, it could have seemed as if the voice came from the snake itself. The shaman would have been able to control everything. It was perfect.” The shaman could also have “disappeared” from the chamber by crawling out onto the hillside through a small shaft.

source

The above would certainly fall under "social control" I'd say.
So, like I pointed out, the idea came from tradition, not alien gods.

Harte

I can see where you are coming from but the Ubaid Culture serves as a Prototype for the Sumerian Culture...For instance, the worship of Serpent Gods started with the Ubaid Culture so even then you could ask where did the Ubaid Culture get it's influence from?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Who programmed them?
How do you know Anti-Matter is their ultimate goal or about their gate? Are you one of them?

i meant programmed like being predictable thanks to hatred and revenge on their commanding officer - God.

Maybe they have another goal. However, if they hate humans so much that they get their bankers and MIC (Military Industrial Complex) to bomb and starve humans every day, it is obvious that they hate God as well because God created humans in His image.

Maybe i am contaminated with fallen angel DNA. Mind you, this entire planet is now contaminated anyway, hence this is why so many people hate God. Not many humans know exactly what it feels like to be in the angel / Repheim prison - Tartarus. Especially when in the company of the Repheim that take the form of eternally damned wraiths.

Tell me - have you ever argued with a 30ft high 10ft wide cloaked negative entity (giant) whilst conversing in Latin, that you have never spoken all your life ?

After bellowing out a deep laugh it stated that "Oh, everything is going perfectly, as planned", after i asked it "Why are world events dragging on so damn slowly ?". [Nov 2014]

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Tell me - have you ever argued with a 30ft high 10ft wide cloaked negative entity (giant) whilst conversing in Latin, that you have never spoken all your life ?

I know I haven't.

Please give us some details as to the how, when etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join