It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assimilating Photoshop Skills: The Copycat Game!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here you go Cpr12r:Jack

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
sigh

i want a progarm like this but i dont want to pay the but load of money for it!

any help?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
e-mail me I will talk to you about it

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
I would love to give props to Enron for another Forum, where you took real live photo's. When it comes to Wild Life pictures you could be making some serious bread my friend

Thanks Mouse!
...Hopefully that's one prophecy that will come true
.....I'm saving up for a digital SLR, so hopefully I'll only improve....I really need to update that thread with a few more pics I've taken recently...

Great job on the ship too

I'm actually off to the dealership today to get a new car! So I don't have time to create a new image....Maybe someone else can help to get things going again

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'll wait patiently until you come back, Ill keep my self busy in th mean time :w: ... Pick your car well, and give the car salesman the eye!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Okay....Let's give this one a try....

See how well you can color this b&w image of a scene from Stanley Kubrick's Lolita....Try and get as close to mine and then add your own little spin

Original

Mine
img154.exs.cx..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Edit: I made one minor adjustment to the color on her hat...I just realized that there's a little bulbous thing hanging off of it that I had colored green on accident originally....

[edit on 3/10/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If this is too difficult fellas, just lemme know...

I'll give you a hint.....Think lots of solid color layers and big erasers

JAK

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The colour was never perfect on film from the sixties. (Well that's my excuse out of the way)
Jack

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Psssst! She's not wearing any clothes! Tehehehe!

[edit on 2005/3/15 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sorry for the delayed reply....I've been moving out to "the sticks" - hehe

Great jobs!
They both look great....I like how we all used different shades of greens and blues and they all came out looking different....

I've been thinking about applying this technique to some old photos of my grandparents for my father's upcoming birthday....

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well - I don't want to make it seem as though I'm hogging this thread (even though it is my own) but I have another idea to get things going again....And as I've mentioned before, please, everyone else is more than welcome to submit their own "challenges" for others to attempt to recreate....

I've joined Worth1000.com, and they have a new contest for Photoshop beginners that lets them try to make whatever they feel inspired to create based off of one simple source image...Here's the one they're using for this contest - Follow the link for the full-sized image:
www.worth1000.com...

The one I've submitted for judging is below - click for a full view:

Here are my other source images:
www.crashed.net...
undergroundnyc.com...
www.exploitz.com...

Feel free to either try to duplicate mine, or make your own....If you choose to make your own, I encourage you to submit it at worth1000....Very cool forum....

Of course, only second to ATS

Edit: Sorry - It's still a work in progress

[edit on 3/24/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The worth1000 image link doesn't work for me.

The image “www.worth1000.com...” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
The worth1000 image link doesn't work for me.

Oops...Sorry about that wcip - That link must not work for people who haven't registered to the site....

Here ya go:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I like what you did with that Enron.
The misty, foggy fuzz works really well with the pastel look. Nice streetsy feel to it.

Making it dark like that you inspired me to go even darker. Didn't quite work out as forboding as I wanted, but meh.

Clicky-clicky thumbnail to load full size image.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thanks

It looks awesome enough just from the thumbnail, but when I click on it, the link takes me to the imageshack homepage...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hmm.

Ok, try this one.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Very nice!! Wow....

It has a very eerie feeling to it...Looks like the cover for some FPS end of the world video game

JAK

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Top work to all.

I finally managed top get my *** into gear and contribute again.

Here's my latest addition:
Only one slight problem...

But my eyes are bleeding now, so it will have to be that way.

Jack

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wow, Jack. I'm almost gonna say that's not a photoshop job, it's just a photo. Nice job!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Great job JAK! There's so much you've added/removed from that picture, but yet it still has the same feel and looks like wcip said, an original photo....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join