It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecutor in 2019 Epstein Case Is Maurene Comey, Daughter of Fired FBI Director James Comey

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The theme of Comey being assigned this case...

From what I've read she's one of the prosecutors, not the prosecutor.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
From indictment:

Many victims under 14. Epstein knew their age because they told him. Epstein worked and conspired with others, including employees and associates who facilitated his conduct, by contacting victims and scheduling meetings.

I wonder how many will be charged and how many are witnesses for the prosecution? No comment about other perps...

I'm still trying to find a link to the actual indictment...

Update from CNN link:

According to the indictment, between 2002 and 2005, Epstein ran a trafficking enterprise in which he paid hundreds of dollars in cash to girls as young as 14 to have sex with him at his Upper East Side home and his estate in Palm Beach, worked with employees and associates who would lure the girls to his residences and paid some of his victims to recruit other girls for him to abuse.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ha! The indictment:

US vs Jeffrey Epstein Indictment (DocumentCloud)

ETA: Nothing jumped out at me from the indictment. The co-conspirators would seem to be employees of Epstein's who facilitated meetings with underage girls, specifically by telephone, so I am expecting that they have records of the context of those phone calls. Messages left? Recordings of the calls themselves? I don't know. The indictment doesn't say.
edit on 8-7-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join