It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration labelled Inept , Insecure and Incompetent

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

.... and justly to make it true

he turned it red,white,and blue...

yes I admit I confused the war Debt of Germany, Italy and Japan, with Britain, my bad.

(we still didn't get paid in full by the losers, or Russia)

link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kurokage

Ahhh!

Climate change.

The plan that forces poor people from wealthy countries to give their money to rich people in poor countries.

Brilliant!

How typical, an American that can only make noise without any facts because he has none!

Hit that Paris Climate Accord target yet?

Of course, they have because it's all about how many other nations they pay off, not about actually reducing anything.

link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Didn't Macron have to back down on that because of months of massive violent protests?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You mean the fact that most scientists can’t come to a conclusion on climate change?

Link

Sorry we don’t wanna fork over Billions to some rich guy to spread out amongst his buddies over unsettled science. Especially when the US is already continuing to work towards a cleaner environment.

If money helped, then why hasn’t the money we already gave them help reduce climate change?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm having fun with this thread, or as the Limeys say, "Taking the piss".

Really, because I have issues, brb.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

So he is upset trump wants to keep his campaign promise of not getting in foreign conflicts

Trump broke that promise in April 2017 by becoming involved in Syria's civil war.

April 5, 2017: Trump says Assad’s government has “crossed a lot of lines” with the suspected chemical attack in Syria and a day later, the U.S. fires 59 cruise missiles into Syria in retaliation — the first direct American assault on the Syrian government

www.apnews.com...

Had you forgotten about that ?

link   

So you are in the camp that believes man-made climate change is a settled science.

Kay.
I prefer evidence and data instead of just "regurgitating" (that means photosynthesis) what someone else says.

I prefer FACTS that are provable and not some made up tripe to appease the big oil/coal industry, and look you used a big word "regurgitating" good for you!! (pats DB on the head!)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You have fun with most every thread. I'm 100% OK with that, but watching someone lob schoolboy taunts at it is amusing.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You mean provable like Mann's Hockey Stick chart that arrived at its conclusion by narrowing its data set down to just two trees at one point to force the outcome he wanted everyone to see and not the one the actual data would have given?

You mean FACTS like those?

And just so you know ... an actual FACT doesn't care who regurgitate it: government or industry. Just like 4+4 always equals 8 even if those two numbers are added by an engineer or scientist employed by oil and gas companies, data is data. The question is how corruptible are the humans, and humans working for the government are just as prone to forcing matters to please their backers as anyone in industry is. You'd be wise to consider that. Politicians want power, and right now, the only things they climate change schemes amount to are "Give us your money, and you'll be saved!" I'd be very suspicious of that if I were you. Have they told you any specifics? Of course not, and they never will either. They'll only take your money and tell you it's not enough, we're not saved.
edit on 7-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

but you'd rather fork over billions to guys in the coal and oil industry.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Didn't Macron have to back down on that because of months of massive violent protests?

Yeah, but none of the countries that signed the thing have hit their projected targets.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

So you are in the camp that believes man-made climate change is a settled science.

Kay.
I prefer evidence and data instead of just "regurgitating" (that means photosynthesis) what someone else says.

I prefer FACTS that are provable and not some made up tripe to appease the big oil/coal industry, and look you used a big word "regurgitating" good for you!! (pats DB on the head!)

I have a dictionary, I use it to squish spiders.

Facts are fun, so is data! Nothing is "settled" yet on man-made climate change though. Unless you want to take it on (hee-hee) faith.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yeah, but none of the countries that signed the thing have hit their projected targets.

Inconvenient fact ... the US is closer to the target than any of the signatories.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

That's because the US was going to fund the whole damned thing! And still allow host countries to pollute as much as they have been!

It would have been a global carbon-footprint tax on Americans.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Ahhh!

Climate change.

The plan that forces poor people from wealthy countries to give their money to rich people in poor countries.

Brilliant!

How typical, an American that can only make noise without any facts because he has none!

Of course, they have because it's all about how many other nations they pay off, not about actually reducing anything.

Oh, they are reducing something. They're reducing the take home pay of their populace, one new tax at a time.

link   
a reply to: alldaylong

No not at all

I called trump out for that

That’s irrelevant to this uk official saying he thinks trump is bad for doing what he said he would do in his campaign and not going to war with iran

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Ahhh!

Climate change.

Brilliant!

Oh, they are reducing something. They're reducing the take home pay of their populace, one new tax at a time.

Bingo!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

That's because the US was going to fund the whole damned thing! And still allow host countries to pollute as much as they have been!

It would have been a global carbon-footprint tax on Americans.

Don't gotta tell me that, DB. Maybe Europe should give up all the spending on social programs, and instead shift that spending towards Climate Change, otherwise whats the point?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: alldaylong

No not at all

I called trump out for that

That’s irrelevant to this uk official saying he thinks trump is bad for doing what he said he would do in his campaign and not going to war with iran

The fact is Trump broke his promise.

Did he not?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
the Headline thread title :
Trump administration labelled Inept , Insecure and Incompetent

is easily explained
the selection of individuals which Trump gets to choose from is laced with Swamp Creatures/Holdovers from the Obama era/closet Globalists/ general Bad Actors/ NeoCons/Luciferians/

most Think Tanks are cesspools of Anarchists/radicals, NWOites…

I project that some personality out of the Hudson Institute will astound the nation, pretty soon

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join