It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration labelled Inept , Insecure and Incompetent

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Ahhh!

Climate change.

The plan that forces poor people from wealthy countries to give their money to rich people in poor countries.

Brilliant!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Everytime I read your post, Vanilla Ice Ice baby starts playing in my head, wth bro

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

That's the point I'm trying to make I guess.

Sure, Orange Man Bad.

I get that.

*koff* (reee)

But I was just wondering on specifics. We've run into a lane where we debate feels and opinions now and pretend they're facts.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
He has severely aggressive dementia. It stands to reason his entire presidency would be a useless steaming pile. The issue isn’t even Trump anymore.

It’s his deluded and dangerous Cult as well as his administration and majority party who enable a man who is clearly unwell.

Honestly... He is now as much a victim of his own tenure as POTUS as everyone who has suffered because of his delusional praxis.

Being given unwavering support by a political party in full blown arousal at how much power they wield by having Trump’s easily misled ear and susceptibility, as well as millions of people who either think this is normal and healthy, or are only in it to rekt the libs le epic style. That got boring in early 2017 so that’s not an understandable reason anymore either.

He needs to be in a care home.

Interesting prognosis Doc, where is your psychology/neurology degree from again?
Arm Chair 101, The Wikipedia institute.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Grambler

So a war monger from the uk finds trumps restraint with Iran to be incompetent

No , a diplomat from the UK casts doubt on Trump's claim , who wouldn't ?
Calling him a war monger for doubting the word of a liar is a little silly , but I can see why you did.

From your quote in the op

In a message sent last month, Sir Kim branded US policy on Iran as "incoherent, chaotic".

Mr Trump's publicly stated reason for calling off an airstrike against Tehran with 10 minutes to go - that it would cause 150 casualties - "doesn't stand up", Sir Kim said.

Instead, he suggested the president was "never fully on board" and did not want to reverse his campaign promise not to involve the US in foreign conflicts.

So he is upset trump wants to keep his campaign promise of not getting in foreign conflicts

Sounds like a war monger to me

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Oh noes!! Climate change bungle!!! Whatever shall we do????

How typical, an American who cant look or think for himself and believes everything his orange "leader" tells him!!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Freeborn

I'm just trying to figure out how the Trump administration is inept , insecure and incompetent.

Are there any specifics?

Yes the guy says because trump isn’t on board with conflict in Iran

War mongers always dislike when leaders refuse to go along with their wars

link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

What’s hilarious is they call Trump inept and incompetent

Inept and incompetent are synonyms. One of them is redundant fluff.

link   

That's the point I'm trying to make I guess.

Sure, Orange Man Bad.

I get that.

*koff* (reee)

But I was just wondering on specifics. We've run into a lane where we debate feels and opinions now and pretend they're facts.

Yeah, that was easily deduced on the first page.

But pressuring them was amusing and Seven pages in, we're no closer to an answer but a lot of angry brits regarding history, strangest thread ever.

*Bites a cheap scone*

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Everytime I read your post, Vanilla Ice Ice baby starts playing in my head, wth bro

All right stop
Collaborate and listen
B is back with a brand new invention
Trumpy grabbed a hold of some tightly
Then He flew Air Force One daily and nightly. . . . . .

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Oh noes!! Climate change bungle!!! Whatever shall we do????

How typical, an American who cant look or think for himself and believes everything his orange "leader" tells him!!
Orange leader 😂

"See what I mean??? Orange Man Bad!! RRREEEEeee!! No cheetos!! NO CHEETOS!!!"

Seriously, this is all this is, this is the thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ah, this is the same guy that wrote a leaked memo about how Trump could be influenced by the British Government.

Unpredictability is known to be intentional with Trump. Sounds like this guy didn't get his way on something and is now butthurt, and running to the media.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Ahhh!

Climate change.

The plan that forces poor people from wealthy countries to give their money to rich people in poor countries.

Brilliant!

How typical, an American that can only make noise without any facts because he has none!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I guess the emphasis is on the "calling off the airstrike"...

Where did the intend to strike come from?

Wasn't it some tankers and a UAV that got downed (luckely it was unmanned...lol)

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
He has severely aggressive dementia. It stands to reason his entire presidency would be a useless steaming pile. The issue isn’t even Trump anymore.

It’s his deluded and dangerous Cult as well as his administration and majority party who enable a man who is clearly unwell.

Honestly... He is now as much a victim of his own tenure as POTUS as everyone who has suffered because of his delusional praxis.

Being given unwavering support by a political party in full blown arousal at how much power they wield by having Trump’s easily misled ear and susceptibility, as well as millions of people who either think this is normal and healthy, or are only in it to rekt the libs le epic style. That got boring in early 2017 so that’s not an understandable reason anymore either.

He needs to be in a care home.

Interesting prognosis Doc, where is your psychology/neurology degree from again?
Arm Chair 101, The Wikipedia institute.

You sure its not too big a dose of CNN?

link   

All right stop
Collaborate and listen
B is back with a brand new invention
Trumpy grabbed a hold of some tightly
Then He flew Air Force One daily and nightly. . . . . .

You should record it, it could be your Anthem!

link   

Ahhh!

Climate change.

Brilliant!

How typical, an American that can only make noise without any facts because he has none!

So schoolyard.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So you are in the camp that believes man-made climate change is a settled science.

Kay.

I prefer evidence and data instead of just "regurgitating" (that means photosynthesis) what someone else says.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Ahhh!

Climate change.

Brilliant!

Hit that Paris Climate Accord target yet?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I'm not sure he understands that you're laughing. Let him feel superior on his sinking ship that he insists isn't sinking.

Someday, he'll realize that science isn't about consensus ... that's politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join