It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration labelled Inept , Insecure and Incompetent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I think your facts are "fake news" there.
Link to woman that worked during WW2

And thats the woman, as most men were off fighting.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

you mean the loans that we forgave? You forgot that you know.

Are you having a laff ? The US had every penny paid back. With interest.

Britain will settle its World War II debts to the US and Canada when it pays two final instalments before the close of 2006, the Treasury has said. The payments of $83.25m (£42.5m) to the US and US$22.7m (£11.6m) to Canada are the last of 50 instalments since 1950.

news.bbc.co.uk...

You Americans believe such nonsense.

edit on 7-7-2019 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
As I am an internet expert on history, let me set the record straight.

In 1492, when Britain (also known as "Scones") bombed Pearl Harbor, we didn't nuke France (which is a state in the country of "Europe"), instead we invented gold and gave it to the rest of the world.

That's why we celebrate the 4th of July.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So a war monger from the uk finds trumps restraint with Iran to be incompetent

No , a diplomat from the UK casts doubt on Trump's claim , who wouldn't ?
Calling him a war monger for doubting the word of a liar is a little silly , but I can see why you did.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In 1492, when Britain (also known as "Scones") bombed Pearl Harbor, we didn't nuke France (which is a state in the country of "Europe"), instead we invented gold and gave it to the rest of the world.

That seems about as good of some of your guys understanding of History!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Congress had not authorized the gift of supplies delivered after the cutoff date, so the U.S. charged for them, usually at a 90% discount. Large quantities of undelivered goods were in Britain or in transit when Lend-Lease terminated on September 2, 1945. Britain wished to retain some of this equipment in the immediate post war period. In 1946, the post-war Anglo-American loan further indebted Britain to the U.S. Lend-Lease items retained were sold to Britain at 10% of nominal value, giving an initial loan value of £1.075 billion for the Lend-Lease portion of the post-war loans. Payment was to be stretched out over 50 annual payments, starting in 1951 and with five years of deferred payments, at 2% interest.

en.wikipedia.org...

right, it was not a loan forgiveness to Britain, it was a discount.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

As I stated earlier; does anyone really think that the US Ambassador to the UK hasn't authored at least equally scathing and damning assessments of the current UK government and administration?
Of course they have....and why wouldn't they?
It's part of their job.

I really don't understand the moral indignation.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I'm just trying to figure out how the Trump administration is inept , insecure and incompetent.

Are there any specifics?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I really don't understand the moral indignation.

Who's ?
I have no moral indignation , the revelation just backs up what others have said previously but this time it's from an official source.
We're all just passengers on this ship , might as well make the most of it.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I'm just trying to figure out how the Trump administration is inept , insecure and incompetent.

Are there any specifics?

Notice how nobody answered your original request. They just have talking points and no real facts.

TDS is a real thing and this thread is just another reminder.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I'm calling BS on this one. Edison didn't even invent planes until 1495.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You!

Hey you!

Thread-starter guy!

How is the Trump administration inept , insecure and incompetent?

Any specifics there bub?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I laughed entirely too hard at this.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

There where many different facets to Lend Lease. It wasn't purely monetary.

Britain had to agree to certain other conditions. Here is an example.

The United States has renounced its right to seize Bermuda in the event of an emergency, in a Washington DC ceremony that laid to rest a bargain forged by Sir Winston Churchill in the Second World War.

Under the 1941 Lend-Lease deal, the United States - then still a neutral power in the war - loaned 50 destroyers to Britain in exchange for 99-year leases on military bases in Bermuda, the West Indies, Newfoundland and the then British Guiana

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 7-7-2019 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

link   
The Trump admin is inept, not as inept as some other but

Let’s look at the british same, a farce and a joke and the whole world is laughing at them, deep chest hurting laughs that strains the facial muscles

Brexit, incompetence beyond belief
You yanks need to look at the clowns writing the story and place it in perspective, it’s a parodying

link   

You!

Hey you!

Thread-starter guy!

Any specifics there bub?

He can't give you an answer. His answer is the opinion piece. Plus, it had "Orange Man Bad" on it and would make a catchy edgy title.

Then gets called out for the BS and the thread devolves into a pissing match explaining how the Brits would have lost WW2 without American aid it triggering a few scones in the process.

Spike the tea a bit, eh? Relax a little, lol.
edit on 7-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Here's one a link for ya'...…

trumps mistakes on climate change whilst visting in uk and Ireland.

There's an lots of facts about Trumps ineptitude out there, but we all know that you Trumpeters will not hear a bad word said about your Orange idol of worship.

edit on 7-7-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You!

Hey you!

Thread-starter guy!

Any specifics there bub?

He can't give you an answer. His answer is the opinion piece. Plus, it had "Orange Man Bad" on it and would make a catchy edgy title.

Then gets called out for the BS and the thread devolves into a pissing match explaining how the Brits would have lost WW2 without American aid it triggering a few scones in the process.

Spike the tea a bit, eh? Relax a little, lol.

What’s hilarious is they call Trump inept and incompetent, but it was Obama who thought we needed magic wands to create jobs.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: DBCowboy

Here's one a link for ya'...…

trumps mistakes on climate change whilst visting in uk and Ireland.
Oh noes!! Climate change bungle!!! Whatever shall we do????

You sure got us!! 😏😏

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
He has severely aggressive dementia. It stands to reason his entire presidency would be a useless steaming pile. The issue isn’t even Trump anymore.

It’s his deluded and dangerous Cult as well as his administration and majority party who enable a man who is clearly unwell.

Honestly... He is now as much a victim of his own tenure as POTUS as everyone who has suffered because of his delusional praxis.

Being given unwavering support by a political party in full blown arousal at how much power they wield by having Trump’s easily misled ear and susceptibility, as well as millions of people who either think this is normal and healthy, or are only in it to rekt the libs le epic style. That got boring in early 2017 so that’s not an understandable reason anymore either.

He needs to be in a care home.

Interesting prognosis Doc, where is your psychology/neurology degree from again?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join