It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration labelled Inept , Insecure and Incompetent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

sorry, I did not say you were and when I visited in 1982 I loved it all, if you took that as an insult that is on you.

or maybe you just don't know me.

at the very least I did not attribute "peace in our time" to Wilt Chamberlain

( a large black basketball player )

but remember, it's NOT TDS.

again, have a nice day.🎪🎪🎪👌👌👌

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

But Hollywood told them that they won WWII all by themselves and that they alone stood fast in the face of tyranny....so it must be true!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

Getting influenced by "leaks" and "sources" to the point you actually start believeing them?

Because you guys don't ?

Documents get leaked that doesn't make them any less reliable.
Sure, but I haven't made any claims about leaks and sources.

Sure it does. A leak implies intent, therefore, we don't know the motive of such leaks. You always take with a grain of salt.

However, confirmation bias and ignorancy therein reveals a persons motives and intents as they giddly grab at the article and hastly posts it in hopes to perpetuate the views that something is indeed aloof. The critical minded know better, which is why this thread amuses me, I've had a good laugh at your expense, I truly did.

Thank you for that.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Imagine how much Trump could get done if he didn’t have all the assholes in DC screwing him up!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

But Hollywood told them that they won WWII all by themselves and that they alone stood fast in the face of tyranny....so it must be true!

Yes but just think how much trouble we would have been in the americans hadn't captured the enigma machine for us...

en.m.wikipedia.org...(film)

link   

...and also that y'all would have defeated the evil germans all by yourselves without American aid and help, so yes, it must be true!!!

Yay!! Movie night!!!

link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: alldaylong

Like, I get it, I know independence day triggers you, but dude, it''s the 7th...

We are fine with Independence.

Never forget, The US only exists because of Britain.

Never forget, US saved y'alls arses in WW2.

Had a bit trouble with supplies eh? Yeah, keep sucking on the American milk babe 😘

Ha ha ha ha, your jokes are really funny.
Americans always seem to think that they were the only country that fought in WW2. The WW bit means World War, try reading a history book!

no we were not the only ones that fought in WWII, we just worked 3 shifts to supply Europe, while you folks worked days.
you can fact check that if you like, so yeah, we can be proud that we worked around the clock for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Imagine how much Trump could get done if he didn’t have all the assholes in DC screwing him up!

Thats called a Dictatorship, I'm sure Trump would love that, seeing how much he "respects" little kim!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Okay.

Why don't you describe what about the Trump administration is so inept?

Lets go through the points on how terrible Trump is doing.

I'm sure you have a list.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Okay.

The list comes from CNN and MSNBC.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Like, I get it, I know independence day triggers you, but dude, it''s the 7th...

Had a bit trouble with supplies eh? Yeah, keep sucking on the American milk babe 😘

Americans always seem to think that they were the only country that fought in WW2. The WW bit means World War, try reading a history book!

no we were not the only ones that fought in WWII, we just worked 3 shifts to supply Europe, while you folks worked days.
you can fact check that if you like, so yeah, we can be proud that we worked around the clock for you.

No, you guys sat back and happily took money from all sides before you decided "Oh yeah, we're meant to be the land of the free, and the Nazis are against that!!!"

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Anything that The US did for Britain came at a price.

And that price was in US Dollars. You so called " worked around the clock " as part of a straight forward trade deal. You made it, we bought it.

The old joke that goes around " The Only Charge The Americans Made During WWII Was The Interest On Money They Loaned "

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Yes but just think how much trouble we would have been in the americans hadn't captured the enigma machine for us...

en.m.wikipedia.org...(film)

And don't forget that were also the only ones to storm the beeches on D-Day!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

you mean the loans that we forgave? You forgot that you know.

Funny how Britain was "fighting for it's life" but only worked 8 hour days. The USA made 3 times as much in manufacturing.

and yes if we had taken all the money we had used to make hardware for you we would not have our current Nattional debt.

you may wish to fact check youself, but it's ok.

Have a scone.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Okay.

Lets not get you triggered here, we all know you can't except a bad word said about Trump so there's really no point.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Awww, I actually wanted to debate the issues.

I'm sure you have 3 or 4 items just off the top of your head.

Lets see them.

Show me how his administration is so inept.

You do have a list, don't you?

link   

Less to do with might and more to do with having more bodies to sacrifice and luck of a brutal winter. Nazi's were killing them 10-1 or something crazy but there were too many of them. Same could be said for US weaponry like tanks. German tanks were much better but war is about attrition. A good tank is no match for 3 ok ones.

Many speculate Hitler started losing his mind going after Russia. All he had to do was cross the English Channel. He was right on the edge of total victory but would not do it.

edit on 7-7-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

link   

Funny how Britain was "fighting for it's life" but only worked 8 hour days. The USA made 3 times as much in manufacturing.

and yes if we had taken all the money we had used to make hardware for you we would not have our current Nattional debt.

you may wish to fact check youself, but it's ok.

Have a scone.

History says no.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Not really.

Britain will settle its World War II debts to the US and Canada when it pays two final instalments before the close of 2006, the Treasury has said.
The payments of $83.25m (£42.5m) to the US and US$22.7m (£11.6m) to Canada are the last of 50 instalments since 1950.
news.bbc.co.uk...

We paid our debt.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So a war monger from the uk finds trumps restraint with Iran to be incompetent

But hey, if I was an official from the uk, a government that helped Obama spy on trump, I would be insulting him as well

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join