It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Debunked Documentary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vhedza

I just knocked myself our wit da facepalm bruddahs.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
Is Ancient Aliens a fake show trying to compel the viewer to believe fantastical statements of fact, with unverifiable claims of the impossible?

Some disbelieving ancient alien viewers say...... A resounding yes.

*cut to view of high mountain scenery, with cgi ufo's transporting glowing stargates, with awe inspired Egyptians below looking up in wonder*

*cue Georgio, grinning into the camera, excited like a child about to open a rather large present*

"That's not my finest quote, since I never - Not Once - said it."

I still watch it but.. And I remember reading Chariots of the Gods as a kid and in some ways, that book set me off always looking to the stars, as much as the earth below...

The truth... is scripted out there..

Agreed...No harm in seeing what they have to say.
edit on 7-7-2019 by Vhedza because: spelling

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I honestly don't expect you to reply, but I'm genuinely curious what makes you sure that timelines/realities are overlapping?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

There are a few undebunkable stories because they're part of native heritage from people far better in regards to memorising their history than us euro-descendants.

In itself all religion is history of alien contact.

Stories of humanoid appearing beings with not human capabilities and features. Like Noah in Gilgamesh fe that story of the old wise man living as hermit in the mountain survived through all Abrahamic lore for thousands of years.
The only mistake we're making is materialism, when all internal alien encounter became mental illness and invalid.
When it's pretty obvious what the true "stargate" is.

Their spores can survive pretty much everything and travelled here lightyears, connecting consciousness throughout the universe and all dimensions for billions of years.

So all those claims "it's debunked" is really just materialists denying the true nature of reality.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Why do people believe in something they've never seen for themselves, that everyone they know has never seen at any time, that has not one shred of valid proof, that nobody ever saw, or wrote about, for thousands of years, including America, since it first existed, in 1776, and afterwards, or saw in Europe, over centuries of time?

It is simply not logical, in any way, but it is somehow believed true, by so many people today.

Aliens do not exist, and never have existed, and never will exist, except in one's own manipulated minds, and it's very sad to see this flourish more and more every day now.

If aliens existed, do you really think they wouldn't have been mentioned once in thousands of years time, until recently, when they suddenly are 'seen' every single day, over the past 50 years or so? Think how absurd this is, to accept a belief in something you've never seen, or anyone you know has seen, and nobody even mentioned as seeing, for thousands of years!! It's ridiculous, is it not?

A mind is a wonderful gift, given to all people. Is it not about time people start to use this amazing gift, for once?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

They used to call them gods, spirits, angels, faeries, nagis, demons, ghosts, succubus, incubus... they exist in every culture.
The word alien is relatively new that's true, but that doesn't prove anything.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It's a fun show to watch. I get something out of every episode.

I don't really care if they are trying to convince that this or that is true.

It doesn't matter. I have my own belief and opinions.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vhedza

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Gothmog

You trusted Sitchin?

I think Sitchin is important not because his argument is correct, but he gave people a new way of interpreting History that we should investigate in line with everything else as part of the quest for our origins.

What he gave you is a litany of his own lies that convinced you that more investigation was needed because of the fake "evidence" he told you about.

Sitchin is not important. Sitchin has no value whatsoever.

Harte

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I don't get it. You are against the ancient alien theory but believe there were some miraculous conditions in Sumer witnessed by their advanced civilization that had so many firsts. To the extent that you deduce there had to be a very intelligent person/something behind that ancient civilization, possibly the first established after the deluge?

What is your theory on who this very intelligent person/being was? You don't believe in the possibility of aliens?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Never been a fan of the ancient alien's theory though I do like some of the sites they try to link to ancient aliens, that and I always have this mental image of a pair of very wrinkly grey's with zimmer frame's when ever I hear ancient aliens is on.

I believe much that they are trying to hog wash as ancient alien is ancient human and that they are harming genuine research into both the UFO phenomena and also genuine possible ancient alien contact, clouding people's mind's with there unproven theory's to the exclusion of competing theory's such as past civilization's and longer human history than is taught or accepted today.

My opinion, some of there Idea's are interesting and have a very strong what if value but they chase there belief's like religious zealot's regardless of other people's sensibility's and belief's often in a very insulting manner.

And they are often making a fair bit of money out of driving there ideology onto other's.

Once again, Ancient humanity, ancient flight and even UFO do not need a group of people from some other star system yet they both grab and package all such story's under the headline of ancient alien's.

Story's that may indicate ancient alien interaction and perhaps even help trying to get a shattered world back on it's feet - the story's of the Dogon are one possible real ancient alien story, many will claim that the interpretations of Sitchin are also but other's do have alternative theory's and many of them are just as good.

But the ancient alien's chase after the ancient Indian story's, the Christian and Hebrew and Islamic story's and just about every other ancient story and claim all the god like figures and angelic like figures were all alien's.

I believe there view is too narrow, too exclusive and also too easily disproven on many claim's though some do still have the potential to hold some truth such as the Dogon - Sirius Connection.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Could it be ancient astronaut theorists are just stating conjectures of about is possible? Ancient astronaut theorists say, "Yes!"

Is it just you and me, who hear it in the voice over dudes voice? Are some people just reading it, not getting it?

The answer is... most likely.

lol

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: turbonium1

They used to call them gods, spirits, angels, faeries, nagis, demons, ghosts, succubus, incubus... they exist in every culture.
The word alien is relatively new that's true, but that doesn't prove anything.

No different though.

Instead of the spirit realm, it's expanded to space.

So we have things that break the laws of physics entering our vast darkened skies, et al, appearing only to those least expecting it, instead of finding them as Will-o'-the-wisps nestled in the middle of forbidden forests by meandering pedestrians.

as below, so above.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
the ancient alien "theory" is nothing but made up commercial BS by Fox Corp. It has never been a real theory, so it doesn't actually have to be 'debunked'. Someone with just a little bit of education , eg in arts, can clearly see that.
This crooked AAT BS is still infecting people's believe systems.. like a mental desease.

Its a new form of modern but stupid technical superstition, based on materialistic thinking.

Dr. Mike Heiser has done a good debunking job nontheless.

cheers

edit on 7-7-2019 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

I don't get it. You are against the ancient alien theory but believe there were some miraculous conditions in Sumer witnessed by their advanced civilization that had so many firsts. To the extent that you deduce there had to be a very intelligent person/something behind that ancient civilization, possibly the first established after the deluge?

What is your theory on who this very intelligent person/being was? You don't believe in the possibility of aliens?

I dont have a Theory...So far I'm simply intrigued by the Sumerian Civilization's complexity and the intelligence behind it...I dont pretend to know the identity of that Entity except to infer that it was highly intelligent.

Am therefore open to all possible explanations for this intelligence, human or extraterrestrial.

So far, no-one can exclude either one, so I continue to consider all possibilities as the evidence is presented without bias towards either alternative except to consider the arguments they advance from time to time.

Thats my approach to the subject...I dont have a fixed position I'm trying to advance or defend.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Is it possible to discuss without necessarily trusting?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Sure I never said anyone should not discuss something, but you should look into it further than just accepting whatever someone is selling, dontcha think?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Now that makes complete sense and packs some intelligence behind the searching. Fair...very fair.

I wish I had answers, both for you and myself. I love starting at Sumer and trying to work backwards. Were they the first civilization that popped up out of nowhere, possibly the 1st after the deluge? What was our history before 10,000+ BC? Was there possibly an Atlantean civilization before that that was pre diluvian?

I was never much of an alien type, but the more I research, the more it seems plausible. Evolution shaping us into what we are today seems like it is becoming more and more implausible. I am agnostic so intelligent design from a spiritual being called god is out of the picture, but intelligent design from 'those who descended from on high' makes perfect sense: Our chromosome count compared to other mammals. How many genetic defects we have. The curios fact that we are ill suited for this planet. That we were created in their image is an interesting road to travel. It also ties into a lot of ancient literature that scientists and theologians tend to write off as fantasy. What if it is not?

There are a lot of things that are starting to click into place. But trying to stitch together the overall picture with time frames is very daunting.

But good luck to you and please share with us what you discover.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
And they are often making a fair bit of money out of driving there ideology onto other's.

Not often - always.

They are paid for the TV show. They sell more books because of the TV show. They get more paid appearances because of the TV show (on other fringe TV shows.)
They make bundles of money doing "conference" tours, where an individual can pay as much as 100 bucks just to get in and be lied to.
Hundreds of dollars if you want an autograph.
Thousands of dollars for photos with them.

Harte
edit on 7/7/2019 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just to add: Sumer's government is the earliest one we have written records for. There is no reason to assume that other societies didn't have similar systems.

Could be they just lacked writing so we don't know anything about their methods.

That is to say, I see nothing remarkable in the complexity of the Sumerians.

Harte

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

yeah ... but they don't have 42 miljon stars...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join