It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sheer insanity. You're not even trying to hide it anymore.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Instead of talking about the victims, about the horror behind those stories you abuse them again for your own dirty fight against people dont fit in your idiology. Thats sad.

I abuse the victims by talking about the abusers?... You are out of your mind, and that's what's sad...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

Nearly 3 years since Trump made it into office and Hillary is still free. Weren't you guys claiming "fake news" over the Mueller Report after a a year or two of Trump not being charged? What does that say about the years long investigations into Clinton that have come up with nothing so far? Waste of our taxes like with the Russia thing or is it somehow different and worth the money in this particular case?

Wait, don't answer that, I already know what you will say.

Aww sweet of you and silly to cme to the aidofthe Clintons.
Birds of a feather I guess.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Nope
Just a pathetic liar.
No more
No less

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He was charged with rape of a little girl and you have not so thats not true is it?
He admitted that he could go into the pageant for teens and look at the naked little girls as much as he wanted and you are still with him so thats just not true at all.
He could shoot someone on fifth avenue and his base will still stick with him. Its a sick sick truth.

How about you make your own thread, and post evidence for your claims. Stop trying to derail this thread. This thread is not about POTUS Trump...

But here you are trying to defend a real rapist, and Hillary the witch whom defended a known pedophile and she laughed saying she knew he was guilty but would get the pedophile free.

But go ahead and keep defending the real perverts.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

They are into defending rapists for some reason.
Could be the witchcraft practiced?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And here you are, the same person who claims not to be partisan... First of all, why do you try to derail this thread?...
Second of all... Hillary was caught DELETING EVIDENCE when Congress asked for that evidence... and you still think she is innocent?... ROFLMAO...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You're wasting your time on that one. Committed cult members would rather victims be silent for the good of the party.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Thank you for this! I tried to hunt this story up again a while back and could not remember who said it or about whom... and couldn't find anything of course. I was so frustrated at myself

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: face23785

Thank you for this! I tried to hunt this story up again a while back and could not remember who said it or about whom... and couldn't find anything of course. I was so frustrated at myself

Not your fault. It's mysteriously hard to find things that don't look good for the Democrat party on Google.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Bill Clinton "challenged" by a heckler !😎

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Not as creepy as Joe Biden, but still...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Hillary is scum, you wouldn't see me shed a single tear over her going to jail, she deserves it. My feelings about her don't change the fact that she is never going to jail though nor will Trump ever seriously pursue it other than to string a carrot at the end of your stick.

Why isn't she in jail? Is Trump that incompetent that he can't put a blatantly corrupt criminal in jail? Pretty sad. How long have they been investigating her? Longer than the Russian probe yet you guys had the nerve to say no criminal charges against Trump means he is innocent. I guess Hillary is innocent going by y'alls (double) standards.
edit on 7/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Pretty sad you didn't get civics in school.
That or you just post blatant lies.

Watching you defend pedos is not really surprising as your values are clearly attached to party affiliation.

Good day.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Who's defending pedos? Isn't Trump's labor secretary (or whatever) the one who defended Epstein?

But seriously, why isn't Hillary in jail? If she's so obviously guilty then where is the jail time? Where are the arrests we've been hearing about for 4+ years? Let me guess, they're coming "soon". Lol, sure they are.

Again, where have you seen me defend Epstein anywhere in this thread? Where have you seen me defend the Clintons? Nowhere, you're just pulling stuff out of your ass because you have nothing else. Lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Ironic, the same person asking evidence of when he/she has defended Clinton, defends Clinton in the same post and sentence... Yep, somebody is seriously pulling something out of their arses...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

How did I defend Clinton? I think she's guilty as hell, doesn't change the fact she isn't going to jail. Keep chasing that dream though.

Why isn't she in jail? Why are our tax dollars being wasted on an investigation into someone who is obviously above the law? Why hasn't Trump given all he has to put her in jail? I'm still waiting for an answer after nearly 3 years.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

By Malia Zimmerman, | Fox News

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

www.foxnews.com...

Does no one in the left remember this? Bill Clinton even ditched his Secret Service detail in at least 5 flights. What was Bill Clinton hiding that he didn't want his own Secret Service to know about flying with a known and convicted pedophile perhaps towards his pedo island?

People need to be reminded of this.

It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.
Looks like slick willie may be in trouble, as may the clinton foundation.
Hopefully these sick people are prosecuted t the fullest extent of the law.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

He is not enlightened and untruthful, his values as posted here trend with the dnc only.
Sad existence there.
edit on 7/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

How long have you been hoping they'll be held accountable? It's a pipe dream, accept it. Literally no one of importance has gone to jail since Trump got in office. Not a single freaking one, yet you guys continue to delude yourselves into believing it will happen eventually.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join