It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Can we see those logs please?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Where are those logs again? The ones where all this information is coming from?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Oh good... where can I read about this story?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Once again.... you must have sources for all these fairy tales.... you must... otherwise why would you continue to repeat them.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

If Trump was doing things to little girls, Ill turn on him in a hot second.

He was charged with rape of a little girl and you have not so thats not true is it?
He admitted that he could go into the pageant for teens and look at the naked little girls as much as he wanted and you are still with him so thats just not true at all.
He could shoot someone on fifth avenue and his base will still stick with him. Its a sick sick truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Sadly, you're probably right.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Instead of talking about the victims, about the horror behind those stories you abuse them again for your own dirty fight against people dont fit in your idiology. Thats sad.

what an ignorant post. So since it's so horrible for the victims, we should never speak of the crime of those involved? (or just when they are an "R"? )

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You mean these flight logs???

Why, they're right here!

Epstein Flight Manifests

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You do realize that he was actually impeached once and can be impeached again after leaving office?

He can be impeached again???? Yeah ok, once again where is your information coming from?

No he cannot. Impeachment is for civil officers of the United States. Not ex civil officers.
The punishment if found guilty is removal from office for crying out loud. What would they do? Reinstate him as president so that they could remove him from office?

Not to mention.... what would they impeach him for now?

At least when I say there is a possibility of trump being impeached I am dealing with reality. This nonsense....is emotional only.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

For instance, Hillary can still be impeached for her lawlessness when she was Secretary of State.

Yeah okay. Ha ha ha.

Officers subject to impeachment: "civil officers of the United States" The Constitution gives Congress the authority to impeach and remove the "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States" upon a determination that such officers have engaged in treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors

The result of conviction is removal from office.

edit on 772019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah and whats the source of that?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Where are those logs again? The ones where all this information is coming from?

www.dailymail.co.uk... pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Maybe Trump should get on that then? 3 years and Clinton is as fat and happy as ever.

Where are the arrests we were promised? Still in the works?

Three current investigations into Hillary.

But you knew that...

Unless you think that the executive branch can now arrest people?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

For instance, Hillary can still be impeached for her lawlessness when she was Secretary of State.

Yeah okay. Ha ha ha.

Officers subject to impeachment: "civil officers of the United States" The Constitution gives Congress the authority to impeach and remove the "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States" upon a determination that such officers have engaged in treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors

The result of conviction is removal from office.

William Belknap.

Look it up sweetie.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What, are you suggesting they're forged?? LOL! Even your liberal MSM buddies are using this same source! Of course they're ignoring the Clinton angle in their uncontrollable zeal to "get" DJT, but we won't let that worry us now will we?

You really are "silly", aren't you?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Can we see those logs please?

There is a wonderful invention called Google. I suggest you us it!
Your prescious logs. I also suggest rather than walking in here looking like some fool incapable of doing any independent research take the time to be prepared. Took me all of 2 minutes to find them.

This is why you all keep loosing...
edit on 7-7-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I am waiting for the world to burn, because I believe you are correct, which is really sad.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Trump knows...

(post by shooterbrody removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Nearly 3 years since Trump made it into office and Hillary is still free. Weren't you guys claiming "fake news" over the Mueller Report after a a year or two of Trump not being charged? What does that say about the years long investigations into Clinton that have come up with nothing so far? Waste of our taxes like with the Russia thing or is it somehow different and worth the money in this particular case?

Wait, don't answer that, I already know what you will say.
edit on 7/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join