It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Link

Best part is this cat here can't ever add to a thread without a whatboutism, I know I know you dont have TDS it isnt real and all that good #.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

What did you add?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Bill has his own suite there, and a brass placard on a bar stool next to Hillary's

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I thought grambler said visits to the island...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

What did you add?

I came to play par on the course, what did you add?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I actually made relevant comments on the previous page.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Ah ok, I didn't read it.

congrats

was it so good I should go back and read it or nah?

edit on 7-7-2019 by Lysergic because: wuz it guud?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I wouldn't call it blockbuster material
..but it was relevant.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
FYI: In 2015, attorney Alan Dershowitz "cleared" Bill Clinton of being a PERVERT.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Well Ill agree with you in that I doubt any charges will be brought against Clintons even if guilty I mean so far so good for them eh?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Ya, good for them I suppose, I'm a realist, I'm not saying it's good they get to skate..it's just extremely likely they do.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
A-MAZING! President Trump told Sean Hannity that Bill Clinton would be in "a lot of trouble" due to his visits to Epstein's island of pleasure.

Article w/video: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Instead of talking about the victims, about the horror behind those stories you abuse them again for your own dirty fight against people dont fit in your idiology. Thats sad.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I'm sure there are plenty of high profile, though likely fine, people that only got exposed to one flight out, kind of like a feeler for buying a "timeshare". Old jeff would fly them out, feel out their level of debauchery and likely never expose them to the true horrors.

I think you're right about that. I've been thinking the same.

Another possibility is to get folks on the plane for blackmail purposes -- again only needing one trip (with photos of course!) to establish they were there. It wouldn't be hard to get some pics in compromising circumstances with or without the person's complicity.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Instead of talking about the victims, about the horror behind those stories you abuse them again for your own dirty fight against people dont fit in your idiology. Thats sad.

That's not a fair accusation, for a few reasons.

First, it is exactly because the experience can be so traumatic for the victims that the victims are not usually even named, much less discussed. The details of their abuse will be made public in filings and court documents as is appropriate. That's not a discussion to have here.

Second, we are talking about criminal charges for an ongoing criminal enterprise, not just rumors or gossip. And we do know that there are other alleged perpetrators, many politically or otherwise prominent. The perpetrators are the ones to talk about in terms of the criminal charges. Bill Clinton is an alleged perpetrator, and there are records supporting that charge. So this isn't just about politics, but an alleged criminal perpetrator. No, not charged... yet.

Third, the politics are important. But at no time did the OP blame Democrats in general, or give Republicans a free pass in general, or otherwise make it political. Bill made it political because he's a politician and an alleged perpetrator.

Finally, I for one will be watching very closely to see who -- if anyone -- is likewise implicated and charged in this horror, to make sure this isn't a calculated or political prosecution of one to protect others. I would be thinking the same if Bill had been charged but not Epstein.

The reason we have an open criminal system is because public scrutiny helps keep it honest. It's one check in the system to make sure the right people are being prosecuted and the wrong ones are not being prosecuted.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vicious1

Interesting!

I wonder (well, no maybe I don't) why they don't grab this guy Epstein? Is he really that connected?

He could be the lynch-pin in bringing down a whole lot of folks who need to be brought to justice. Squeeze him hard enough and he's gonna sing...guaranteed.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It is possible Bill was getting up to nefarious debauchery...

But there is also the possibility that Epstein’s Island was (and still is?) also being used as a weapon against anyone and everyone now. Whether Bill Clinton or Donald Trump, And anyone in between.

It’s understandable since Epstein is now widely known as a massive nonce case who probably needs to be strung up.

But we can’t ignore that he was (and still is?) a multibillionaire business mogul who probably didn’t just do nasty stuff on that Island. It’s not at all unlikely a large bulk of people who went served another purpose in his business ventures and political back rubbing.

Bill easily fits the latter, just as Donald easily fits the business criteria.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

No individual is that connected.
Not even the most rich and powerful.

If you don’t play ball, you get dropped from the team.
And he won’t bring anyone with him, cos he knows the fatal consequences of doing such a thing.

He will either make amends with his personal oversight handlers and they will fix it, or he is now too much of a liability and will, at best, end up in a minimum security prison for the upper class.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You do realize that quote was before Epstein accosted a minor woman in one of Trump's hotels and Trump barred him from ever going into any of his properties again? Or does that part not fit your narrative?

Thank you and excellent for pointing that out. I had forgotten about that

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Dude please stick to bowling. Great game and here's some more history on Sir Donald and Epstein

Epstein Banned by Trump

Donald Trump once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-Lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on young girl, RadarOnline.com has learned. The bombshell revelation about the fractured relationship between the two billionaires casts more doubt over the rape allegations made against Trump in an explosive lawsuit filed by a model in California court. As Radar broke, the alleged victim – identified as Katie Johnson – claims in $100 million lawsuit that she was subjected “to extreme sexual and physical abuse” starting at age 13. PHOTOS: The Prince & The Pedophile! The Jeffrey Epstein Sex Scandal Opens a New Window. In fact, Trump’s lawyers have insisted that the presidential candidate and Epstein have “no relationship” and they would only deal with each other because the convicted perv was once a member of the Mar-a-Lago Club. According to an investigation by Radar, Trump was among dozens of renowned New Yorkers who knew Epstein socially but ostracized him after Palm Beach police uncovered the financier’s sleazy double life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join