It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

But we all know trump so how much of what he told this guy is true and how much is the world according to trump?

This is not a new personality trait. He has always been a liar and sneaky.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Has anyone tried to implicate trump in any way?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I believe that over eighty women have come forward.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the current labor secretary, alexander Acosta...trumps pick...is the one that gave him (Epstein) that light sentence.....stay current with your latest (somehow blame the democrats) outrage, you knuckle-draggers....trump love's this guy

Hang it up. Trump is an outsider who relies heavily on advisors to make political appointee recommendations. In this particular case, Don McGahn was the one who recommended Alexander Acosta for the job. According to Acosta, most of Epstein's accusers were afraid of him and didn't want to testify against him. One of them even moved to Australia to avoid it.

As for Trump loving Epstein, Trump banned him from Mar-a-Lago for harassing the girls there.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You again???

... I did here that Clinton traveled on the plane over a dozen times and that was on MSNBC.

So you heard something on "MSNBC", so therefore it MUST be true, right?? Even though there was, and continues to be, a tidal wave of information from other sources which you wantonly dismiss as being a forgeries, lies and sour grapes. That is, until...MSNBC has to finally relent with no other choice but to acknowledge that it really was a sledge-hammer which hit them in the face the first time, but they tried to obfuscate it.

The power of your denial is truly stunning! WOW!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Clinton Presidential Library is refusing to hand over information on Bill Clinton's ties to Jeffrey Epstein

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

They can't do that!

The Clinton Presidential Library is overseen by the National Archives and Records Administration which is an agency of the US Government.

They just can't do that.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

They can't do that!

The Clinton Presidential Library is overseen by the National Archives and Records Administration which is an agency of the US Government.

They just can't do that.

Here's a hint on what continues to happen with National Archives...

National Archivist David Ferriero admits tens of thousands of records have gone missing. Respected founding Times Book publisher Thomas H. Lipscomb reported on the story to RealClearPolitics last Sunday. The mainstream and social media yawned.

While Hillary Clinton was serving as secretary of state, the White House informed her that a two-terabyte hard drive full of records from her husband’s presidency were missing from the National Archives.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

They can't do that!

They just can't do that.

Here's a hint on what continues to happen with National Archives...

National Archivist David Ferriero admits tens of thousands of records have gone missing. Respected founding Times Book publisher Thomas H. Lipscomb reported on the story to RealClearPolitics last Sunday. The mainstream and social media yawned.

While Hillary Clinton was serving as secretary of state, the White House informed her that a two-terabyte hard drive full of records from her husband’s presidency were missing from the National Archives.

I'm pretty sure these people are to blame.

www.archives.gov...

Maybe some more than others....

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Why is it a surprise if the National Archives had things go missing? I mean this is the same agency that let Nicholas Cage steal the Declaration of Independence.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I'm debating if I should have put a '/sarcasm' tag after that!

Technically, I shouldn't. BUT...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
RE: www.cnn.com...

This doesn't sound like sex "trafficking". Just a guy paying girls, some underage, to have sex with him.
edit on 7/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
NY prosecutor giving an update right now. Saying they will request that he be held without bail.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This doesn't sound like sex "trafficking". Just a guy paying girls, some underage, to have sex with him.

He had his paid employees arrange sexual encounters with underage girls, that is certainly sex trafficking.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Maluhia

Oh how I hope this is true. It would be a glimmer of hope that there will be some justice served. Hopefully more than just Epstein. This entire case is sickening. What he did... the sweetheart plea deal he got... all of it was vile and despicable.

I'll remain the doubting Thomas at this point. But if true... I won't even speculate at this point.

I'll have to see it to believe it.

Hope their own fears come true.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust

He had his paid employees arrange sexual encounters with underage girls, that is certainly sex trafficking.

I need to expand my definition then. I thought it was buying/selling/transporting humans for sex.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There are three types of activities defined as sex trafficking crimes: acquisition, transportation and exploitation; this includes child sex tourism (CST), domestic minor sex trafficking (DMST) or other kinds of commercial sexual exploitation of children, and prostitution. Source

edit on 8-7-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Epstein is cooked.
Maxwell is next.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

WTF did I deny?
Look right there is says Clinton was listed dozens of times.
So I am not denying anything.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

OK, thanks. Very enlightening. From what I'm hearing at the SDNY press briefing, this doesn't extend to Epstein's Island, or his powerful friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join