It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So I watched the press conference

They are pushing for no bail because Epstein is obviously a flight risk, which is good

They acknowledge info from investigative journalist helped them in now bringing charges

This is a shame because it took some guy like Mike Cernovich to get the ball rolling

Where were the nyt, cnn, Fox News, or any other media group for a decade?

Justice could have been brought a lot quicker to the alleged victims had reporters just had an interest in this case

It reminds of of Weinstein

Everyone knew of the allegations, but did not investigate for decades

Better late than never I guess, but I hope this is a lesson to journalist and everyday people

You can make a difference by investigating powerful people who seem to be avoiding justice

Lets get to the meat which is found closest to the bone....this Child Abuser is going down this is clear but but but is he going to be giving up his MONEY AND ASSETS AS PRESIDENT TRUMPS IMPROVED LAWS IN THIS AREA NOW PROVIDE FOR......this is the first litmus test of president Trumps initiative to fiscally handcuff these extremely rich and powerful chronic child abusers.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

be they 11-12 or teenagers under 16-18 years old, i'm sure that the 'victims' were not really 'helpless victims' that were forceably made to perform/act against their will.... perhaps there was some leveraging--but outright sex-slave bondage was no the way things are done with the Elites whom frequented the 'Island of Depravity-Lusts"

wow
just wow
That is so disgusting I dont even know where to begin.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Legal question to anyone legalish…

Wouldn't Epstein's pilots also be prosecutable for transporting underage girls?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
...but but is he going to be giving up his MONEY AND ASSETS AS PRESIDENT TRUMPS IMPROVED LAWS IN THIS AREA NOW PROVIDE FOR......

Link to this being a new law? New York City had forfeiture laws long before Trump.

edit on 8-7-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

... I don't want to say "found the pedo" but that's all that comes to mind here.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, he's an accomplice. Had it happened once or twice over hundreds of flights, he could claim ignorance of the crime and probably wouldn't be prosecuted. However, I seriously doubt he has any legitimate claim of ignorance with how public and often epstein was doing this stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: one4all
...but but is he going to be giving up his MONEY AND ASSETS AS PRESIDENT TRUMPS IMPROVED LAWS IN THIS AREA NOW PROVIDE FOR......

Link to this being a new law? New York City has forfeiture laws long before Trump.

This was one of the first things President Trump did once he was embedded in Office.Sorry I have no time to look for a link...but its already been initiated into Law.I will keep this in mind and when I have more time I will look for my original source then try to link to it.Pay very close attention to how he is now fighting for his assets...he is ALREADY batteling to protect them.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Link? Federal forfeiture laws predate Trump by quite some time.

ETA: Since you're lazy I did it for you. Forfeiture laws on sex trafficking were already in place prior to Trump: Source.

edit on 8-7-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh how I hope this is true. It would be a glimmer of hope that there will be some justice served. Hopefully more than just Epstein.

I hope so too, but not likely . The indictments kept referring to HIS EMPLOYEES. so I don't think its going to go up more than him unfortunately.

Also disgusting how the MSM keep trying to associate TRUMP to him , but for the most part ignore the Clintons VIP status on the Lolita express and dumping his SS on flights over.

I hope they all go down on all sides of the political spectrum and that we stop with the stupid war on drugs and use those resources and money to go after these scumbags in the sex trade and pedo world where there ARE REAL VICTIMS.

edit on 06731America/ChicagoMon, 08 Jul 2019 11:06:22 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: olaru12

Underage? Some as young as 13 years of age. That's pedophilia in my book, child molestation!

Actually it is not, by law.... Sorry.

yes it is...

www.justice.gov...

pegasuslaw.org...

Well you are wrong still and you even proved it...lol

The person needs to be under the age of 12 to be considered pedophilia, so 12 to 16 is "SEXUAL ABUSE OF A MINOR WARD" as what is the case here. Pedophiles are a different animal...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Trump visited the island,

Proof of this?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Link? Federal forfeiture laws predate Trump by quite some time.

ETA: Since you're lazy I did it for you. Forfeiture laws on sex trafficking were already in place prior to Trump: Source.

Damn you Obama, damn you all to HELL!!!

There, I did that for the liberals that can't do it since it is not Trump. BTW it was published in 2015 and most likely had years of creation, so we are talking deep into Obama Presidency.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Link? New York City's forfeiture laws predate Trump by quite some time.

Look at the dates of Epsteins charges....there are victims from 1999-2007 forward who were denied their chance to prosecute and who now have support in revisiting that dynamic from that time....this is strike one and possibly NYs forefiture laws would have been applied to those convictions and by proxy to any victims from that timeline who now come forward and are successful in having him convicted now for crimes committed then ...HOWEVER....any new charges which concern victims from BEFORE 2007 who are not a part of that action...will be governed by the new laws I am describing....they are nailing the li9d down on this guy and it is a template for what will soon be a landslide of similar dynamics.

Denying those victims the chance for justice as a part of a plea deal has come back to haunt these people now....the Judge who decided that new charges can be lain has opened this criminal up to Trumps new laws....the plea deal will be dealt with under the NY Laws you discuss IMHO and these new charges will set precedents by enacting a Federal Level law that will supercede NY legeslations..

He wont get bail because he still has his assets...once the new 2005 charges impact him those assets will be frozen....

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Read the link and look at the dates the forfeiture laws were instituted, they predate Trump. This thread is no place for all the ridiculous Q-LARPing fappery that some people are so fond of participating in.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There, I did that for the liberals that can't do it since it is not Trump. BTW it was published in 2015 and most likely had years of creation, so we are talking deep into Obama Presidency.

I'm not giving him credit either, that stuff is way too granular for any President to be involved in unless you are a Q-Baller and think Trump is playing 9-D chess.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I hope so too, but not likely . The indictments kept referring to HIS EMPLOYEES. so I don't think its going to go up more than him unfortunately.

That's my takeaway too, now that I've read the indictment. I suppose they could still have some surprises up their sleeves. But as far as the Epstein indictment, the only other ones implicated were employees.

Doesn't look promising for anyone else being held to account.

I suppose there is a possibility of the prosecutors trying to get Epstein to give up other names for a lighter sentence, but I don't see why they would give up the main perp for other perps. Doesn't seem a worthy trade off to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm not giving him credit either, that stuff is way too granular for any President to be involved in unless you are a Q-Baller and think Trump is playing 9-D chess.

But you know... It was Trump's first act as President... It is funny how people spin everything to Trump...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

But you know... It was Trump's first act as President... It is funny how people spin everything to Trump...

It's even funnier when they're not even American.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's like 6 degrees of kevin bacon.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
Trump flew on Epstein's plane once, but he has never been to Epstein's island as far as we know. He also banned Epstein from Mar a Lago after an "incident" between Epstein and of the employees.

Bill Clinton flew with Epstein
repeatedly. And on at least 5 occasions he ditched his Secret Service detail before leaving...

The one that really mystifies me is Stephen Hawking's visit to Epstein's island. The guy was a paraplegic! (Unless the old conspiracy theory is true, and the real Stephen Hawking has been dead for 30 years now.)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join