It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police find girl who licked Blue Bell ice cream in viral video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Wow. This post got pwnd quick.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: vonclod

May American jurisprudence bow to your wisdom.

Good, we agree on something!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I am sorry to respond that late, we live in different parts of the world.

You never did something stupid that endangered someone else? I always try to see it from both sides. Changing perspective.
You did not gave me much info in your response except you feel some kind of "schadenfreude". I could not find a statement about what you deem to be a reasonble punishment.

So I guess that is all I can respond to you.

edit on 7-7-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If shes under 18yrs old, fine her parents $1,000 make her do at least 500 hours of community service. Don't allow her to volunteer at the same place for more than 50 hours. Require the place shes volunteering at each time to fill out a report, make sure they know shes not to be sitting around texting and watching videos or tv. That would teach her and other teenagers that actions have consequences.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
If shes under 18yrs old, fine her parents $1,000 make her do at least 500 hours of community service. Don't allow her to volunteer at the same place for more than 50 hours. Require the place shes volunteering at each time to fill out a report, make sure they know shes not to be sitting around texting and watching videos or tv. That would teach her and other teenagers that actions have consequences.

One place that would ensure all those conditions are met is called a prison work party. They are tasked with cleaning up the trash from the highways...dressed in lovely orange jumpsuits, and under guard.

I would agree she could be placed in that system for her community service.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I remember a couple years ago, Arianna Grande licked a donut in a store and nobody was this enraged.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yup, she's a minor. She's also 17. She doesn't know right from wrong by now??

20 years? No, that's a bit extreme...

But, a hefty fine, along with community service for a couple of years wouldn't be amiss.

She's certainly old enough to know, or learn, that there are consequences that mere youth doesn't excuse.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
No jail time. Eight hours of community service.

Her sentence will be cleaning up dog poo at a park. At the end of her shift, she must lick her shovel clean.

There will be a camera crew with her, and a 'highlights reel' video will be posted to You Tube.

That sentence seems proportional to her crime.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

Well, hell, if Ariana Grande did it, then I guess it's cool and alright to do. You know, being as she's one of the beautiful people and all

Whew, that settles this whole discussion. THANK YOU, ARIANA!
:

Nowhere in my post did I ever say what Ariana did was ok, it’s not. I was just stating a fact that nothing happened to her. It just seems to be selective outrage because one is a celebrity and one is your average citizen. She should be charged I suppose but so should had Ariana. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Just like you predicted, they are already having copycats lickers...
I can only link to this story on Fox, I don't know how to upload except on YouTube videos.

www.fox4news.com... PaRCjOrtppFUymnDazqfBsPjkgKSUO-gfGWJZJOS-4

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: queenofswords

Ummm...OMG...it’s like none of you has ever French kissed...or eaten at the Y...

Yeah, my wife and I suck face and swap spit on a regular basis.

So, if I were to come visit your house and spit in your mouthwash, lick your loaf of bread, sneeze in your rasin bran and blow a loogie in your gallon of milk, you'd have absolutely no problem with that, huh? And you'd happily invite me back for another friendly visit?

Come on, answer me. I dare you!
Yeah, tha'ts what I thought.

This is exactly what I've been saying will be the end of the matter if the girl is not dealt with in a stern and public fashion. But, hey, people like YouSir seem to have no problem with it. I guess they think it's just fine for people to leave body fluids in stuff they are going to put in their mouths.

:

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join