It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police find girl who licked Blue Bell ice cream in viral video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: Nothin

... I actually just said it to troll people who I knew would be triggered by it. ...

Well: if the only reason you are posting is to troll: am not interested in exchanging with you anymore.
Thanks for admitting that.
Good night.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: Nothin

... I actually just said it to troll people who I knew would be triggered by it. ...

Well: if the only reason you are posting is to troll: am not interested in exchanging with you anymore.
Thanks for admitting that.
Good night.

I drew you out, made you engage, got me a chance to further clarify my position. Works for me.

A good night to you, as well. I'll still be here.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

forgiveness has nothing to do with punishment, whether you're forgiven or not you still need punishment, not just for the one being punished, but to deter others who might cause harm in this manner, leniency for unacceptable behavior just makes people think it's ok, that it isn't unacceptable and even condoned.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Adriana did it and not a damn thing happened to her. She even thru in a “I hate Americans” and a “I hate America” for good measure. The shop owner also had his health rating lowered to a B. Not sure what to do with the IC licker?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: Krakatoa

What that girl did was be stupid. Is there anyone born that hasn't done something stupid, No.

Don't you have compassion in your heart to forgive people.

I can certainly forgive you for your insults as I have forgiven her, for hers.

That is the difference between us both. You want rule by mind, me by heart.

Don't get angry because of that. Try licking some ice-cream instead. Taste nice.

I don't have compassion in my heart for anyone that willingly and with malicious intent (stupid or not) commits a felony that could adversely affect a communities health. What she did was tainting the food supply. Are you willing to risk your own health and that of your children over the chance she did not have some communicable disease when she did that?

That is my point. Whether it was stupid or not, it was done flagrantly and without any thought for the health and welfare of others. And for what? "Likes" and "social media hits"?

Where is YOUR compassion and heart for the victims that might suffer from her actions? How many times has she done this and NOT got caught?

Compassion works both ways. I choose to express compassion and feelings for the potential victims in this scenario. We all know you care not about them, only the perpetrator.

edit on 7/6/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Then yes she could be up for murder etc. But if she is perfectly healthy, being brought up by a family that eats from each others spoons, she may not have see the act as disgusting as others do.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Even if she had a serious disease saliva enzymes in a frozen environment would die very quickly most likely...
There are many other germs that could survive well in such an environment they are known as psychrophiles...
I’m not saying it’s cool to lick ice cream in the store and put it back, just saying...
edit on 6-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm all about compassion.

Say a teenager gets drunk, gets behind the wheel of a car and kills or injures somebody.

The kid did something stupid, made some bad choices in his or her youthful ignorance. Does compassion dictate that we send him home with nothing more than a pat on the back and chalk-it-up-to-youthful-ignorance lesson learned?

Or, say the teen doesn't injure or kill anyone; say the kid gets stopped by a cop before that happens. "Aw, you're just being a stupid, thoughtless teen. Now, get on home and drive extra careful. And don't let your parents find out."

What about compassion for the victims, the potential victims, or society in general?

I'll ask you what I've asked others (and have not received an answer to yet); If I came to your home as a guest and walked through your house spitting in your milk jug, sneezing on your bread and in your corn flakes, blowing snot wads in your mouthwash and rubbing bodily fluids on your children's snacks, how much compassion would you feel toward me? Would you invite me back for another friendly visit?

Think about it, answer honestly, and see how your answer lines up with your previous post.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The peace that emanates from your heart is beautiful.
Am glad that you don't let others sap it from you.

Peace my friend.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

So, I'm a perfectly healthy person, no communicable diseases.

Can I come spit in your breakfast cereal?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

that isn't the point, the point is that not punishing her will tell others that they can do it too, others that might not be so clean, such unsanitary behavior is dangerous and could get people sick or worse.

sometimes someone needs to be made an example of, especially when they draw so much public attention and potentially influence many others to do the same thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

So, say you're sitting in a restaurant enjoying an enchilada platter. You'd be perfectly alright with a complete stranger walking up and spitting in your food.

BTW, the stranger has a clean bill of health and just brushed his teeth.

It's ok, then? Right? You'd not flinch, just keep munching those yummy enchiladas, loogie and all?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

that isn't the point, the point is that not punishing her will tell others that they can do it too, others that might not be so clean, such unsanitary behavior is dangerous and could get people sick or worse.

sometimes someone needs to be made an example of, especially when they draw so much public attention and potentially influence many others to do the same thing.

Like I keep saying, some of these folks seem to have no issue with ingesting random body fluids from random strangers.

I mean, seeks kinda icky to me, but I'm told I shouldn't judge.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Well, hell, if Ariana Grande did it, then I guess it's cool and alright to do. You know, being as she's one of the beautiful people and all

Whew, that settles this whole discussion. THANK YOU, ARIANA!
:
edit on 2019 7 07 by incoserv because: Oops!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

you realize that doesn't kill germs and bacteria right? it just makes it hibernate until it warms up, like when someone eats it.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Peace my friend.

That was a troll, wasn't it?
edit on 2019 7 07 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You have some serious comprehension problems, and what with your delusions? How about your emotional instability?
I said no such thing... never implied anything close to that, but keep trying to justify your hate filled agenda...
This ice cream licker must see a fine of 20k and 20 years in prison because you said so...
And you will mock all others and play your childish make believe game generating delusional projections onto others
As you invent scenarios so far from reality I’m beginning to question your sanity...
I feel sorry for your kid they must have gotten a lot of love filled beatings from you huh?
Get a grip...
edit on 7-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Peace my friend.

Thanks Nothin

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

you realize that doesn't kill germs and bacteria right? it just makes it hibernate until it warms up, like when someone eats it.

Maybe you're not dealing with a real sharp individual there, buddy. I mean, I started to make the same reply, but then I though, Hmm, science and facts and stuff... Nah!
edit on 2019 7 07 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Then make an example of chefs that place the spoon they have tasted from, back into food.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join